Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126477 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2610 on: April 07, 2011, 10:11:54 PM »
I will be on my away again. I really don't like being badgered and abused by idiots and clearly what you do best. You are the sewer of society and have to live with it. You will always hate what you envy and can't be yourselves. Sad lot you are.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2611 on: April 07, 2011, 10:13:12 PM »
I'm confused. DFG is Butterflies cousin? Who I thought was a guy?

No, DFG is not related to Butterflies at all AFAIK.   :chin:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2612 on: April 07, 2011, 10:17:32 PM »

My annoying little cousin. Or Butterflies to most of you, has been spreading an embarrasing video of me to everyone I know.  :grrr: :grrr:

She will killl me for this, but the bitch deserves it :viking:  >:D :viking:

And no. I did not take those pics :laugh: :laugh:

Prank?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #2613 on: April 07, 2011, 10:22:56 PM »
Like I said, you're a complete idiot and you also have no class or any sense of it either.

Well Isabel. I think you're a complete idiot with no class.

:vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator:

Oh that really hurts.

You're the one who has brought our trouble on AFF onto this site. You're just trying to make trouble for me because I am more beautiful than you, and more talented than you. You are jealous of me.

I can't say I agree that you're beautiful and I doubt you're talented. What is your talent? I don't even remember AFF, not much to it. You felt rejected and clearly can't handle it. It isn't personal. I have autism and don't do people very well. You just look like an evil bitch to me and act like one too. I know if I say evil retard though it's like calling you by name. I'm not that version of autism. I am god connected. It's a gift and clearly you know nothing of it.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2614 on: April 07, 2011, 10:23:18 PM »

My annoying little cousin. Or Butterflies to most of you, has been spreading an embarrasing video of me to everyone I know.  :grrr: :grrr:

She will killl me for this, but the bitch deserves it :viking:  >:D :viking:

And no. I did not take those pics :laugh: :laugh:

Prank?

Must be. Whenever Butterflies has talked about this cousin, she has referred to him as a guy.   :dunno:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2615 on: April 07, 2011, 10:26:01 PM »
Like I said, you're a complete idiot and you also have no class or any sense of it either.

:vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator: :vibe: :vibrator:

Oh that really hurts.

You're the one who has brought our trouble on AFF onto this site. You're just trying to make trouble for me because I am more beautiful than you, and more talented than you. You are jealous of me.

I can't say I agree that you're beautiful and I doubt you're talented. What is your talent? I don't even remember AFF, not much to it. You felt rejected and clearly can't handle it. It isn't personal. I have autism and don't do people very well. You just look like an evil bitch to me and act like one too. I know if I say evil retard though it's like calling you by name. I'm not that version of autism. I am god connected. It's a gift and clearly you know nothing of it.

But what if...what if...we are connected to god at a higher level than you and it is our gift that you clearly know nothing of?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2616 on: April 07, 2011, 10:27:38 PM »
I will be on my away again. I really don't like being badgered and abused by idiots and clearly what you do best. You are the sewer of society and have to live with it. You will always hate what you envy and can't be yourselves. Sad lot you are.

I thought you were leaving?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2617 on: April 07, 2011, 10:31:11 PM »
^ Yep, your creativity is amazing, that is undeniable! It's only natural for people to be jealous of it and not understand the higher plane that your spirit vibrates on!

P7PSP

« Reply #2618 on: April 07, 2011, 10:32:37 PM »
Another lie. You can't stay away from us snookums. :hug:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2619 on: April 07, 2011, 10:33:56 PM »
Wow.  There are no words.  It's too late, maybe I will have some tomorrow  :autism:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2620 on: April 07, 2011, 10:34:29 PM »
DFG, you're a trouble maker. You thrive on it, apparantly. Sad really.

Posting in the mirror much, Meadow?

P7PSP

« Reply #2621 on: April 07, 2011, 10:43:53 PM »
^ Yep, your creativity is amazing, that is undeniable! It's only natural for people to be jealous of it and not understand the higher plane that your spirit vibrates on!

I know. It's good that most people aren't upset by my brilliance. Sadly Meadow is overcome by jealousy and she allows it to eat away at her. I just wish she could find a way to stop being so obsessed with me.
She is already collectively obsessed with us here so it will only grow worse. Frankly I think she wants me to fuck her, but I wouldn't fuck Meadow with Penty's dick. She has to give hand jobs to her sugar daddy to keep a roof over her head. Poor broken wench.  :dunno:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #2622 on: April 07, 2011, 10:45:17 PM »

Oh that really hurts.

You are still bitter about being banned from AFF 3 times. I was never banned. They like me. They hate you. Everyone knows that I am better looking than you and more talented than you. I am a photographer, painter. I am also a sculptor. I am also a musician. I am a model. I am a great singer. I am a writer. You are nothing compared to me, and that is why you are jealous of me. That is why you got banned from AFF. Because you couldn't hide your jealousy.

I feel so sorry for you. If you would just stop being obsessed with me, and my superior talents, then maybe you could lead a decent life trying your best at your very minor talent. I have nothing but pity in my heart for you :-*

You must be awful insecure to carry on like that. The only reason I mentioned being an artist is someone here seems to think I'm a kept woman and now all this nonsense next. Get over yourself. It really isn't pretty. If you have to brag that much, you probably don't have anything at all going for you.

P7PSP

« Reply #2623 on: April 07, 2011, 10:49:50 PM »
The only reason I mentioned being an artist is someone here seems to think I'm a kept woman and now all this nonsense next.
Wrong! You made the claim to being an artist well before your kept woman status became apparent to people at this forum.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #2624 on: April 07, 2011, 10:56:31 PM »
You are incredibly filthy and disgusting human beings. That's all that can be said for you.