Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126474 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2520 on: February 27, 2011, 05:01:05 PM »
Scrappy is all talk and no action

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2521 on: February 27, 2011, 05:15:50 PM »
O hai guyz I'm back from my weekend, whats been happening? :orly:

O hai! Well, Eclair is trying to get the guys to post their parts, also a bunch of birthdays are coming up soon!   :toporly:

Welcome back YOURMUM!

Wouldn't you agree that turn about is fair play, so if there were a guy who continually hassles ladies for their parts, he should also oblige?

Yes! :laugh:

But maybe not just pics of their parts (there's no risk involved in that, if the pics go viral on the net nobody will know it's their dick). They're gotta be incriminating n00d pics. After all they hassle us for those too.

That's what I said. But apparently, their cocks are SOOOO *ahem*, 'memorable', that they have gone alllll shy. Even Lit, the Slut Of The Century is being all evasive....although we did get an ass shot from him. Bless.

It's been quite funny, just in itself. You can almost *feel* their cocks shrinking with embarrassment.  :laugh:

If any of you had actually posted your tits, you might have a point.

Eclair actually did, but maybe you missed seeing them.  They were glorious.

You also asked some very personal questions of many of the ladies, like how do they style their bush, for example, and did not reciprocate with corresponding answers of your own. 

:evillaugh:

Well, there was a bit of cloth on the pic of Eclair, but, imagination wants something too.

A pic of Scrap in nice underwear would be a good answer to the pic Eclair posted.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Scrapheap

« Reply #2522 on: February 27, 2011, 05:15:52 PM »

O hai! Well, Eclair is trying to get the guys to post their parts, also a bunch of birthdays are coming up soon!   :toporly:

Welcome back YOURMUM!

Wouldn't you agree that turn about is fair play, so if there were a guy who continually hassles ladies for their parts, he should also oblige?

But maybe not just pics of their parts (there's no risk involved in that, if the pics go viral on the net nobody will know it's their dick). They're gotta be incriminating n00d pics. After all they hassle us for those too.

That's what I said. But apparently, their cocks are SOOOO *ahem*, 'memorable', that they have gone alllll shy. Even Lit, the Slut Of The Century is being all evasive....although we did get an ass shot from him. Bless.

It's been quite funny, just in itself. You can almost *feel* their cocks shrinking with embarrassment.  :laugh:

You also asked some very personal questions of many of the ladies, like how do they style their bush, for example, and did not reciprocate with corresponding answers of your own. 

She posted a cleavage shot. That's something you can see in public.  ::) If she had shown bare boobs, then she might have some reason to request seing mah cock.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2523 on: February 27, 2011, 05:17:03 PM »
A pic of Scrap in nice underwear would be a good answer to the pic Eclair posted.

Just repeating this. :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2524 on: February 27, 2011, 05:27:42 PM »
I agree Eclair should post her boobs

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2525 on: February 28, 2011, 02:32:06 AM »
This is starting to bore me now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2526 on: February 28, 2011, 12:29:53 PM »

Maybe the best way to liven it up would be for you to get your cock out :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #2527 on: February 28, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »

Maybe the best way to liven it up would be for you to get your cock out :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2:

:rofl:

:needpics:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2528 on: February 28, 2011, 05:14:50 PM »

Sorry, I have no interest whatsoever in ever posting my likeness on teh interwebs, let alone nudes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #2529 on: March 04, 2011, 10:18:13 PM »

Now you shall dance??

Osensitive1

« Reply #2530 on: March 04, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »
Would you like to pet my monkey?

P7PSP

« Reply #2531 on: March 04, 2011, 10:22:09 PM »

Welcome back YOURMUM!

Well, there was a bit of cloth on the pic of Eclair, but, imagination wants something too.

I posted a pic of me in my skivvies some time back. odeon was highly affronted.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2532 on: March 04, 2011, 10:23:43 PM »
PPK! where were you last weekend??

I was hoping you'd post some pics of the snow in San Fran.  :dunno:

P7PSP

« Reply #2533 on: March 04, 2011, 10:25:19 PM »
PPK! where were you last weekend??

I was hoping you'd post some pics of the snow in San Fran.  :dunno:
I was trying to get a little studying done. I am lazy as shit.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2534 on: March 05, 2011, 05:21:19 AM »

Welcome back YOURMUM!

I posted a pic of me in my skivvies some time back. odeon was highly affronted.

I'm the #1 guardian of style and manners here. :orly:

- Albert Einstein