Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126471 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2370 on: October 30, 2010, 08:36:22 AM »
TCO you're the one complaining everyone's picking on you. If it's that bad then just quit responding or leave - then it ends. It's you who's prolonging it and making a big song and dance about it. You're acting like a silly kid.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2371 on: October 30, 2010, 08:39:32 AM »
TCO you're the one complaining everyone's picking on you. If it's that bad then just quit responding or leave - then it ends. It's you who's prolonging it and making a big song and dance about it. You're acting like a silly kid.

Why should I be the one who has to sit here and cop shit though, just for being on a fucking shitty little forum?

Why should I leave just because some ignorant fuckers want to play mind games and be utter prigs?

How about the rest show some fucking maturity that you aspies seem to trumpet about for once.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2372 on: October 30, 2010, 08:47:58 AM »

Why should I be the one who has to sit here and cop shit though, just for being on a fucking shitty little forum?

Why should I leave just because some ignorant fuckers want to play mind games and be utter prigs?

How about the rest show some fucking maturity that you aspies seem to trumpet about for once.

"You aspies"? very mature there  ::)

I suggested you leave because you clearly aren't enjoying yourself here. Makes sense to me. But you're not. you're deliberately carrying it on and then playing the victim

Binty

« Reply #2373 on: October 30, 2010, 08:48:23 AM »
So far you've been the least mature one here.

Just as a comparison: did you see richard having a fit and screaming he's gonna sue after you kept going on and on with the "big fucking peters" thing? No. Stop playing the victim.

richard

« Reply #2374 on: October 30, 2010, 08:52:03 AM »
i think i'll sue for harrasement now. or not, this guys reputation on here is done, from now on everyone should just call him out on his bullshit anytime he picks on anyone here

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2375 on: October 30, 2010, 08:57:27 AM »
Blow it out your arse bint.

And anyone else who wants to have a go at me.

odeon is right. Just fucking let it die.

Oh...so NOW I am supposed to ignore your abuse at me...because YOU decided that RIGHT NOW it should die?

So I should accept being called a bitch, put my head in a gas oven, that I'm single because I have 3 screaming brats, I'm a pretentious ass etc etc, all your insults, non of which I retaliated with, other than to say 'you are a hypocrite', because YOU now say it's over and can't back up your flimsy, "I can sue Scrap for Fraud"?

I think it's time for you Mr Pissweak Kid, to fuck off, go to your corner, think about your behaviour, and come back when you realise that you in fact can be a little cunt yourself.

Frankly, I don't care what you do eclair. Fucking walk under a bus for all I care and take your brood with you.

Fucking venomous turd you are.

I'm venomous now, because I said you may want to reconsider your stance because it was hypocritical?

For one who wants to talk down to others when you are called out on your own behaviour, you really pull the gutter trash punches of name calling...and have worked yourself up to calling me a turd?

Really schmick. If my head wasn't in a gas oven, as you suggested I do earlier, or that my kids were brats etc etc...

I said you were being a hypocrite and you had no legal grounds to sue Scrap....Jesus Christ take a good hard grip on yourself. I could have a cry about your abusiveness towards me for merely trying to point out you were looking a bit silly and hypocritical.

You are right, I am wrong. Sue Scrapheap for Fraud, take him to court, take him down for everything he's worth. Knock yourself out.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2376 on: October 30, 2010, 09:00:07 AM »
As expected, Soph says something and all the fucking sheep follow.

Not one collective braincell between the lot.

Surely only one person could do the talking, but no, everyone has to parrot off everyone else around here and follow the crowd because it's the 'in' thing.

Maybe razortwunt has a point.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2377 on: October 30, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »
Have you ever considered that the majority of people are saying the same thing because it's RIGHT?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2378 on: October 30, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »
As expected, Soph says something and all the fucking sheep follow.

Not one collective braincell between the lot.

Surely only one person could do the talking, but no, everyone has to parrot off everyone else around here and follow the crowd because it's the 'in' thing.

Maybe razortwunt has a point.

If you recall, sweetness, I logged on here this afternoon, asked you to confirm the problem with Scrap and then owned you.

I had no idea of who was owning you...I asked YOU directly if I confirmed my assumption was correct. When I provided examples of you perhaps being misguided, or wrong, you had a cry, called me names, many names in fact, wished me dead, attacked my ability to attract a man and my motherhood.

Shall we go on Pissweak Kid?

You know what I'm talking about. You are a weak bitch who wouldn't dare say that shit to my face.

So, as I said go on, sue Scrap, you are right, we are wrong, go for it, knock yourself out....

richard

« Reply #2379 on: October 30, 2010, 09:08:42 AM »
Have you ever considered that the majority of people are saying the same thing because it's RIGHT?
:LMAO:

well you see, then that would make him look bad infront of what remaing friends he has here. he still needs to look like a winnar, the difference is most of anybody here can see the truth. we arent picking on him, were exposing his obvious hypocricsy. 'what a whiney little bitch he really is

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2380 on: October 30, 2010, 09:09:20 AM »
Personally, I wish the whole issue would just die down.

It's guaranteed nothing good will come of this when everyone is slowly becoming more agitated.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2381 on: October 30, 2010, 09:12:33 AM »
Personally, I wish the whole issue would just die down.

It's guaranteed nothing good will come of this when everyone is slowly becoming more agitated.

Oh please, I came on here this afternoon, asked what was going on, suggested Steve-O was being a hypocrite and he lost his shit being a schoolgirl by namecalling at me.

He hasn't figured out that 'oh fuck, I can be a dickhead' is actually an acceptable excuse, but would rather call me a uptight bitch, put my head in a gas oven etc etc...get real. If that's your version of someone backing up their shit, then run along.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2382 on: October 30, 2010, 09:19:44 AM »

Herd mentality clouds peoples judgement, I'm afraid.

OK. Imagine this: eclair claims she's being picked on by a few and wants everyone to lay off a bit and have the board go back to normal. People say, 'OK eclair, we understand you are feeling hurt, we'll get them to back off and you won't lose any reputation'. Or bint has a screaming fit and people say 'OK bint, we are here for you, don't worry about it.'

When I complain about bullshit though, it's : 'Oh, it's just TCO throwing another fit, let's just pick on him even more. We don't want him here and maybe if we do it long enough he'll fuck off'. Now don't fucking lie, because I know that's exactly what would happen. I've been an easy target from the start here, simply becasue I bothered to say my piece a little differently than what you sheep are used to.

Fucking bully-boy mentality, which I copped in the first couple of years at school until I was told to fight back. Now when I try to fit into this group, and just be another 'cog' in the wheels here, you decide 'nope, can't have that. Let's get someone to rattle his cage and see him throw a wobbly. This year it just happened to be Scrap, who is as much as an immature fuckwit as anyone else I've come accross.

There's 2 ways things could have gone here, and both of them could have ended without all this bullshit.

1)  You could have welcomed me from the beginning and made me feel a part of the community and backed me up during my first year here;

2)  You could have told me to fuck off from the start and said 'sorry, but this place isn't for you'.

But no, you jsut decided to let it all come to this, and behave like the little fucking children you are. I've been the only one to show any maturity during this bullshit, and obviously it's because I haven't  become one of the pack.

Anyone who thinks differently should get help.

richard

« Reply #2383 on: October 30, 2010, 09:19:47 AM »
isnt that what you did to meadow?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2384 on: October 30, 2010, 09:23:41 AM »
TCO stop fucking blaming everyone else for your inability to get on well with everyone here. If ANYONE was acting the way you have, they would have had just as much shit. In fact, I think a lot of people have been nicer to you for a long time because they didn't want you to have another meltdown like last time.