Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126489 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2355 on: October 30, 2010, 05:18:13 AM »
I don't think it's a flamefest, more like TCO throwing a wobbly because someone took the piss out of him. It isn't the fault of the people here that he's refusing to listen to reason.

QFT...and the day I started to enjoy this site a hell of a lot more, was the day I realised that I can think I am 'SOOOOO' in the right, when in fact, we all adjust our opinions according to a situation, how it makes us feel, our own past experiences, etc.

I've never said that I wasn't wrong about things, and I admit it rather freely, but still people continue to 'believe' in a debate mode, that I think I am above it.

I've been seriously, hilariously wrong at times...I can be the biggest hypocrite or misjudge a situation. It's just funny that others choose to not acknowledge that about themselves, and Steve-O has managed to think it's a punishable offence under law to 'pretend' to be someone else online here.

He even convinced himself that a Wiki link to identity fraud by syphoning off information via intercepting data packages was the equivalent of what Scrap did.

Osensitive1

« Reply #2356 on: October 30, 2010, 07:10:50 AM »
That's typical from an aspie 'tard who has nothing better to do than to be a pretentious prig. rossco was right about you, but your too fucking dumb to see it. If being an aspie is anything like you or these fucked up idiots, then I'm glad I'm not. While my partner is one, I'm sure that at least she can be relied upon not to be as stupid and ignorant as some of the dickheads here. Don't like that? Tough.
There it is again. Why do you repeatedly bash everyone, even those who you claim to like and may like you?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:15:57 AM by Osensitive1 »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2357 on: October 30, 2010, 08:15:50 AM »
Blow it out your arse bint.

And anyone else who wants to have a go at me.

odeon is right. Just fucking let it die.

Binty

« Reply #2358 on: October 30, 2010, 08:17:44 AM »
You're acting like a child having a tantrum.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2359 on: October 30, 2010, 08:19:29 AM »
I think he may have BPD. :orly:

Binty

« Reply #2360 on: October 30, 2010, 08:21:10 AM »
:yawn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2361 on: October 30, 2010, 08:21:23 AM »

why don't you?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2362 on: October 30, 2010, 08:22:16 AM »
You're acting like a child having a tantrum.

And you ARE a child.

Remind me again of who deleted her account after having a minor spazz attack..

Waiting....

Still waiting....

Oh, yeah. That's right. you, bint. You claim moral high ground, but you seem to forget that in doing so you are really neck deep in your own shit.

Binty

« Reply #2363 on: October 30, 2010, 08:25:38 AM »
I deleted my account due to a personal issue.  Yes I am a child, big news here :zoinks: At least I'm not a middle-aged man acting like one.

How am I claiming a moral highground?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2364 on: October 30, 2010, 08:28:31 AM »

why don't you?

I respected you a lot Soph, but you seem to want it to drag on just as much because of the herd mentality around here. You can easily walk away from this because you aren't being targetted. I've said 'let it go' as well. What happens?

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

and no fucking intelligent replies from the idiots concerned.

ffs, why don't some of you moronic arseholes just grow up for once intead of parading around like schoolkidsbaying for blood and waiting for the next rumble.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2365 on: October 30, 2010, 08:31:10 AM »
I deleted my account due to a personal issue.  Yes I am a child, big news here :zoinks: At least I'm not a middle-aged man acting like one.

How am I claiming a moral highground?

Personal issue...... Bullshit.

You threw a wobbly just like you accuse me of  Semantics. That's all it is, Fucking Semantics.

Bloody lying hypocrite.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2366 on: October 30, 2010, 08:32:40 AM »

Oh...so NOW I am supposed to ignore your abuse at me...because YOU decided that RIGHT NOW it should die?

So I should accept being called a bitch, put my head in a gas oven, that I'm single because I have 3 screaming brats, I'm a pretentious ass etc etc, all your insults, non of which I retaliated with, other than to say 'you are a hypocrite', because YOU now say it's over and can't back up your flimsy, "I can sue Scrap for Fraud"?

I think it's time for you Mr Pissweak Kid, to fuck off, go to your corner, think about your behaviour, and come back when you realise that you in fact can be a little cunt yourself.

Binty

« Reply #2367 on: October 30, 2010, 08:33:10 AM »
You still haven't answered my question. How am I claiming a moral highground?

richard

« Reply #2368 on: October 30, 2010, 08:33:55 AM »
dude your un fucking believe-able. you've got to be the biggest hypocrite here, from now on you shouldnt be allowed to pick on anyone here, your such a fucking tard. and its not a flamefest, its this guy here who loves to make fun of people online but when it gets thrown back his way he act like a gigantic pussy and crys foul.

i hope everyone brings this up anytime Steve-0 feels like picking on anyone else here from now on

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2369 on: October 30, 2010, 08:34:22 AM »

Oh...so NOW I am supposed to ignore your abuse at me...because YOU decided that RIGHT NOW it should die?

So I should accept being called a bitch, put my head in a gas oven, that I'm single because I have 3 screaming brats, I'm a pretentious ass etc etc, all your insults, non of which I retaliated with, other than to say 'you are a hypocrite', because YOU now say it's over and can't back up your flimsy, "I can sue Scrap for Fraud"?

I think it's time for you Mr Pissweak Kid, to fuck off, go to your corner, think about your behaviour, and come back when you realise that you in fact can be a little cunt yourself.

Frankly, I don't care what you do eclair. Fucking walk under a bus for all I care and take your brood with you.

Fucking venomous turd you are.