Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126502 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2310 on: October 29, 2010, 10:22:23 PM »
No, al dente spaghetti for swords or you can use crocheted meatballs for bullets.  Marquess of Queensbury Rules, as amended.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2311 on: October 29, 2010, 10:22:46 PM »
If people actually bothered to read, and stopped playing bullshit games with semantics, then maybe things could be different.

It wseems to me that you're the one playing bullshit games with semantics. Parody ISN'T fraud and fraud isn't parody.

I made a rather obvious PARODY of you and you're acting as if I stole your bank account number and spent every dime that you had.

Keep falsely accusing me of fraud and perhaps, I dunno, I could sue you for defamation?? Dueling lawsuits anyone??

:LMAO:

Go ahead and try. I know it's your sockpuppet, Scrap. The date it was created was after you joined, and only you have the motive to do it. If this were IRL, your arse would be history, you patheticc little cunt. I'd have your house, car, planes, everything.

But as it is only here, you could still go for fraud, and it's only cos odeon hasn't exercised the rules that you've gotten away with it.

Also, harassment laws are pretty severe too, and you're guilty of that just as much.

Now go fuck yourself like we know you want to.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2312 on: October 29, 2010, 10:25:19 PM »
No, al dente spaghetti for swords or you can use crocheted meatballs for bullets.  Marquess of Queensbury Rules, as amended.

I think cameras and rulers at twenty paces.

:laugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2313 on: October 29, 2010, 10:26:16 PM »

I think cameras and rulers at twenty paces.

:laugh:

Or soap bubbles and toothpricks (sic) at 20 paces.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2314 on: October 29, 2010, 10:37:01 PM »
If people actually bothered to read, and stopped playing bullshit games with semantics, then maybe things could be different.

It wseems to me that you're the one playing bullshit games with semantics. Parody ISN'T fraud and fraud isn't parody.

I made a rather obvious PARODY of you and you're acting as if I stole your bank account number and spent every dime that you had.

Keep falsely accusing me of fraud and perhaps, I dunno, I could sue you for defamation?? Dueling lawsuits anyone??

Go ahead and try. I know it's your sockpuppet, Scrap. The date it was created was after you joined, and only you have the motive to do it. If this were IRL, your arse would be history, you patheticc little cunt. I'd have your house, car, planes, everything.

But as it is only here, you could still go for fraud, and it's only cos odeon hasn't exercised the rules that you've gotten away with it.

Also, harassment laws are pretty severe too, and you're guilty of that just as much.

OK...let me get this straight. Is the story here that Scrap started an account called Steve-0, pretending to be Steve-O?

Is that the crux of it?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2315 on: October 29, 2010, 10:42:23 PM »

OK...let me get this straight. Is the story here that Scrap started an account called Steve-0, pretending to be Steve-O?

Is that the crux of it?

It was an old sockpuppet, or dated Mar 07. Scrap renamed it Steve-0 to basically perpetrate fraud by misrepresenting my on screen persona. Whether it is parody or not, fraud is deception and a criminal offence. Also, by creating at least 7 threads to drectly go after me, and post stuff to antagonise me, he is committing harassment, which is also cyber-bullying. The courts consider this as much as a crime, and are deal;ing with these issues severly.

Manipulating a person online for parody or reaction should be taken seriously, and is not a joke by any standard.

Osensitive1

« Reply #2316 on: October 29, 2010, 10:47:16 PM »
Oh fuck it. Nobody ever tries to understand what I'm saying, so why the fuck do I bother?
Richard seemed to understand pretty well.

ok i think i get it now, its ok for you to razz people online, but as soon as someone does it to you
 its a matter for the courts to decide.
Not bad for an aspie, eh?

richard

« Reply #2317 on: October 29, 2010, 10:49:00 PM »
so what court will you be using. mines free until the end of time really, wich is millions maybe billions of years.
i assume you are documenting every little infraction this perp has commited against you?

on a side note, i've lost count how many times ive used parody online. golly i hope nobody sues me!  :M
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:51:27 PM by The Peoples Court »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2318 on: October 29, 2010, 10:56:47 PM »
Found under Fraud===> Internet Fraud====> Email Spoofing====> Spoofing Attack:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoofing_attack

Now if you bozos don't get the point from that, then there's no hope for you.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2319 on: October 29, 2010, 10:58:08 PM »

Is that the crux of it?

It was an old sockpuppet, or dated Mar 07. Scrap renamed it Steve-0 to basically perpetrate fraud by misrepresenting my on screen persona. Whether it is parody or not, fraud is deception and a criminal offence. Also, by creating at least 7 threads to drectly go after me, and post stuff to antagonise me, he is committing harassment, which is also cyber-bullying. The courts consider this as much as a crime, and are deal;ing with these issues severly.

Manipulating a person online for parody or reaction should be taken seriously, and is not a joke by any standard.

So, where do you propose we draw the line here at 'upsetting people's feelings'? That doesn't necessarily constitute harassment.

Lots of members here have been harassed or heckled, but I think the site states what it's all about in the opening page?

Sure, some things piss people off more than others, or a particular thing unsettles people. But if you think Scrap has any other aim other than upsetting you, for shits and giggles then I think you are wrong.

There have been many instances where people have pretended to be others here.

richard

« Reply #2320 on: October 29, 2010, 11:02:53 PM »
Cant anyone edit wikiepdia? and since when is the sockpuppet hacking your caller ID?

what did the sockpuppet steal from you?

Did you read the fucking front page here? are you the sensative type?

FFS, dude. just take it, admit its fucking funny (personally i'd be flatterd if someone made a SP of me)

Or shut the fuck up and leave already. i think you want people to beg you to stay, like your some bigshot here.

you a big fucking crybaby is what you are

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2321 on: October 29, 2010, 11:06:15 PM »

Is that the crux of it?

So, where do you propose we draw the line here at 'upsetting people's feelings'? That doesn't necessarily constitute harassment.

Lots of members here have been harassed or heckled, but I think the site states what it's all about in the opening page?

Sure, some things piss people off more than others, or a particular thing unsettles people. But if you think Scrap has any other aim other than upsetting you, for shits and giggles then I think you are wrong.

There have been many instances where people have pretended to be others here.

I fail to see where you can justify it. You may think it's shits and giggles, I think it's harassment. It's subjective on the person involved. I told him I wanted to quit the bulshit and move on, he kept it up. He started the problem in May last year when I wasn't even posting, and kept it going after I went offline. If that isn't harassment, you best get another dictionary. Anyweay, if treating people like shit and expecting them to have to 'grin and bear it' is what you think this place is about, then your just as fucked as Scrap and those other cunts.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2322 on: October 29, 2010, 11:08:56 PM »
^ Settle down Baby, the Fraud Squad are here to protect you.

Come and cry on my lap, precious.

richard

« Reply #2323 on: October 29, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »
be shure to bring those boys in with the cuffs made out of leopard fuzz

i cant have them breaking out of them in my courtroom causing a rukus like last time

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2324 on: October 29, 2010, 11:11:51 PM »

I fail to see where you can justify it. You may think it's shits and giggles, I think it's harassment. It's subjective on the person involved. I told him I wanted to quit the bulshit and move on, he kept it up. He started the problem in May last year when I wasn't even posting, and kept it going after I went offline. If that isn't harassment, you best get another dictionary. Anyweay, if treating people like shit and expecting them to have to 'grin and bear it' is what you think this place is about, then your just as fucked as Scrap and those other cunts.

Darling, have you never harassed someone here, deliberate or otherwise?

Mmm, seems you are coming the high and mighty according to your ideas, not others.

There, there, it happens to all of us.

Would you like a box of tissues?