Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126474 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2235 on: October 28, 2010, 07:50:21 PM »
yes we know. care to inform us on anything else you know? should i start calling you shleed?

Hey richard: how's the hypocrisy there on your side of the pond?

Still ignoring me, yet still replying to my posts.

Actually, that one was directed at me.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

richard

« Reply #2236 on: October 28, 2010, 07:50:22 PM »
well atleast im retarded. your normal and a hypocrite, so that makes it worse

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2237 on: October 28, 2010, 07:52:35 PM »
yes we know. care to inform us on anything else you know? should i start calling you shleed?

Hey richard: how's the hypocrisy there on your side of the pond?

Still ignoring me, yet still replying to my posts.

Actually, that one was directed at me.  :laugh:

I know, but his post earlier about me not leaving yet proves he can't keep me on ignore.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2238 on: October 28, 2010, 07:53:43 PM »
well atleast im retarded. your normal and a hypocrite, so that makes it worse

Yeah, but when was the last time you actually pulled in a decent days' pay? Never? Not surprised.

richard

« Reply #2239 on: October 28, 2010, 07:54:25 PM »
i think your confused, i have your profile on ignore. wich means i dont want to see it, that doesnt mean i wont answer to your posts

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2240 on: October 28, 2010, 07:56:06 PM »
i think your confused, i have your profile on ignore. wich means i dont want to see it, that doesnt mean i wont answer to your posts

And you call ME a hypocrite?

ffs richtard what meds are you on?

They obviously ain't fucking working.

richard

« Reply #2241 on: October 28, 2010, 07:58:35 PM »
the only meds i eat is bacon. i had some today, calmed me right down, beautiful. and Steve-O maybe you should start running in the morning. maybe you will think better, get that blood flowing through your very large overweight body of yours  :M

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2242 on: October 28, 2010, 08:02:09 PM »
Shove it up yer arse, Scrap-fucked-in-the-head.

You by starting this shit have been the aggressor since day fucking one. You mental instability and fucktardedness won't let you see it. Every post I made to you has been in retaliation to your fucking bullshit.

You know TCO, I'm going to put this statement of yours to the acid test of reality. While you are gone, I'm going to go through every post that you and I made towards eachother with a fine tooth comb. I'm going to go completely Callaway on your fucking ass and catch every inconsistency, every contradiction and every lie. I'll post it for all to see and contemplate.

When you come back (if you do) you're going to have a nice present waiting for you!!! :dom: :dom: :dom:  :evillaugh:

Why would you wait a whole month to "go Callaway on his ass" if that's what you feel you need to do?  Why wouldn't you two try to hash this all out while he's still here?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2243 on: October 28, 2010, 08:11:54 PM »
Shove it up yer arse, Scrap-fucked-in-the-head.

You by starting this shit have been the aggressor since day fucking one. You mental instability and fucktardedness won't let you see it. Every post I made to you has been in retaliation to your fucking bullshit.

You know TCO, I'm going to put this statement of yours to the acid test of reality. While you are gone, I'm going to go through every post that you and I made towards eachother with a fine tooth comb. I'm going to go completely Callaway on your fucking ass and catch every inconsistency, every contradiction and every lie. I'll post it for all to see and contemplate.

When you come back (if you do) you're going to have a nice present waiting for you!!! :dom: :dom: :dom:  :evillaugh:

Why would you wait a whole month to "go Callaway on his ass" if that's what you feel you need to do?  Why wouldn't you two try to hash this all out while he's still here?

He's a vindictive spiteful little bastard who like to fuck with people. I hate the cunt, and have always hated him. He won't admit his failures, and continually likes to goad people into shit. Read the shoutbox, cos I've had it. odeon, yourself and parts hav my email, if you want to talk with me or pass it on to others like Loup etc, fine. the other pigs like Scrap and his hangers on have fucked it up for good.

richard

« Reply #2244 on: October 28, 2010, 08:13:49 PM »
and you admit your failures? your just as bad as me and him. stop dating people to feel sorry for you, and leave or shut the hell up already

Scrapheap

« Reply #2245 on: October 28, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

I'm not sure if you've noticed this, but normal conversation is impossible with TCO. You make a statement and he replies with a shotgun blast of non-sequiturs, red-herrings, straw-man arguments and childish insults. Perhaps I could hash this out with him if he could simply reply in something resembling a cogent manner.

He's a vindictive spiteful little bastard who like to fuck with people. I hate the cunt, and have always hated him. He won't admit his failures, and continually likes to goad people into shit. Read the shoutbox, cos I've had it. odeon, yourself and parts hav my email, if you want to talk with me or pass it on to others like Loup etc, fine. the other pigs like Scrap and his hangers on have fucked it up for good.

WOW! this is perhaps your purest piece of psychological projection so far.... I mean WOW!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2246 on: October 28, 2010, 10:23:56 PM »

I'm not sure if you've noticed this, but normal conversation is impossible with TCO. You make a statement and he replies with a shotgun blast of non-sequiturs, red-herrings, straw-man arguments and childish insults. Perhaps I could hash this out with him if he could simply reply in something resembling a cogent manner.

WOW! this is perhaps your purest piece of psychological projection so far.... I mean WOW!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Truth hurts, eh? You've been unable to talk in a 'cogent' manner since the day you were dropped out of your mother's arse, cookie boy.

Pig is actually too good a word for you, Even rat, flea, microbe or amoeba are way above you.

You make the rest of your country look bad by association. Better you suicide like Kurt Cobain and give the rest of humanity some relief, Scrapshit.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 10:25:49 PM by Steve-O »

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #2247 on: October 28, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »
Yeah Scraptard!!!

You need to realise that I'm bigger than you, I'm tougher than you, I have a bigger dick than you, I'm smarter than you and cooler than you 'cause I beat on drums which is too complicated for you to do.

You're stupid and your parents don't like you. Your mum dresses you funny and no one likes you. You're a ninny-ninny boo-boo, a doo doo head and a booger face!

Yeah! take that Scraptard! I just owned you so hard!!  :hahaha:  :pwned:

I'm so cool I just can't handle it! :twitch:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2248 on: October 29, 2010, 12:47:42 AM »
FFS, use your own account. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #2249 on: October 29, 2010, 11:07:53 AM »
What?