Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126481 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2190 on: October 16, 2010, 03:39:35 PM »
Trigger11 - If  you want I can bop you on the head with my scepter and give you a royal welcome and headache at the same time.

Wow, there's an offer one can't refuse.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2191 on: October 16, 2010, 03:55:06 PM »
Trigger11 - If  you want I can bop you on the head with my scepter and give you a royal welcome and headache at the same time.

I think I am interpreting this differently than its intent! :o
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2192 on: October 16, 2010, 04:04:08 PM »
First off, I was just making an observation. On WP, zOMG, and now here I see other people involved in the same threads and conversations get all kinds of platitudes OR insults. I tend to get nothing, which is fine and doesn't hurt my feelings. I just oddly connect on these forums and then get nostalgic for lost 'friends' or whatever.

Second, sure the birthday thread was cool and people have been generally nice OR mean to me at a reasonably approprite level. Sometimes I contribute, or think I am, to a discussion and then nobody replies to my thoughts. Actually, this happens a lot, but not unexpected. In my experience, my thoughts and inputs, for varying reasons, do not fit into the mainstream or clique. I actually prefer it that way. I do, however, provide some really good zingers that get overlooked. Usually because a thread advances and it gets relegated to a back page before the masses can feast upon its splendor. Oh well, your loss!

Third, my delusions of grandeur and/or ineptitudes are well noted. Someone has to think highly of me. I've spent over ten years being torn down by a complete bitch too!

Fourth, if I drop a name, and I am assuming we're referring to when I post stories about my adventures with semi-famous people that happen an oddly weird  amount of times for someone with little to know social skills...well I personally don't think it's cool or makes me special. In fact, i have a friend who is now a professional photographer and regularly has his photos on the cover of Sports Illustrated who gushes at all the 'celebraties' he photographs and I find it odd. They are just normal human beings who get idolized ridiculously by our society, blah, blah, blah!

Fifth, I have lost my train of thought.

Sixth, I am superior to every other human being to ever walk the planet, so deal with it. It is a privilige to share this space with me, so worship me goddammit!!!!

Seventh, not really so go away and leave me alone!
 :zoinks:

This would be one of those posts where I don't know what to say to follow it, so normally I wouldn't say anything.

:-*

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2193 on: October 16, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »

Well, it's like this.  A lot of the guys got nervous with a woman holding a sword, aiming at their shoulder (in the general direction of their neck).  Since I don't have great control over the sword, I aim for the head and manage to knight the guy instead of decapitating them.  At least that's how it works now that I've practiced it enough. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2194 on: October 17, 2010, 08:39:34 AM »

Well, it's like this.  A lot of the guys got nervous with a woman holding a sword, aiming at their shoulder (in the general direction of their neck).  Since I don't have great control over the sword, I aim for the head and manage to knight the guy instead of decapitating them.  At least that's how it works now that I've practiced it enough. 

[whisper]Your Highness, I think he was thinking about that other head, that men like to keep safe, when touched by a sword.[/whisper]

richard

« Reply #2195 on: October 17, 2010, 09:37:58 AM »
ouch, who would want that to happen?  :laugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2196 on: October 17, 2010, 12:36:01 PM »

[whisper]Your Highness, I think he was thinking about that other head, that men like to keep safe, when touched by a sword.[/whisper]

Oops.  Maybe I can balance the royal budget by opening a mohel practice with Disraeli.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2197 on: October 17, 2010, 02:13:35 PM »

Oops.  Maybe I can balance the royal budget by opening a mohel practice with Disraeli.

So glad to be a Lady in Waiting. :D

P7PSP

« Reply #2198 on: October 23, 2010, 12:13:44 AM »
I am going to take a little time away from here so I can try to restart my French lessons rather than spend all day here now that I have a bit of time off of work. See you all later on. 

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2199 on: October 23, 2010, 01:58:29 AM »
Au revoir PPK.

You could have make a French practising thread of course...

Are you going to do Dutch too, for your visit to Belgium?  :green:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2200 on: October 23, 2010, 02:18:54 AM »
Au revoir PPK.

You could have make a French practising thread of course...

Are you going to do Dutch too, for your visit to Belgium?  :green:

I always thought PPK was going to hook up with couldbecousin?

Disappointing! :/

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2201 on: October 23, 2010, 05:43:04 AM »
I am going to take a little time away from here so I can try to restart my French lessons rather than spend all day here now that I have a bit of time off of work. See you all later on. 

I thought to learn French all you had to know how to do was run away and wave a white flag :zoinks:
See you soon
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Celticgoddess

« Reply #2202 on: October 23, 2010, 06:31:25 AM »
Bonne chance, PPK! :) Tellement presse de revenir!

richard

« Reply #2203 on: October 23, 2010, 10:12:08 AM »
see you later! come back soon.  :clap: >:D

Scrapheap

« Reply #2204 on: October 23, 2010, 11:21:28 AM »

Good luck with that PPK! come back as soon as you can!!