Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126482 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #1980 on: August 07, 2010, 07:40:46 AM »
Leaving for Las Vegas in a few minutes.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1981 on: August 07, 2010, 07:42:44 AM »

Another fun holiday, I hope.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1982 on: August 07, 2010, 07:51:29 AM »

Another fun holiday, I hope.
:indeed:

Are you going to gamble?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1983 on: August 07, 2010, 09:39:00 AM »
or get married with Elvis?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1984 on: August 07, 2010, 12:56:38 PM »

Have fun. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1985 on: August 07, 2010, 12:57:18 PM »
Oh, and I'm back home. Not that I was really gone, thanks to the miracle of wiFi.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #1986 on: August 07, 2010, 06:34:10 PM »
Win lots of money and go apeshit.  :thumbup: :eiffel: Las Vegas has an Eiffel Tower now!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1987 on: August 07, 2010, 06:40:40 PM »

Play the penny slots.   You'll go broke slower.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1988 on: August 08, 2010, 12:29:13 AM »
I'm not much of a gambler in any case, but with my daughter with me, I'm unlikely to get close to it because she can't.  The last time we were here with her, I couldn't even walk anywhere close to the slot machines with her.

:eiffel:

I love this smiley.

I definitely want to see the Eiffel Tower replica that's here and the fountains at the Bellagio.  Also, I want to go to Fry's to get a new battery for my laptop since mine is no longer working at all.  Maybe we'll see the amusement park at Circus Circus this time, too. 

This hotel has two bedrooms in addition to the living area, and a Japanese restaurant across the street, which is cool.

My husband tried to talk me into getting married here when we got married sixteen years ago, but I said no thanks and we got married at the church I grew up in.  He was hoping to avoid the blood test because he hates needles and Nevada doesn't require them.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1989 on: August 08, 2010, 01:15:21 AM »
I'm not much of a gambler in any case, but with my daughter with me, I'm unlikely to get close to it because she can't.  The last time we were here with her, I couldn't even walk anywhere close to the slot machines with her.

I love this smiley.

I definitely want to see the Eiffel Tower replica that's here and the fountains at the Bellagio.  Also, I want to go to Fry's to get a new battery for my laptop since mine is no longer working at all.  Maybe we'll see the amusement park at Circus Circus this time, too. 

This hotel has two bedrooms in addition to the living area, and a Japanese restaurant across the street, which is cool.

My husband tried to talk me into getting married here when we got married sixteen years ago, but I said no thanks and we got married at the church I grew up in.  He was hoping to avoid the blood test because he hates needles and Nevada doesn't require them.

You're already there? Cool! Enjoy the hotel and have fun!  :headbang2:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1990 on: August 08, 2010, 07:17:16 AM »

I love this smiley.

Blood test for getting married?

Hope you have lots of fun in Vegas.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1991 on: August 08, 2010, 02:36:01 PM »
Have lots of fun and post a pic of the Eiffel replica.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1992 on: August 08, 2010, 02:43:42 PM »

I love this smiley.

In my state the blood test determines if there is Rh incompatability before pregnancy.  An old hold-over from the more sexually restrained days when you got married first and then had kids.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #1993 on: August 08, 2010, 02:51:10 PM »

I love this smiley.

In my state the blood test determines if there is Rh incompatability before pregnancy.  An old hold-over from the more sexually restrained days when you got married first and then had kids.
A first cousin of mine was born mentally retarded, we were told from blood incompatibility. Louise was cool, she remembered everyone's birthday and sent cards every year. She got cancer and died a few years ago. 

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1994 on: August 08, 2010, 02:59:01 PM »

I love this smiley.

Here they test the mother in the beginning of the pregnancy, and if she is Rh-, no matter what the blood of the dad, she'll be monitored extra during pregnancy. Getting extra blood testing done later on. And extra, if she gets into a fall or something like that. And the blood of the umbilical cord  (baby blood) gets tested after birth. They do not rely on the blood type of the dad, you never know if he really is the biological dad.  :eyebrows:

If the blood in the umbilical cord indicates the baby is Rh+, the mother will get the Rho(D) Immune Globulin injection.