Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126483 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #1245 on: June 18, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »
Gotta go! Too much personal shit going down.

Take care of yourself and tell us what happened when you come back, OK?

:plus:

P7PSP

« Reply #1246 on: June 18, 2009, 01:13:43 PM »
Gotta go! Too much personal shit going down.
Get back ASAP. Hope it's not too much strain.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1247 on: June 18, 2009, 03:31:44 PM »
I suppose I'm back.

Welcome back, GA! :) :GA: ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

GalileoAce

« Reply #1248 on: June 18, 2009, 10:05:12 PM »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #1249 on: June 27, 2009, 11:40:09 AM »
Fuck this place, I'm outta here. I've never been made to feel welcome here because of a certain fucked up bully-boy mentality that has pervaded this place since day 1. I thought, 'wow, a site where I could have fun, and a few laughs.' Bullshit. open my mouth to say something, and some arsehole has to shove his jackboots down it. None of you seem to get the idea that this is just a fucking forum, the world DOES NOT revolve around you.
It seems everyone is supposed to be entitled to their opinion. Again, bullshit. It's 'we play as a team, and we do things my way' and if you don't fit the mould, then fuck off. Arseholes like RageBeoulve, odeon, Hadron, Kosmo, Phlexor and all the rest of the lovefest prove this. Fuck, the only decent one I got on with for awhile was Sir Les, and I bet you told him to take a flying fuck as well. What right have you to make yourselves out to be all holier than thou and think you are untouchable? You throw shit around at people and laugh till they either fuck off or you kick them off, and then laugh about it and gladhand until the cows come home. Sure, I might post some stuff that might get up people's noses, but ffs, it's my opinion. I defended someone who I thought was getting a raw deal over a post he'd mad and BAM, a mouthful of abuse from the peanut gallery.

Well, fuck this shit. I know where I'm not wanted.  I'm sick of being the whipping boy for some childish game, so you can have your site.

Goodbye. I'd like to say it's been fun, but it hasn't.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1250 on: June 27, 2009, 11:43:02 AM »
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1251 on: June 27, 2009, 11:44:56 AM »
TCO - you said yourself it's just a fucking internet forum. Act like you realise that and you'll probably find things a lot more enjoyable.

Of course you're entitled to your own opinion. If other people disagree though, you gotta expect them to voice their opinion as well.

Like you said, it's just a site. Why get so worked up about it every time you have an argument with someone? You should have learned from this after th shit with Kosmo or flake or whoever it was last year. Jesus I am 21 years old and I've learned this; why can't you? You're gonna give yourself a fucking heart attack if you carry on like this.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #1252 on: June 27, 2009, 11:53:18 AM »
Fuck this place, I'm outta here. I've never been made to feel welcome here because of a certain fucked up bully-boy mentality that has pervaded this place since day 1. I thought, 'wow, a site where I could have fun, and a few laughs.' Bullshit. open my mouth to say something, and some arsehole has to shove his jackboots down it. None of you seem to get the idea that this is just a fucking forum, the world DOES NOT revolve around you.
It seems everyone is supposed to be entitled to their opinion. Again, bullshit. It's 'we play as a team, and we do things my way' and if you don't fit the mould, then fuck off. Arseholes like RageBeoulve, odeon, Hadron, Kosmo, Phlexor and all the rest of the lovefest prove this. Fuck, the only decent one I got on with for awhile was Sir Les, and I bet you told him to take a flying fuck as well. What right have you to make yourselves out to be all holier than thou and think you are untouchable? You throw shit around at people and laugh till they either fuck off or you kick them off, and then laugh about it and gladhand until the cows come home. Sure, I might post some stuff that might get up people's noses, but ffs, it's my opinion. I defended someone who I thought was getting a raw deal over a post he'd mad and BAM, a mouthful of abuse from the peanut gallery.

Well, fuck this shit. I know where I'm not wanted.  I'm sick of being the whipping boy for some childish game, so you can have your site.

You are only getting a hard time here because you act like a cunt to people who don't deserve it. You go over the top with your anger. Get over yourself.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1253 on: June 27, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »

Didn't I annoy you? >:D

Everyone else complains.

People been doing that alot to me lately.

I am not bi.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1254 on: June 27, 2009, 11:58:12 AM »
Completely homosexual?  :o :eyebrows:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1255 on: June 27, 2009, 12:47:47 PM »

Baw. I'm completely certain that you'll find this "bullyboy" mentality anywhere you go as long as you insist on being such an overly emotional asshole. You're right. You aren't wanted here. You're being a brat, and nobody likes that.

Actually this whole issue with me began because I said something, and YOU tried to fuck with ME about it. The world does not revolve around YOU. YEah, I defended my point, and won. Everyone laughed, because I was obviously right. You clenched your fists and pointed fingers and used a bunch of namecalling, they laughed even more. Then you threw a completely ridiculous tantrum. We laughed our asses off. See a pattern here? Its not the world against you unless you make it that way.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1256 on: June 27, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »
Bye then.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1257 on: June 27, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »
Sir Les posted not long ago, maybe a week? So he is still here. :)

I notice you are still online, TCO. If you stay, maybe you can stick to the threads that don't stress you out. It isn't healthy to be that angry.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #1258 on: June 27, 2009, 11:58:01 PM »
Sir Les posted not long ago, maybe a week? So he is still here. :)

I notice you are still online, TCO. If you stay, maybe you can stick to the threads that don't stress you out. It isn't healthy to be that angry.

After making his final post he could actually make himself look even more ridiculous by coming back.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1259 on: June 28, 2009, 06:00:54 AM »
He'll be back. He won't be able to resist.

- Albert Einstein