Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126465 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #1170 on: April 16, 2009, 09:15:44 AM »
Going to My graduation for Partner and Policymaking be back Sunday.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1171 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »

I thought that the last time you went was going to be the last time.  Have fun!

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #1172 on: April 16, 2009, 11:33:08 AM »
I have been an ass in a lot of ways lately and I'm sorry. It was all meant in fun on the forum. Something like I2 women, or whatever I wrote, really wasn't meant in such a way. The really heartfelt, personal stuff? I stand by every word of it. No ulterior motives or anything. I really am quite fine and was trying to continue to be my pervy, innuendo spewing online self to show it.

No hard feelings, you just caught me in a crappy mood. I never can figure out how to explain to people that I'm not good with that particular kind of banter.

I shouldn't have pushed it, but I really expected some post about cutting my hands off or something to stop my incessant tickling. That seemed much more your style. The reference to what are called "my online girlfriends" or whatever is really an inside joke the old ball and chain uses for any girl I talk to online. As I've stated, she doesn't give a fuck if I hang out with the ladies, because she wants nothing to do with me.

It was funny, because that night I was inquiring PMS Elle and honestly trying to get to know her better, before the long set of posted questions that were labeled as creepy, she was sitting right there and asked if I was chatting with one of said girls. I told her that I was and offered her to read, but she declined.

It's been soooo fucking nice having her gone all week.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1173 on: April 16, 2009, 11:48:17 AM »
I had a phenomenal evening at the Cloud Cult show. A truly inspirational experience. I need change and a lot of it.

While I just got a call to inform me that I was not accepted for the detail I was being considered for, a lot of other good stuff has happened while I was gone. I finally came down off of Strattera. I got the house, particularly my stuff, better organized and cleaned up. I wrote some lyrics, but didn't finish any single song. Played a lot of guitar, Vampire Wars, and Mafia Wars. Sorted through a bunch of my Mum's personal stuff. Am helping a FaceBook friend start an as yet to be named and exact purpose determined company get off the ground in California. I am in contact with Earthology Records about helping out with much of what they do.

So yay for me! :headbang2:

But, I did miss you all. I had to change my homepage from I2 to something else, because it was real hard not to come on here each time it popped up. I did make one post on the shout box. Coffee means coffee, damnit! ;D I'm hoping I didn't sever any friendships the last few days I had been here.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:12:46 PM by Trigger11 »
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1174 on: April 16, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »
I'm taking a break. I had a phenomenal evening at the Cloud Cult show. A truly inspirational experience. I need change and a lot of it.

I have been an ass in a lot of ways lately and I'm sorry. It was all meant in fun on the forum. Something like I2 women, or whatever I wrote, really wasn't meant in such a way. The really heartfelt, personal stuff? I stand by every word of it. No ulterior motives or anything. I really am quite fine and was trying to continue to be my pervy, innuendo spewing online self to show it.

It was hilarious being the forum slut for a week. But there really is more to me. That persona is sadly a mask I use online to cover up just how insecure I am about interacting with others in my species. I genuinely like this place and just about the entire membership. Even many of those I don't see eye-to-eye with. There is a respect thing there that transcends the differences. And yes, I really like one particular member in as much as I can understand in an online friendship. A very intriguing personality, both fun and deep. Very level-headed, yet able to play on the lighter side. She really does kick ass! We supposedly have some common interests, as discussed on here, as well as some that I will never tell, lest they be misconstrued in any way. :P See, that was poking fun at myself and the whole situation. Nothing more there to be read into it.

I'm a bit frustrated, because I feel like some of what I have said and done is being taken out of context or misconstrued and I have tried hard at times to qualify things to avoid that. Normally I wouldn't care, but liking the miserable lot of you makes me want to be understood better.

With that I will take my leave. Have fun while I'm gone.

Forum Slut?  You have a long way to go before you could even have a sniff at that title...

come back when you grow hair on your balls....if you have any ;)

I keep them nicely trimmed and smooth, so I guess I'll just have to leave again!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Can you drive *name* to the coroner's office?
« Reply #1175 on: April 19, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »
This, carefully delivered telephone introduction could mark the end of any high points in your day.

My youngest brother-in-law had his wife call me on Friday night and he he wanted to ditch his his oldest brother, who already knew(but did not want to have his oldest brother take over another family tragedy)and was making a nuisance of himself.  He wanted ME to take him to identify his son's body, instead of his brother.

(It will be a closed casket ceremony.)

This bro-in-law, who wanted me to drive him, is the same bro-in-law who beat himself half to death a few weeks back having a massive seizure and put himself in the hospital with two broken clavicles and a broken wrist, which he appparently broke by beating himself in the face during the seizure. He spent three days in intensive care and has just gone back to work, still wearing a cast. Now, he will be burying his oldest son.

This makes four nephews I have had to put in the ground. About a year before I joined here, It was my youngest brother's oldest son. This is my wife's youngest brother's oldest son, who was killed in a car accident on Friday morning.

This guy, who I have great respect for, is looking to me and my wife, more than the rest of his family for support through this ordeal. (I'm am baffled as to why)

Anyway, no point in any extension of emotional condolences - I just wanted everyone to know not to worry about why I may be scarce over the next few days

I am beyond drunk as fuck, well over my limits, and I will be getting drunker still, because, everyone else in the house is totally wasted and already sleeping, even though the sun is still up and it is nice weather out there.  (I haven't missed work, yet.) My bro-in-law is on heavy drugs and sleeping also. I am sending text messages to all who have my cell phone number and turning it off in about ten minutes.

I will be back around after a few days.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 02:29:39 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1176 on: April 19, 2009, 02:31:35 PM »
That sucks! Hang in there and see ya when you return!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1177 on: April 19, 2009, 02:39:23 PM »
Be back soon hope it goes okay
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1178 on: April 19, 2009, 03:03:40 PM »
Take care, Dawg. I'll be thinking about you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1179 on: April 19, 2009, 03:57:03 PM »
Stay safe on the roads, DirtDawg.

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #1180 on: April 19, 2009, 05:16:41 PM »
That sucks! Hang in there and see ya when you return!
why did you stand me up? i thought we were gonna go out and come back to your place for some sex. i would of let ya be the  top this time, instead of the bottom.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1181 on: April 19, 2009, 07:40:07 PM »
I'm sorry about your nephew and your brother-in-law, DirtDawg.  It's a terrible thing for a parent to have to bury their child.  I'll be thinking about you.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1182 on: April 20, 2009, 10:17:02 AM »

I thought that the last time you went was going to be the last time.  Have fun!
I had fun but even got bored too. :zoinks:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1183 on: April 21, 2009, 01:21:05 AM »
DirtDawg, only see this now.
What terrible news, for all of you.
Tace care.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #1184 on: April 21, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »
DirtDawg, only see this now.
What terrible news, for all of you.
Tace care.
Yes it is.