Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126489 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #1155 on: April 07, 2009, 10:07:42 AM »
Originally the post said I would be gone for awhile to work some shit out, but I took care of it in record time last night. Much to my surprise. Anyway, I'm around and will check in a few times a day as usual.

That's cool.

Do you want a  :plus: or a  :minusevil:?

:evillaugh:

I'll leave that to those that want to judge me! :angel:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

TheoK

« Reply #1156 on: April 07, 2009, 10:08:36 AM »
Yup, Easter fireworks is a Swedish tradition.  8)

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #1157 on: April 07, 2009, 06:11:15 PM »
Yup, Easter fireworks is a Swedish tradition.  8)

closest thing to stockpiling anything useful 'the people' have. I'll be keeping a few just to ward off the starving nazis or their comissars (sp) when the food runs short. I guess you lot in the states still have guns  :zoinks: :wanker:

edit) not relating to you, Theok - in termsof I quoted you..  You're Swedish not American, I have worked that out!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 06:13:54 PM by key Stats »
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

TheoK

« Reply #1158 on: April 08, 2009, 03:29:10 AM »
You can still get guns in Sweden, though anything but hunting rifles is extremely hard to get, and the licenses just run for 5 years, so Big Brother can deny you a new license when it suits him. Only people with old licenses have their guns for life here.

I just can't forgive myself for not knowing that shotguns were totally free in Norway until 1990. That'd have been perfect.  :-\

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #1159 on: April 12, 2009, 01:34:30 AM »
I'm taking a break. I had a phenomenal evening at the Cloud Cult show. A truly inspirational experience. I need change and a lot of it.

I have been an ass in a lot of ways lately and I'm sorry. It was all meant in fun on the forum. Something like I2 women, or whatever I wrote, really wasn't meant in such a way. The really heartfelt, personal stuff? I stand by every word of it. No ulterior motives or anything. I really am quite fine and was trying to continue to be my pervy, innuendo spewing online self to show it.

It was hilarious being the forum slut for a week. But there really is more to me. That persona is sadly a mask I use online to cover up just how insecure I am about interacting with others in my species. I genuinely like this place and just about the entire membership. Even many of those I don't see eye-to-eye with. There is a respect thing there that transcends the differences. And yes, I really like one particular member in as much as I can understand in an online friendship. A very intriguing personality, both fun and deep. Very level-headed, yet able to play on the lighter side. She really does kick ass! We supposedly have some common interests, as discussed on here, as well as some that I will never tell, lest they be misconstrued in any way. :P See, that was poking fun at myself and the whole situation. Nothing more there to be read into it.

I'm a bit frustrated, because I feel like some of what I have said and done is being taken out of context or misconstrued and I have tried hard at times to qualify things to avoid that. Normally I wouldn't care, but liking the miserable lot of you makes me want to be understood better.

With that I will take my leave. Have fun while I'm gone.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1160 on: April 12, 2009, 02:36:38 AM »
Have fun too and hurry back.

I think everyone already knows that you aren't a slut IRL. 

The 69 was just a silly joke and you weren't the first one to get stuck on it.  I think it was McJagger.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1161 on: April 12, 2009, 02:42:11 AM »
I'm taking a break. I had a phenomenal evening at the Cloud Cult show. A truly inspirational experience. I need change and a lot of it.

I have been an ass in a lot of ways lately and I'm sorry. It was all meant in fun on the forum. Something like I2 women, or whatever I wrote, really wasn't meant in such a way. The really heartfelt, personal stuff? I stand by every word of it. No ulterior motives or anything. I really am quite fine and was trying to continue to be my pervy, innuendo spewing online self to show it.

It was hilarious being the forum slut for a week. But there really is more to me. That persona is sadly a mask I use online to cover up just how insecure I am about interacting with others in my species. I genuinely like this place and just about the entire membership. Even many of those I don't see eye-to-eye with. There is a respect thing there that transcends the differences. And yes, I really like one particular member in as much as I can understand in an online friendship. A very intriguing personality, both fun and deep. Very level-headed, yet able to play on the lighter side. She really does kick ass! We supposedly have some common interests, as discussed on here, as well as some that I will never tell, lest they be misconstrued in any way. :P See, that was poking fun at myself and the whole situation. Nothing more there to be read into it.

I'm a bit frustrated, because I feel like some of what I have said and done is being taken out of context or misconstrued and I have tried hard at times to qualify things to avoid that. Normally I wouldn't care, but liking the miserable lot of you makes me want to be understood better.

Forum Slut?  You have a long way to go before you could even have a sniff at that title...

come back when you grow hair on your balls....if you have any ;)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1162 on: April 12, 2009, 07:01:09 AM »
Take care, Trig, and be back as soon as you can.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1163 on: April 12, 2009, 07:06:22 AM »
:agreed:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1164 on: April 12, 2009, 10:07:39 AM »

No hard feelings, you just caught me in a crappy mood. I never can figure out how to explain to people that I'm not good with that particular kind of banter.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #1165 on: April 12, 2009, 11:28:25 AM »

Don't stay away long.

And remember, don't listen to any bullshit I give you.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1166 on: April 12, 2009, 12:17:20 PM »
:agreed:

Ditto or tretto or yeah,   :agreed:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1167 on: April 14, 2009, 05:40:51 PM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #1168 on: April 14, 2009, 06:04:03 PM »
 :plus: as return incentive from a n00ber
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1169 on: April 15, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »
I like your avatar, key stats. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein