Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126475 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #855 on: August 30, 2008, 11:43:17 PM »
I am back.

Welcome Back Kevv729.   ( I wanted to say "welcome back Kotter".)
:good:

thank you.  how was the trip?

The trip was find. :alien: also been playing a lot of Freelancer to and  :fish:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #856 on: August 31, 2008, 02:11:13 AM »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #857 on: August 31, 2008, 04:25:09 PM »
Guardian of the Empire

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #858 on: September 05, 2008, 02:13:52 AM »
As of the 16th of this month I will be leaving. I've finally worked out the machinations of this site, and it's obvious that I am not wanted here. It seems that I don't fit your mould, and that because I don't play by your rules, that you would rather find some way of making me go. The point is moot anyway, as I will not be on the net after that date. Anyhoo....

As I said, it is pretty clear I am not welcome here save a handful of people, and it's obvious you can't ban me as that would be using Wankplanet's tactics. So the next thing you could come up with is to hound me until I just meekly left, like you did with Calandale awhile back. There are probably others you do the same to, and when the job is done and they've left, it's pats on the back all round and shouts of victory. This site was meant to stand for free speech. a direct opposite to Wankplanet and AFF, but given the attitude of certain wankers, free speech is a bullshit load of semantics and it only applies to those who gain respect by pushing others around.

I originally came here in the hope I could enjoy a few laughs, slag some people off in fun (like zOMG) and generally feel welcome after the bullshit at Wankplanet. Seems that was a complete fucking wasted effort. As I said, there are only a handful of people here who have shown me any respect - Sir Les, Ozy, Callaway, DirtDawg (after awhile), SG, and maybe a few others. All the rest, with the inclusion of people like Hadron, Kosmo, dunc, peabrain, bob, have buggered this place up entirely. I personally think it will be good to get away from a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than to bully and throw shit at others just cos they feel like it. There are much better things in real life to worry about, and much more important things. The internet ain't real, it's mostly made up bullshit bravado and egotistical crap.

I might be back one day, but don't expect a warm response from me if I cop the same shit.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #859 on: September 05, 2008, 02:25:17 AM »
As of the 16th of this month I will be leaving. I've finally worked out the machinations of this site, and it's obvious that I am not wanted here. It seems that I don't fit your mould, and that because I don't play by your rules, that you would rather find some way of making me go. The point is moot anyway, as I will not be on the net after that date. Anyhoo....

I don't think that the people of Intensity are trying to hound you away from here, The Chosen One.

Why will you not be on the net after September 16?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #860 on: September 05, 2008, 02:27:42 AM »
I will be going back home where I don't have a computer that's up to date. Besides, I've got other stuff to do, and family to see. I've been on holiday here for 4 months.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #861 on: September 05, 2008, 03:10:06 AM »
I will be going back home where I don't have a computer that's up to date. Besides, I've got other stuff to do, and family to see. I've been on holiday here for 4 months.
Go die on a beach.
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #862 on: September 05, 2008, 03:23:46 AM »
Seeing as your the main culprit, dickwad, you won't be missed in the slightest. I'd happily die on a beach than listen to any more of your shit.

duncvis

« Reply #863 on: September 05, 2008, 06:45:08 AM »
I'd happily die on a beach than listen to any more of your shit.

At least then the sand in your mangina won't bother you any more. Here's a tiny little violin, just for you.  :violin:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #864 on: September 05, 2008, 06:55:42 AM »
Which is more than I would waste on you, shitstain. You will be the first thing I'll think of when I drop a turd. And If I need more effort, I'll picture that bushpig you are married to. Could be a perfect cure for constipation.

Here has had as much intensity as a mothers' club meeting.

duncvis

« Reply #865 on: September 05, 2008, 07:30:54 AM »
How will I ever sleep at night?  :orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #866 on: September 05, 2008, 07:41:27 AM »
How will I ever sleep at night?  :orly:

Easy, in the sty with the wife and kids as usual.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #867 on: September 05, 2008, 08:57:48 AM »
off to look after my mum for a few days.  wish me luck - she winds me up at the best of times, let alone with advanced alzheimer's.

and i just hope the asboids next door don't destroy my house while i'm away.

aaaaargh - stress!

oh, and be nice to the O Man, cos he's bound to pine.  ;)

I have a nice tactical nuclear device all ready to take out the asboids.  No fallout and a very small destruction zone.  But, then again, Cthulhu is kinda hungry right now and I talked him into sending a few of his subterranean servants to take them out and eat them.  No fuss, no muss and no bodies.  Just a little disturbance in the cellar floor where they emerge from.   :evillaugh:

:laugh:

well, press the fucking button, then - i'm back, and they're still here.  :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #868 on: September 05, 2008, 09:00:12 AM »
off to look after my mum for a few days.  wish me luck - she winds me up at the best of times, let alone with advanced alzheimer's.

and i just hope the asboids next door don't destroy my house while i'm away.

aaaaargh - stress!

oh, and be nice to the O Man, cos he's bound to pine.  ;)

Good luck.  Try to enjoy the time you have left to spend with her, if you can.

thanks, callaway.

actually, i did enjoy it.  we got on v well for the vast majority of the time (remind me never to drive her anywhere further than a mile, though - i was praying for an ejector seat within 5 minutes :laugh: ).)

so sad, though: yesterday, i taught her how to write a shopping list by sounding out the words.  it really is tragic.  :'(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #869 on: September 05, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »