Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126484 times)

ozymandias

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #420 on: August 06, 2007, 04:41:44 PM »
Hello Folks, I'm back, but, only for a moment.  I'm knee deep in the hoopla over some shit at AI and stuff IRL.  I'm not going to be back to my normal I2 self until later this month or, Cthulhu willing, some of this shit gets the fuck off my back.  You don't really need me as admin. anyway for this month.  You've got Callaway, ren, scrap, Dunc and Odeon, and of course McJ.  ;)  (McJ, I'm sure you know what I mean and I mean it in a good way.) :green:

Anyway, I'm frazzled, frenzied and furious over stuff I need to stay on top of.  And if I'm going to avoid a meltdown like last year I need to focus on what I can control instead of whats out of my control.

As I said before, people can reach me at OTS, TheNeurolands or Fractalus, or even AspergianIsland for those who are registered there.  My notifications here are deactivated and will stay that way until I can handle it.  If somebody doesn't like it  :finger: if you can understand what I'm saying  :plus:   Thanks for listening!

Peace

duncvis

« Reply #421 on: August 06, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »
Seeya later Ozy  :)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #422 on: August 06, 2007, 06:28:04 PM »
I'll miss you Ozy- you come back when you're ready.  :-*

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #423 on: August 06, 2007, 06:30:35 PM »
Hello Folks, I'm back, but, only for a moment.  I'm knee deep in the hoopla over some shit at AI and stuff IRL.  I'm not going to be back to my normal I2 self until later this month or, Cthulhu willing, some of this shit gets the fuck off my back.  You don't really need me as admin. anyway for this month.  You've got Callaway, ren, scrap, Dunc and Odeon, and of course McJ.  ;)  (McJ, I'm sure you know what I mean and I mean it in a good way.) :green:

The Puppet Master?  ???
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #424 on: August 07, 2007, 08:59:06 AM »
Nah, I was being facetious as I know how protective you are of your "baby I2". :P  Plus, I was in a weird mood.  I was even playing with my karma numbers for awhile, out of curiosity. :laugh:  I'm still trying to get the hang of this admin. control thing. :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #425 on: August 07, 2007, 10:46:06 AM »
Nah, I was being facetious as I know how protective you are of your "baby I2". :P  Plus, I was in a weird mood.  I was even playing with my karma numbers for awhile, out of curiosity. :laugh:  I'm still trying to get the hang of this admin. control thing. :P

I hoped it was you playing around when I noticed your karma at zero.

:laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #426 on: August 07, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »
Yeah, it was fun to play with my karma numbers.  I noticed on an earlier post in another thread  that my user name is being used as a switch for another phrase via word filter or whatever.  I don't care, but, I'm curious what "ozymandias" was a substitute for.  That kind of joke I can take! :laugh:

The_P

« Reply #427 on: August 07, 2007, 11:38:11 AM »
Didn't realise you were absent from here until now.

Take care of yourself.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #428 on: August 07, 2007, 12:24:07 PM »
Yeah, it was fun to play with my karma numbers.  I noticed on an earlier post in another thread  that my user name is being used as a switch for another phrase via word filter or whatever.  I don't care, but, I'm curious what "ozymandias" was a substitute for.  That kind of joke I can take! :laugh:

I don't know because I never saw it.  S E X, maybe?   sex 

No, I guess not.

ozymandias

« Reply #429 on: August 07, 2007, 03:33:06 PM »
Thanks Pea!

Oh well Callaway, I guess there are some mysteries that will never be solved. :P  So I'll just let the mystery be! ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #430 on: August 07, 2007, 09:38:15 PM »
Thanks Pea!

Oh well Callaway, I guess there are some mysteries that will never be solved. :P  So I'll just let the mystery be! ;)

you mean you haven't found the word filter yet??

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #431 on: August 07, 2007, 11:53:32 PM »
Yes, ozy, I plussed you for it!  :laugh:
 :plus:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

ozymandias

« Reply #432 on: August 08, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »
Thanks Pea!

you mean you haven't found the word filter yet??

No and I haven't had time to look for stuff that, quite frankly, I can't be arsed about it.  BUT, if someone would kindly tell me where it is and the time and the planets are aligned correctly, I might have a go at checking it out.   Real life is pounding on my door as I type, aka SLEEP. :yawn:

ozymandias

« Reply #433 on: August 08, 2007, 08:41:16 PM »
Yes, ozy, I plussed you for it!  :laugh:
 :plus:

Thanks  :plus:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #434 on: August 09, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »
i just thought that I² would be a good way to meet chicks.  ;D
Misunderstood.