Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126494 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2007, 04:03:55 AM »
I'm off on my holidays tomorrow morning- I'll be gone till the 16th July. :green:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2007, 04:33:57 AM »
oooooh, lucky cow!

have fun, hon!   :-*

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #242 on: June 26, 2007, 04:41:50 AM »
oooooh, lucky cow!

have fun, hon!   :-*

Thanks-now I've finished packing I'm actually looking forward to it, although I'm hoping the weather improves, right now its only a little better than it is here.

ozymandias

« Reply #243 on: June 26, 2007, 06:02:51 AM »
Have a good time, your boytoy will keep the light on for you! ;)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #244 on: June 26, 2007, 06:43:40 AM »
Have a good one.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #245 on: June 26, 2007, 08:27:59 AM »
Have a good one, PI.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2007, 02:20:24 AM »
That's a nice long holiday, hope you enjoy it. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: June 28, 2007, 11:52:26 AM »
I had decided to leave this site for good. I need a break from it. I dunno when I'll be back or if I am ever coming back. Been depressed for the past 12 days now and I need a break from all of this. I see I am hated here. I dunno who else hates me and who doesn't. Only person who was most supportive here was Callaway and I appreciate that. I would be at WP if  anyone misses me.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #248 on: June 28, 2007, 12:01:27 PM »
For what it's worth, I don't think anyone hates you here, Spokane Girl.  People argue about issues all the time, but that does not mean that they hate each other.

I understand if you need a break, though.  We are always here if you want to come back for a visit, no matter how long or short, or if you get tired of WP.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #249 on: June 28, 2007, 12:07:10 PM »
Pretty sure they are just joking and teasing you.   They see you as a nice girl and bully you some in an attempt to toughen you up as I see it.  I doubt they hate you.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2007, 12:20:45 PM »
I had decided to leave this site for good. I need a break from it. I dunno when I'll be back or if I am ever coming back. Been depressed for the past 12 days now and I need a break from all of this. I see I am hated here. I dunno who else hates me and who doesn't. Only person who was most supportive here was Callaway and I appreciate that. I would be at WP if  anyone misses me.

I don't really know if I have made you uncomfortable or not, but I certainly don't Hate you, even if I don't share or understand your obsessions. Maybe you should get over to Spokane and mark some of your favorite spots in your own way. Get some pleasure and come back when you are ready. You will find that most of us don't even go to WP, anymore, because it's just too oppressive and depressing.

You seem quite fragile to me and I understand if the freedom of Intensity is too unsettling to enjoy. It is that way for some people.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #251 on: June 28, 2007, 01:49:29 PM »
We going to take Amber to camp tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday night.  I'm going to temporarily deactivate my pm and topic reply notifications so we don't get inundated when we switch on the computer. :P

Scrapheap

« Reply #252 on: June 28, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »
We going to take Amber to camp tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday night.  I'm going to temporarily deactivate my pm and topic reply notifications so we don't get inundated when we switch on the computer. :P

If I was an admin right now....... this would make a good prank.  :laugh: :evillaugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2007, 01:55:18 PM »

If I was an admin right now....... this would make a good prank.  :laugh: :evillaugh:
OMG!
WTF?
i thought i disabled that.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #254 on: June 28, 2007, 01:56:41 PM »
disabled what??