Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126470 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2007, 02:54:21 AM »
So forgot to post that I was going anyway but it all happened so fast- have spent that past few weeks in rehab trying to beat my addiction to Dr Pepper, sadly it didn't take.  :'(  http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1318.msg140556#msg140556

The_P

« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2007, 12:21:52 PM »
So forgot to post that I was going anyway but it all happened so fast- have spent that past few weeks in rehab trying to beat my addiction to Dr Pepper, sadly it didn't take.  :'(  http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1318.msg140556#msg140556

They made you wanna go to rehab? You said no, no, no?

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2007, 06:11:47 AM »
I'm back in Australia. Meh.

The_P

« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2007, 06:57:19 AM »
I'm back in Australia. Meh.

When do you head back for America? :)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2007, 07:09:01 AM »
July.

The_P

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2007, 07:09:58 AM »
July.

What are you going to do when you get back? Still studying?

ozymandias

« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2007, 06:35:24 PM »
Woo, yay. etc.
what he said.

you took off at the wrong time.  there has been alot of action.
maybe people just feel more comfortable posting without  you here.  ;)

I know- it'll take awhile to get caught up.  I need intensity cliff's notes.

I need to disable my topic reply notification next time, 200+........70 spam emails, 70 I2's, 20 Neuroland new user's, blah, blah, blah.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2007, 06:58:00 PM »
Woo, yay. etc.
what he said.

you took off at the wrong time.  there has been alot of action.
maybe people just feel more comfortable posting without  you here.  ;)

I know- it'll take awhile to get caught up.  I need intensity cliff's notes.

I need to disable my topic reply notification next time, 200+........70 spam emails, 70 I2's, 20 Neuroland new user's, blah, blah, blah.
pwned by omission.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2007, 07:25:50 PM »
 ???  Actually you should see some of the new user names at the neurolands!  Sometimes I think it's Pyraxis or neuroman trying to keep me happy with creative destruction.  I'll probably spend an hour checking on these names and addresses before deciding their fate! :evillaugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2007, 09:16:12 PM »
July.

What are you going to do when you get back? Still studying?

work i guess... :-\ then school in september

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2007, 04:07:19 AM »

Actually I said 'I'll give it a go, what's the worse that could happen?'  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2007, 07:11:41 AM »

Actually I said 'I'll give it a go, what's the worse that could happen?'  :laugh:
i bet the Coca-Colatm bottling company would give you a valuable coupon, not to go into rehab.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2007, 09:36:14 AM »

i bet the Coca-Colatm bottling company would give you a valuable coupon, not to go into rehab.

+ for using your newly learned skills.

(that's probably not new, after all, but keep the plus, anyway for making an effort at something.)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 09:39:18 AM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2007, 10:30:23 AM »

Actually they were the ones that broke me out of rehab- they left a trail of bottle caps through the security door (which they'd jammed open) and into the back of a black van that was filled with ice-cold bottles of Dr Pepper.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »

Actually they were the ones that broke me out of rehab- they left a trail of bottle caps through the security door (which they'd jammed open) and into the back of a black van that was filled with ice-cold bottles of Dr Pepper.

ice cold bottles.

that sounds great, right about now.

i'll join you, if you don't mind.  i can think of some interesting fun that we can share with the empties. :eyebrows:
Misunderstood.