Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126353 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2007, 08:36:30 PM »
I'll be going away for awhile. I have WAY too much stress to deal with IRL and need to devote my attention to solving the problems I'm dealing with.  8)

I just had fun going through the same thing. Stick it out and try to stay in control.

So, did you already have the surgery?  If so, I hope that it went well.

Nope, it's on Tuesday. I'm watching as much anime as I can in case they fuck up.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2007, 11:30:29 AM »
I won't be completely away, but I'll be much less active the coming week; I intend to put all that free time I'll get to good use. I haven't updated my site in, literally, years, and it's a near-embarrassment in its current stage. Once that bloody site engine in its new form gets finished, I'll soon be able to replace the current ancient online version with the local, and then I can get to work with the actual content on the pages. I'll make a thread in the submissions forum about the site once it has progressed beyond that step, so you can all see the little monstrosity.

It also feels like it's been ages since I touched any of the code of my DSP plugins; I haven't worked on them since new year night when I cranked out beta 2. And it's been weeks since I worked on that host for the plugins.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »
I won't be completely away, but I'll be much less active the coming week; I intend to put all that free time I'll get to good use. I haven't updated my site in, literally, years, and it's a near-embarrassment in its current stage. Once that bloody site engine in its new form gets finished, I'll soon be able to replace the current ancient online version with the local, and then I can get to work with the actual content on the pages. I'll make a thread in the submissions forum about the site once it has progressed beyond that step, so you can all see the little monstrosity.

It also feels like it's been ages since I touched any of the code of my DSP plugins; I haven't worked on them since new year night when I cranked out beta 2. And it's been weeks since I worked on that host for the plugins.
when you are finished, be sure and give us a link.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2007, 03:36:54 PM »
i'll try to be here from monday through friday. i am going to have to reserve the weekends for random fun and sex through so i might not be here then

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2007, 06:07:01 PM »
i'll try to be here from monday through friday. i am going to have to reserve the weekends for random fun and sex through so i might not be here then

have you finally dipped your cock into the whet gap o' pleasure?
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2007, 06:10:58 PM »
He's still an anal virgin (has gotten no rimjobs yet). He contemplates migration to Sweden, since I told him that the girls here are sluttier.  8)

richard

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2007, 02:42:59 PM »
yeah sex was pretty much overrated. it probably would have been better if the bitch actually knew how to do it

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2007, 03:18:15 PM »
Assuming you did?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2007, 06:11:05 PM »
Assuming you did?

no shit.

the professional virginboy.... :laugh:

i remember my first time, i was just happy to get it in and pump a few times before i lost control of my payload.
Misunderstood.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2007, 01:08:05 AM »
He's still an anal virgin (has gotten no rimjobs yet). He contemplates migration to Sweden, since I told him that the girls here are sluttier.  8)

Yeah, most ladies I've met here are pretty slutty, actually. Well observed, sir!
Den som läser detta är dum.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2007, 06:00:53 AM »

Yeah, most ladies I've met here are pretty slutty, actually. Well observed, sir!

to one man they are slutty, to another they are simply sexually honest.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2007, 09:06:54 AM »

Litigious

« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2007, 09:14:09 AM »

to one man they are slutty, to another they are simply sexually honest.

They're sexually honest alright, but not honest in general.

Scrapheap

« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2007, 11:43:20 PM »

So you're saying I should use up my accrued vacation time to go to Sweden ?? ?? ??

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2007, 06:05:36 AM »
Depends. Are you independently wealthy? Drive a Porsche? An young, dashing VP in an upstart company? Can't see most Swedish women giving you the time of day unless the answers to the previous questions are "yes", actually...
Den som läser detta är dum.