I LOLED?

yes?
4 (40%)
no?
1 (10%)
GLUEY SHOULD POST NUDEZ!!!one1!!
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: BATTLE BETWEEN HERP AND DERP (with herpa and derpa possibly)  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
seems gluey is being quite the little bitch

i have for quite a long time now stopped sending gluey messages. than over facebook out of the blue she starts to send me quite annoying hate messages about how im not a good friend and how much of a lazy slob i am. so i sent her a few messages back stating my mind and she continues to send me messages tonight. now im really pissed off at her and i am finding these not only pathetic but annoying. so i am going to post her messages on to the sight for a laugh. enjoy if you like reading this sort of thing

GLUEY:
Where on earth have you been? I ask Bryan what your up to an he doesn't tell me. He just changes the subject. I havn't seen you forever. Why don
why don't you see me any more? you have somthing against me? or somthing or is it just that you don't wanna come out of your cave?
i miss you. my parents do. i'm your freind and won't be for long until you get off your ass and maintain it. What your doing is lazy and rude
Seriously what the hell is going on with you.

so still ignoring me
your jealous becuase of my success and that I moved on is the only answer that I can come up with.......
why don
why don't you want to be my freind anymore?
cause i'm working hard and trying to be my best?
pffftts
pffft
ill always be the leader in this freind ship and you sad shitty little ass can't fucking take it. You know why i
yo know why i call the shots in this freindship?
its not royal blood. it's called Marlys got off hr fucking ass
Marlys wants to do different things and free her ego from electronics
who ever gets of their ass and makes an effort calls the fucking shots
natures rules, not mine
im as narcsistic as you, the only difference is my ego is not built upon sitting on my fucking ass
on the computer all day.
not built upon trolling and xbox live achivements
the fact that your jealous of me is the only aswer to why you have a problem with me. My family members and some other people I know agree.
i dont know what else
im at gifts on wednesday mornings. come to gifts yell in my face, man the fuck up and tell me what your problem is
i dare you

ZIPPO:
No i will not go out of my way to walk downtown and cause trouble by yelling at you in front of a bunch of special needs people and those who try to help them. But heres what i will do. I will tell YOU that YOU are quite the attention whoring asshole. I used to enjoy hanging out with you untill you started giving me shit. I even put up with that shit for quite a few years and forgave you for it on more than a few ocasions. I know that you probably do not want to hear this but you drive people away. You have dreams and aspire to them. Its a good things. You try to force other people into dreaming what you dream. Not a good thing. Your to buisy caring about yourself to notice when you push other people away.

Also i will DARE YOU. Thats right YOU to do something as well. Go make another friend. And when you do keep him or her a friend for longer than a few years

And i will also give YOU some life advice. Consider it a parting gift.
Dont throw stones in glass houses.

i forgot one thing. have fun with your many many friends (she does not have friends)

GLUEY:
Of course I care about myself. But not like a dumpy shit shack like you. Who
who's better?
the hard worker or the boy who sits in his little shit hole CHOOING to be fucking lazy
Brian told me you don't like being inspired by me
Brain Dubyan
haha case yor got a worse ego than mine. your an assssspie. You don't like fucking change. you hate me cause i changed
I can't stand you. cause your a know it all you thnk your smart. You are smart not jsut that your wise beyond your years but not as much as you think you are
you idealise in your dreams and make them romantic. I actually work toawrds them. The last fisty cuffs we had was becuase I was tired of yuo giving me sugesstions. It's why you don't have a many freinds your a know it all and you don't even know it.
i was digging a huge ass hole. I did most of the work. you had no RIGHT to suggest. Whoever digs the most of the hole knows the fucking hole. You were coming up with too many ideas and it was frusterating me. My mind is full of ideas and it pissess me off and i want them to shut up.
than having somone else go off is annoying. i wnated to focus on one thing at a time

im working on finding nw freinds. People who be freinds and know how a line of respect is made. I've acquainted with a couple people and I look up to them and learn from them not think im the fucking leader and a bag of fucking chips like you. You know why I look up to them?becuase they'e had more expernce than me and their older. The way you you were telling my dad ho to cut down the free was a fucking joke. How disrespectful. My dad has been in construction for YEARS.

guys who work in construction don't like 18-year-old brats telling them how to get shit done
oh and in the summer you pissed me off
you didn't want to tell me your problems but than yo'f blurt em out online to everyone else
pfffft
I seriusly dislike you
seriously dislike you.
you want freinds who eat potato chips and sit and be lazy all day and play video games not freinds who can rise you above the stinky little cess pool. I still love my video games but there not my life like you. I dont go around beating my ps3 trohpies. I like my punk music and guitar but I don't go on about it. I play that thing like an hour a day at the most. I love my fucking ramones, love my fucking misfits but i don't sit in my room all day listning to it and playing my guitar and trolling justin beirber fans. I have many interests. I have deiced to get into other things becuase not EVERYONE IS A FUCKING ASSPIE. I like my landscaping, my music, im doing some deep astroloigcial studfy, financially securing myself, weight training, guitars, i'm finding work and got work all summer with Peter Mcfaralne, writing, ALL KINDS OF
DIFFERENT INTERESTS. For all different kinds of dreams

for all different kinds of people

thats living the life and not being selgsih little ass with narrow unhealthy, unproductive, unhelpful interests
OH
and Bill Nash said you were looking for me. He said you looked like a puppy dog with it's tail between it's legs all Bill-nashy and dramatised and all that. Your name is now Dexter
see yo later Dexter
dance dance dance dance oh i must find marlys dance dance dance im ffucking dexter
oh and i'm an attention whore? for what? i dont go around boasting to people in public like you would.

OH and another thing Mr. shining knight in fuckng armor.
'No i will not go out of my way to walk downtown and cause trouble by yelling at you in front of a bunch of special needs people and those who try to help them" I love how yo try to make yourself responsible and noble
remebmer when Nova told you to fuck off?
You were lighting stuff on fire behind the gifts building.
You like to think your responsible, intellegent and consirderable
oh god you are so patheric my mind can't wrap around it.
i don't hate you. I just dislike you. I'll be freinds with you when you fucking get it. Of coursse my dreams are more important. Not more important than you but more important than your crap. I was prod of you when brain told me you were working on your math so you could get into college. Why didn't you tell me you were working on that?
OH and another thing Mr. shining knight in fuckng armor.
'No i will not go out of my way to walk downtown and cause trouble by yelling at you in front of a bunch of special needs people and those who try to help them" I love how yo try to make yourself responsible and noble
remebmer when Nova told you to fuck off?
You were lighting stuff on fire behind the gifts building.
You like to think your responsible, intellegent and consirderable
oh god you are so patheric my mind can't wrap around it.
i don't hate you. I just dislike you. I'll be freinds with you when you fucking get it. Of coursse my dreams are more important. Not more important than you but more important than your crap. I was prod of you when brain told me you were working on your math so you could get into college. Why didn't you tell me you were working on that?

you told me other crap about trolling
some stories were funny of course. but it got like those jokes my grandma sent me on email over and over to the point they got me angry
what are you going to do? put me in your "whores" photo album. Thats the worst you would ever do to me.

I remember invting you over and you'd be all like "if i could get of bed...." THAT IS SELFISH. I wanted to have fun with you this summer WITHOUT your computer. Can't you hang out with me without that stupid thing? You would have had so much fun here this summer.
BUT
i just cant be friensds with you. You said "im hanging out with troy and his freinds now so go Marlys" i remember that and i'll never forget simular repeating incedences.
your not a good freind in that way
your selfish. I am too but i'm productive. YOU are a sack of fucking potatoes. What selfish is better?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:06:31 AM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: glueys being quite the little bitch
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 01:08:31 AM »
 ZIPPO:
when i went to spend time with troy. i would allways go back and meet you at gifts. when i lit fires behind the gifts building i remember it was YOU who got me into lighting fires so dont pull this noble crap on me. also congrats i am now putting you in my WHORES photo album. just because you sugested it. also if you sereously dislike me THAN THE FEELINGS MUTUAL SO STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME!

BY the way if you want i can clarify on any of the events she mention as she stretched the truth and left out quite a few key facts in most of the events she stated as ammuntition against me. thats not to say they did not happen they just most did not happen the way she makes them sound they did.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

eris

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 01:25:50 AM »
friendships are hard sometimes  :-\

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 01:57:25 AM »
friendships are hard sometimes  :-\

yes they are. but my response to that is "what friendship?" i would have figured me not talking to her would have ended it and if not that than me sending her those messages were enough to end it.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 01:57:40 AM »
Wow! Gluey sounds a little Borderline PD -ish.  :o  :o  :o

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 01:59:35 AM »
The battle between herp and derp

eris

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 02:00:14 AM »
friendships are hard sometimes  :-\

yes they are. but my response to that is "what friendship?" i would have figured me not talking to her would have ended it and if not that than me sending her those messages were enough to end it.

she seems very self important about a lot of things. that comes across in her posts. It just seems like you all have known each other for a while. Maybe call her in 3 months.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 02:01:29 AM »
shleed would you care to join the battle as herpa and maybe we can get odeon in here as derpa

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 02:03:11 AM »
friendships are hard sometimes  :-\

she seems very self important about a lot of things. that comes across in her posts. It just seems like you all have known each other for a while. Maybe call her in 3 months.

honestly. when im through with someone i generally burn the bridge... and than throw the ashes in a ditch, piss on them, douse them with gas and burn them again. but i may call her if she smartens up/

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 02:04:59 AM »
also changing the title to that as it is fucking awesome

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 02:13:38 AM »
also changing the title to that as it is fucking awesome

:lol:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: BATTLE BETWEEN HERP AND DERP (with herpa and derpa possibly)
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 03:21:11 AM »
Can't wait until she comes here, should guarantee a bit of drama. Also, my brain said 'fuck you' on trying to read and make logical sense of all that.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 03:23:43 AM »
And obviously... Want revenge? Post her nudes. :trollface:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 03:39:59 AM »
"Whoever digs the most of the hole knows the fucking hole."

That made me laugh.

But does she have a point? Do you spend all day playing games? Are you still working towards getting into college?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 04:28:37 AM »
Unfortunately, these kind of girls are everywhere. Not uncommon as I would wish they were.