Author Topic: tooth ache :(  (Read 3204 times)

TheoK

Re: tooth ache :(
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2012, 06:37:34 PM »
 :viking:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2012, 05:38:40 AM »
:'( :'( :'( :'(

Woe is me!

Had to have a root canal filling a while ago.  That same tooth started hurting on friday.  Unrelentless pain.  Couldn't see my own dentist, she is away til tuesday so i had to drive about 15 miles to their other branch in sheldon, by the airport.

He was a brave dentist.  It was friday afternoon, his wife kept ringing him as he was meant to be home for 5pm and he gets presented with 'miss toothache' (he called me that!) and i was in fucking agony!  I have never ever screamed at a dentist before.  Poor bloke only had to touch my gum and i was writhing in agony.  Worst toothache ever.

He had to give me two injections, and then he drilled a hole in the back of my tooth going up into my gum to let the infection drain. yuk. He gave me antibiotics too.  I was a nightmare patient from hell and i think i am going to send him a thank you card.  He didn't have to see me, but i felt so much better afterwards.

:hug:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2012, 09:10:47 AM »
:'( :'( :'( :'(

Woe is me!

Had to have a root canal filling a while ago.  That same tooth started hurting on friday.  Unrelentless pain.  Couldn't see my own dentist, she is away til tuesday so i had to drive about 15 miles to their other branch in sheldon, by the airport.

He was a brave dentist.  It was friday afternoon, his wife kept ringing him as he was meant to be home for 5pm and he gets presented with 'miss toothache' (he called me that!) and i was in fucking agony!  I have never ever screamed at a dentist before.  Poor bloke only had to touch my gum and i was writhing in agony.  Worst toothache ever.

He had to give me two injections, and then he drilled a hole in the back of my tooth going up into my gum to let the infection drain. yuk. He gave me antibiotics too.  I was a nightmare patient from hell and i think i am going to send him a thank you card.  He didn't have to see me, but i felt so much better afterwards.

You poor thing.

I think the dentist will love a thank you card from you.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2016, 05:28:11 PM »
  My teeth are going to make my dentist really rich.  I guess that's the silver (amalgam) lining.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2016, 03:28:52 PM »
  I just had a very sensitive tooth checked out.  The gum has receded to the point of exposing some of the root.
  My dentist treated it with medication and wrote me a prescription for a fluoride gel.  If the pain continues,
  he'll do a small filling.  It's OK for now as long as I don't chew anything intensely sweet on that side.  :trollskull:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2016, 06:26:45 AM »
  I have to get going with my dental appointments.  I don't want to wait till I have another crisis.  :-\

People forget.