Author Topic: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????  (Read 8318 times)

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
Re: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????
« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2011, 12:31:59 PM »
Is this supposed to be "the wrath of the community?" :'(

midlifeaspie

« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »

Not close.  You aren't even properly tenderized and lubricated yet.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2011, 04:56:43 PM »
We've got 10 gross of KY Jelly on order just for you.

So spread those cheeks in anticipation, bucko.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2011, 09:01:49 PM »

It's the milder form, I've seen worse.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2011, 09:09:52 PM »
Don't pay the front page too much mind. It's biased toward wrath and doesn't give the other sins of the community their fair dues.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2011, 09:26:24 PM »
Don't pay the front page too much mind. It's biased toward wrath and doesn't give the other sins of the community their fair dues.

However the forum itself is a massive fan of lust.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2011, 09:29:28 PM »
They're all here. Though yes, facing the lust of the community is for the truly brave.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »
They're all here. Though yes, facing the lust of the community is for the truly brave.

:rofl: I'd plus you for that.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #218 on: July 01, 2011, 04:01:21 AM »

Worse? on this site? lol. I've seen worse on the PBS Kids web forum.

I don't get why you guys state, "I hope you're not the sensitive type" to a new person introducing themselves on this forum. It seems all of you guys, except one or two, are overly sensitive. So, what's the point of asking that?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #219 on: July 01, 2011, 04:12:14 AM »
I don't think I am perceived as overly sensitive.

Which name do you prefer to be referred to as, delta_blues or Charley Patton? Or something else?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2011, 04:19:30 AM »

I don't get why you guys state, "I hope you're not the sensitive type" to a new person introducing themselves on this forum. It seems all of you guys, except one or two, are overly sensitive. So, what's the point of asking that?

I presume you were trolling the PBS kids web forum in order to know that, right? That or you're under-age.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2011, 04:21:53 AM »
Have you ever read the front page?

You have found INTENSITY², the autistic spectrum site everyone loves to hate laugh at.

We [don't] stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words to be censored. Or face the wrath of the community blabberizer.

As such this site is not suitable for [whiny] children. If you are under 18 35 please come back when you aren't any more.

If you are over 18 35 and have [mastered] the bottle for it art of whining and typing +1,

ENTER INTENSITY² HERE.

'...a barely-legal, completely unethical, den of iniquity that exists mainly for the amusement of a socially-able aspergic elite A site to complain about WrongPlanet' - Intensity² Recruitment Chairman

'...that site sucks. that site provides free advertisement for my site.' - Alexander Plank, much-loved pillar of the online Autistic community and owner, publisher, founder and administrator of WrongPlanet.net

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2011, 04:24:11 AM »
I don't think I am perceived as overly sensitive.

Which name do you prefer to be referred to as, delta_blues or Charley Patton? Or something else?
Doesn't matter

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2011, 04:29:26 AM »

I presume you were trolling the PBS kids web forum in order to know that, right? That or you're under-age.
I don't think you guys know what a troll is. From what I've gathered, a troll, according to this site at least, is someone who doesn't immediately start high-fiving, kissing everyones ass, or typing +1 to everyones responses on here.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2011, 04:32:11 AM »

I don't think you guys know what a troll is. From what I've gathered, a troll, according to this site at least, is someone who doesn't immediately start high-fiving, kissing everyones ass, or typing +1 to everyones responses on here.

You dodged the question. The point is, why the hell would you be on PBS Kids web forum (let alone know about it with such familiarity) if you're not underage or trolling? Sounds suspicious to me.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 04:37:41 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »