Author Topic: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!  (Read 35069 times)

eris

Re: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!
« Reply #510 on: October 10, 2011, 06:59:13 PM »
Noticed all the facebook talk on here, so I logged in and I had a new message. I clicked on it, and it was gone. Then noticed steve-o dropped me on there. I don't know if maybe he thought I ignored him on there, but I ignore everyone on facebook most of the time S Maybe he is mad that I didnt defend him, but I found it hart to this time, and also I usually stay out of interpersonal issues. I dont think I criticized anything, except that I could see him getting mad and I thought he should let things go :S

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #511 on: October 10, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »
Noticed all the facebook talk on here, so I logged in and I had a new message. I clicked on it, and it was gone. Then noticed steve-o dropped me on there. I don't know if maybe he thought I ignored him on there, but I ignore everyone on facebook most of the time S Maybe he is mad that I didnt defend him, but I found it hart to this time, and also I usually stay out of interpersonal issues. I dont think I criticized anything, except that I could see him getting mad and I thought he should let things go :S

Yes, he does have some weird misguided idea that everyone who he sees as his friend should jump in and fight against anyone he is involved in a fight against.

Obviously he thinks you should have attacked me, MLA, Scrappy, Binty, and Schleed for daring to fight Steve.

He is always accusing his friends of being bad friends because they don't fight his battles for him. It is just one of the reasons why I think he is a pathetic crybaby coward.

Psychophant

« Reply #512 on: October 10, 2011, 07:10:42 PM »

Yes, he does have some weird misguided idea that everyone who he sees as his friend should jump in and fight against anyone he is involved in a fight against.

Obviously he thinks you should have attacked me, MLA, Scrappy, Binty, and Schleed for daring to fight Steve.

He is always accusing his friends of being bad friends because they don't fight his battles for him. It is just one of the reasons why I think he is a pathetic crybaby coward.

QFT!!!  He hasn't turned on me directly.........yet, but I can see it coming!   :plus:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #513 on: October 10, 2011, 07:12:22 PM »

Ah - you are FB friends with Rod.  My guess is he thinks you gave me the avatar photo instead of realizing that he outed himself on the WP page.

eris

« Reply #514 on: October 10, 2011, 07:14:20 PM »
oh :X

Yeah, I didn't do that Steve-O.  Promise.

I dont really do facebook much except for IRL stuff.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #515 on: October 10, 2011, 07:15:48 PM »
If you gave me the photo it would be of better quality.  This one is really tiny :)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #516 on: October 10, 2011, 07:18:26 PM »
MaladjustedLittleArsehole: You were outed for being a cunt. I wasn't taking your shit anymore, and dobbed you in. This site can suck the fat one for all I care, and I'm going to out the fucking lot of you via FB if I have to. Treat me like shit and you cop it back 10-fold. Now fuck off the lot of you.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #517 on: October 10, 2011, 07:19:04 PM »
MaladjustedLittleArsehole: You were outed for being a cunt. I wasn't taking your shit anymore, and dobbed you in. This site can suck the fat one for all I care, and I'm going to out the fucking lot of you via FB if I have to. Treat me like shit and you cop it back 10-fold. Now fuck off the lot of you.

I will be waiting  :LOL:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #518 on: October 10, 2011, 07:20:04 PM »

MLA here.  I am dressing up like a 50 year old manchild for Halloween  :thumbup:

Not cool. Posting someone's personal shit without permission is a dick move.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #519 on: October 10, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »

MLA here.  I am dressing up like a 50 year old manchild for Halloween  :thumbup:

The places I am posting it are more private than the public place I pulled it from.  I don't see your view.

How about if the only reason I obtained the information from the public place was when I found my name being dropped and myself and several other members of I2 being "reported" to the management of another site. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:25:03 PM by Big Fucking Rod »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #520 on: October 10, 2011, 07:25:11 PM »

Ah - you are FB friends with Rod.  My guess is he thinks you gave me the avatar photo instead of realizing that he outed himself on the WP page.

Oh, I get it now. Your avatar is a pic of Steve. My monitor is too small to make these things out.

eris

« Reply #521 on: October 10, 2011, 07:31:09 PM »

The places I am posting it are more private than the public place I pulled it from.  I don't see your view.

How about if the only reason I obtained the information from the public place was when I found my name being dropped and myself and several other members of I2 being "reported" to the management of another site. 

I wouldn't know anything about namedropping at other sites. I am not a member of any other sites. Am I somehow involved in this ? I am not a member of any other forums that aren't about weird sex.

eris

« Reply #522 on: October 10, 2011, 07:38:04 PM »
K, I have an idea. I'm gonna stop caring about this now. I dont know why Steve-O is mad at me, and I'm sorry if he thought I was a bad friend but I just am not one to really....care. I give up. I'll talk to y'all about other things. Bye :)

Psychophant

« Reply #523 on: October 10, 2011, 07:42:04 PM »
K, I have an idea. I'm gonna stop caring about this now. I dont know why Steve-O is mad at me, and I'm sorry if he thought I was a bad friend but I just am not one to really....care. I give up. I'll talk to y'all about other things. Bye :)

He's trolling now, so talk about the other stuff!!   :eyebrows:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #524 on: October 10, 2011, 08:05:12 PM »
Lulz, nice try sockpuppet, now GTFO. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.