Author Topic: Where are they  (Read 53200 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Where are they
« Reply #1515 on: June 21, 2018, 04:12:47 PM »
SleepyDragon
Occasionally see an old post of hers and wonder what happened to her. She suddenly disappeared for no apparent reason.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1516 on: June 21, 2018, 04:15:36 PM »
Callaway. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #1517 on: June 21, 2018, 04:22:06 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1518 on: June 21, 2018, 05:28:16 PM »
SleepyDragon
Occasionally see an old post of hers and wonder what happened to her. She suddenly disappeared for no apparent reason.

I really like her.

I miss Callaway and Lucifer and Dunc and PI too.

Maybe I am just thinking back on old times.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #1519 on: June 21, 2018, 05:32:04 PM »
I'm not sure that Lucifer would ever come back here although it was nice to see her at ASDC.

I wish Dunc would come back and convince PI to make a new account.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #1520 on: June 21, 2018, 06:47:02 PM »
Dunc will come back in his own way and his own time.  PI, has other stuff to deal with.  Glad she's my friend on FB.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1521 on: June 21, 2018, 07:01:15 PM »
Dunc will come back in his own way and his own time.  PI, has other stuff to deal with.  Glad she's my friend on FB.

I am glad too. Wish her well for me :)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #1522 on: June 21, 2018, 08:34:47 PM »
As far as Callaway goes, I didn't consider it in her nature to simply leave without saying anything so I tried my best a google-fu.

Assuming I had her full name correct, I couldn't find any obituaries or police reports about her in the Denver area.

That being the case, I'm wondering if someone isn't sitting on some PM's that would clear up the situation.   :apondering:   :police:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1523 on: June 24, 2018, 10:36:00 PM »
I've wondered the same thing about PM's.

Glad at least somebody had her full name to google. I only had her first name and it didn't get me very far.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1524 on: June 25, 2018, 01:08:32 AM »
I wish bodie, butterflies, kassiane and DFG were still here. Also, although before my time, it seemed like eris was an interesting sort. And Lit, he was a funny cunt alright, just the sort I reckon something like a camping trip with to the woods, far, far away from both people and their ears, would be classic.

I think we all KNOW what would end up happening, something like  :bodie: :voodoo:  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :sexymush: :pow: :fos: :LMAO: :LMAO:  :junkie: :beer:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 01:15:14 AM by Lestat »
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #1525 on: June 27, 2018, 04:24:42 PM »
I learned my lesson about doxxing when I did that to "callaway" and Dunc and Peaguy called me out on that.  Yes, Peaguy.....he has a sense of honor that I find refreshing with all the other shit that goes on here.  I will never do that again. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1526 on: June 27, 2018, 09:06:47 PM »
I learned my lesson about doxxing when I did that to "callaway" and Dunc and Peaguy called me out on that.  Yes, Peaguy.....he has a sense of honor that I find refreshing with all the other shit that goes on here.  I will never do that again.

Yes I like PeaGuy and DFG. Lit I liked and disliked in equal measure

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1527 on: July 02, 2018, 01:11:47 AM »
Really wish ducky hadn't had that mental breakdown. I don't, to this day, think she was herself when she went off on one. Something was causing it, it was just too unlike her to flip her shit like that.

I hope she is back to her normal self now, and got to say, I miss her. I've been meaning to dig out the sim cards on my old  phones and see how she is, as I've got her number somewhere.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1528 on: July 07, 2018, 09:18:33 PM »
Been extremely busy IRL the past couple of days and have fallen behind here, and missed some PM's. Will be able to catch up in another day or two when things quiet down again.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1529 on: July 12, 2018, 06:26:46 PM »
I wish bodie, butterflies, kassiane and DFG were still here. Also, although before my time, it seemed like eris was an interesting sort. And Lit, he was a funny cunt alright, just the sort I reckon something like a camping trip with to the woods, far, far away from both people and their ears, would be classic.

I think we all KNOW what would end up happening, something like  :bodie: :voodoo:  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :sexymush: :pow: :fos: :LMAO: :LMAO:  :junkie: :beer:

Bodie and Butterflies were both cool. Butterflies is probably living the good life somewhere, and hopefully Bodie is too. Don't remember kassiane too much.

I liked DFG, but don't know what happened... got the impression she was trying to get banned at the end. Hope she's doing okay regardless, I think she dealt with a lot some days at home, she deserved better.

Eris was a hoot until that all went to shit. She had me laughing my ass off some days when I really needed it. I think you two would have hit it off Lestat.

...and Lit, was Lit. He was cool. I hope he's well, and didn't blow anything important up...or off.