Author Topic: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything  (Read 7633 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2011, 04:13:20 PM »
Backpedalling again? That's what happens when you post without thinking. Do you honestly think that anyone here actually believes anything you say?

Believe whatever you like.  Where am I backpeddling on that last post?  You find gossip about WP boring, but do you think people don't find details about your dull existence, if you took your meds and what you eat for dinner, boring?

Re I2: "I didn't mean it like that..." Why do you think you always have to go back and explain what you meant? In this case, first you claimed I was "jealous" of WP and then backpedalled, trying to redefine what you posted into something else when it was clear to anyone that you thought hinting I was jealous of WP would somehow upset me when in reality I couldn't care less.

Re the meds and the what did I eat today threads: don't you think the subject lines give away what I and others will post about, in those threads? Yet you feel you absolutely have to read them and then complain about *my* dull existence? Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one that follows him? I would have thought that you, with your exciting career and stimulating girlfriend, would find better things to fill your day with.

Let's see you pwn yourself again.

More like I always have to explain myself to people like you, cause you're too retarded.  And I was teasing you, cause you obviously have something against wp.  If it wasn't for WP, you'd have no members  :zoinks:

I stay away from those threads.  If I wasn't having fun on here, with the other threads, I wouldn't post.  Aren't you married with kids?  I should get more time on my hands than you.

More backpedalling. Of course you were teasing me. And of course you stay away from those threads.

You are such a loser.

I was teasing you, moron.  I've probably browsed a couple, but I can't remember ever looking at the meds one.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »
I've got a song for butterflies  :lol:

"Tell me what it’s like to go outside
I’ve never been
Tell me what it’s like to just go outside
I’ve never been
And I never will"

It's not a problem that I've ever had. I like being outside. I love playing sport, I go for long walks.

If you want to tease me about a problem I do have, then why don't you talk about my social anxiety, or my aversion to physical contact. I am a lot more embarrassed about both of those issues, than about agoraphobia, which I've never suffered from :facepalm2:

As we're discussing mental health issue, real or otherwise, what's it like lying in bed wondereing if life is worth living, followed by the horrid realization that for you, it isn't? What does it feel like when your only outlet for expressing your failed life is a self-indulgent uber-emo blog on WP?

:orly:

What about your low self esteem?

Its not great.  Though I didn't see you, squid and midwife trying to make fun of others about their depression, like elle.  It just shows how butthurt you all are, that you need to resort to digging up those old blogs.  Is that the best you've got?  If you'd dug them up around the time i'd wrote them, and used them against me, i'd have been pissed.  I'm a different person now, and if you can beat depression, you can beat anything.  I've never seen a grown man as rattled as midwife, I really got to him  :orly: I can excuse squid, cause he's just a sensetive little twat and a silly kid.  And you're just in a bubble.  

You reek of butthurt. :LMAO:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2011, 04:14:56 PM »
Though I didn't see you, squid and midwife trying to make fun of others about their depression, like elle.

Isn't it obvious why we don't joke about Elle? She is not behaving like an untrustworthy creep.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2011, 04:15:45 PM »
Backpedalling again? That's what happens when you post without thinking. Do you honestly think that anyone here actually believes anything you say?

Believe whatever you like.  Where am I backpeddling on that last post?  You find gossip about WP boring, but do you think people don't find details about your dull existence, if you took your meds and what you eat for dinner, boring?

Re I2: "I didn't mean it like that..." Why do you think you always have to go back and explain what you meant? In this case, first you claimed I was "jealous" of WP and then backpedalled, trying to redefine what you posted into something else when it was clear to anyone that you thought hinting I was jealous of WP would somehow upset me when in reality I couldn't care less.

Re the meds and the what did I eat today threads: don't you think the subject lines give away what I and others will post about, in those threads? Yet you feel you absolutely have to read them and then complain about *my* dull existence? Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one that follows him? I would have thought that you, with your exciting career and stimulating girlfriend, would find better things to fill your day with.

More like I always have to explain myself to people like you, cause you're too retarded.  And I was teasing you, cause you obviously have something against wp.  If it wasn't for WP, you'd have no members  :zoinks:

I stay away from those threads.  If I wasn't having fun on here, with the other threads, I wouldn't post.  Aren't you married with kids?  I should get more time on my hands than you.

More backpedalling. Of course you were teasing me. And of course you stay away from those threads.

You are such a loser.

I was teasing you, moron.  I've probably browsed a couple, but I can't remember ever looking at the meds one.

Yes dear. Of course.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2011, 04:16:45 PM »
Though I didn't see you, squid and midwife trying to make fun of others about their depression, like elle.

Isn't it obvious why we don't joke about Elle? She is not behaving like an untrustworthy creep.

:lol:  you're so full of shit.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2011, 04:17:35 PM »

You are such a loser.

Yes dear. Of course.

I don't lie  :viking:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2011, 04:19:51 PM »

I wasn't the one blackmailing and I am not constantly backpedalling and trying to save face. You are the definition of butthurt, benji, and I almost feel sorry for you at times. Almost.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »

You are such a loser.

Yes dear. Of course.

I don't lie  :viking:

Of course not, dear.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2011, 04:23:14 PM »

I wasn't the one blackmailing and I am not constantly backpedalling and trying to save face. You are the definition of butthurt, benji, and I almost feel sorry for you at times. Almost.

No, you're an angel  :wanker:   tell me where i've backpeddled, obviously if its just your retarded mind thinking that i'm lying, then I get what you mean.  I was accused of lying, and proved that I wasn't. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2011, 04:24:47 PM »

I moved past that point a couple of days ago.  His responses are completely predictable, to the point that I have mostly lost interest.  He reminds me of my 2 year old son in some ways.  He does something which I find hilarious and then because he so badly wants to please me he does it again and again and again.

Benji is mostly :yawn: now.  It is a little amusing to see the other posts he is putting up, especially if you look back over his previous posts.  Any timeframe will do, he only posts about WP or asking open questions about TV, movies or celebrities.  What do you think of X .. discuss.  :yawn:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »
I really need to start saying stuff like "i'm tired", "i'm bored", "yes, I took my meds".  I hope Bod doesn't defend me again, cause Daddy midwife will get angry  :'(

midlifeaspie

« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2011, 04:33:35 PM »
 :yawn:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2011, 04:47:32 PM »
I've got a song for butterflies  :lol:

"Tell me what it’s like to go outside
I’ve never been
Tell me what it’s like to just go outside
I’ve never been
And I never will"

It's not a problem that I've ever had. I like being outside. I love playing sport, I go for long walks.

If you want to tease me about a problem I do have, then why don't you talk about my social anxiety, or my aversion to physical contact. I am a lot more embarrassed about both of those issues, than about agoraphobia, which I've never suffered from :facepalm2:

As we're discussing mental health issue, real or otherwise, what's it like lying in bed wondereing if life is worth living, followed by the horrid realization that for you, it isn't? What does it feel like when your only outlet for expressing your failed life is a self-indulgent uber-emo blog on WP?

:orly:

What about your low self esteem?

Its not great.  Though I didn't see you, squid and midwife trying to make fun of others about their depression, like elle.  It just shows how butthurt you all are, that you need to resort to digging up those old blogs.  Is that the best you've got?  If you'd dug them up around the time i'd wrote them, and used them against me, i'd have been pissed.  I'm a different person now, and if you can beat depression, you can beat anything.  I've never seen a grown man as rattled as midwife, I really got to him  :orly: I can excuse squid, cause he's just a sensetive little twat and a silly kid.  And you're just in a bubble.  

It would be hard for me to get butthurt about you attempting to mock me about conditions I don't suffer from. I doubt if you would get butthurt if I mocked you, claiming you were a morbidly obese science geek :dunno:

I wouldn't mock Elle, because she has only ever been nice to me. If she had made lots of homophobic posts on another website, made snidey comments to me here, and tried to blackmail people that I like, then my behaviour towards her would be very different :dunno:

You are totally right about me living my adult life in a bubble. I would never try and deny it. I do normal things, but I will always have the safety and comfort of my bubble to return to. I would rather be in this position, than have to spend my life struggling, and possibly failing.

I have every right to mock you for your FAILblog. You try and mock me about things that I'm upfront and honest about. That's fair enough. At least I'm  :viking: enough to discuss these issues openly with anyone, even you. You're not  :viking: enough to discuss any of your failings, so I'll just mock you for what I know about.

I don't believe you have beaten depression anyway. At best you are just keeping ahead of it at the moment, at worst you are just in denial. It will catch up with you again soon enough. As soon as something goes wrong in your life, and considering your epic FAIL, something big will go wrong, you will be back to hiding under the bedsheets crying for your mummy.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2011, 05:03:40 PM »
You wouldn't admit to having low self esteem I reckon.

So your sympathy for elle isn't sincere.  At least I stick by my guns.  I don't suck on arse like you guys to people who are nice to me, and I can still talk nornally and be sincere to people I don't get on with.  You're not as bad as silly squid, midwife and odeon though.

Haha, the fear of failure is what drives people on.  You always know that deep down, you're hopeless without the back up.  If things ever went pear shapped for you, you couldn't cope.

What failing do you think i'm hiding?  I'm hiding my good side mostlty.  You're a wimp, I can look my problems face on, and deal with them.  I don't need to tell a bunch of tards on i2 about them.  You're the one in denial sweet pea, i'm not sheltered, you are, you need a dose of reality, for your own good.  Stuff has gone wrong in my life, I had a pretty bad start to the year, family friends dying, people I worked for dying, like 5 weeks off work cause of my tonsils and throat problems, my cat hasn't been well.  I fucked around drinking most of last year.  But its not got me down, where a few years ago, it would've.  I might keep some stuff back, thats my choice.  But I have no need to pretend.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2011, 05:24:47 PM »
You wouldn't admit to having low self esteem I reckon.

So your sympathy for elle isn't sincere.  At least I stick by my guns.  I don't suck on arse like you guys to people who are nice to me, and I can still talk nornally and be sincere to people I don't get on with.  You're not as bad as silly squid, midwife and odeon though.

Haha, the fear of failure is what drives people on.  You always know that deep down, you're hopeless without the back up.  If things ever went pear shapped for you, you couldn't cope.

What failing do you think i'm hiding?  I'm hiding my good side mostlty.  You're a wimp, I can look my problems face on, and deal with them.  I don't need to tell a bunch of tards on i2 about them.  You're the one in denial sweet pea, i'm not sheltered, you are, you need a dose of reality, for your own good.  Stuff has gone wrong in my life, I had a pretty bad start to the year, family friends dying, people I worked for dying, like 5 weeks off work cause of my tonsils and throat problems, my cat hasn't been well.  I fucked around drinking most of last year.  But its not got me down, where a few years ago, it would've.  I might keep some stuff back, thats my choice.  But I have no need to pretend.

I would be happy to admit to low self esteem. It would be less embarrassing than admiting I can't be touched.

How on earth is my sympathy towards Elle fake? I sympathise with her because I like her. I don't really say much to her because I'm hopeless at picking the right thing to say, and I don't want to cause her any more upset. I really hope things get better for her.

If someone is nice to me, then I take it as a sign that they want friendly relations with me, and I try and reciprocate their friendlyness. That is how normal relationships work. If you make snidey comments to me, then I will be nasty back. There is nothing fake about it.
How do you make friends if you don't show that you want to be nice to them?

Yes. I probably would be pretty hopeless if I hadn't had help. I'm past the stage now where I need backup though. If I hadn't had any help, then I would probably be fairly near the bottom rung of the ladder. I thank my lucky stars every day for my good fortune, and realize that if my aunt, uncle, and cousin hadn't taken me under their wing, I would probably still be in relative poverty. Thanks to them, I've now been able to set my little sister up in a business of her own, and ensure that she never needs to worry about struggling financially in life either.

I'm open to people here about my problems, because I see no point in hiding stuff from a bunch of people I will never meet in real life. I don't do it for help or support, but I do find it helpfull to write about certain things. I suppose it's almost like how some people keep a diary.

If you're hiding your good side, then why don't you stop. Maybe you would be more likeable if you showed your good side. Maybe you'd just appear more slimy, but why don't you give it a try?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 06:13:25 PM by Butterflies »