Author Topic: The reason for my (lack of) hostility towards Benji  (Read 7645 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: The reason for my (lack of) hostility towards Benji
« Reply #270 on: May 31, 2016, 05:12:31 PM »
I already acknowledged plastic nationalism.
This entire side of the globe are considered an ex-settler colony nations. Is this just about US European settlers and the Indians, or are Mexicans really just Spaniards, Brazilians are really just Portuguese, Canidans really just French and Brittish, and so on?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #271 on: May 31, 2016, 06:01:57 PM »
I value my native American ancestry, because I get the privilege of telling all you fuckers to go back to where you came from.   :zoinks:

You're a Varmint American and you came from a hole in the ground.  :hahaha: :trollskull:

Hush up and get off my property.  :zoinks:

Your property?  Do you pay taxes?  I didn't think so.   :odeon:

Native Americans don't pay property taxes. Now go back to where you came from and take your slaves along with you.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2016, 07:08:53 AM »
I value my native American ancestry, because I get the privilege of telling all you fuckers to go back to where you came from.   :zoinks:

You're a Varmint American and you came from a hole in the ground.  :hahaha: :trollskull:

Native Americans don't pay property taxes. Now go back to where you came from and take your slaves along with you.  :zoinks:

My family all settled up north, no slave owners among us that I know of.  :M :P
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #273 on: June 01, 2016, 02:02:03 PM »
Things will be different in Spazzland! :soapbox:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #274 on: June 01, 2016, 02:23:29 PM »
I'd also say that Africans have more right to the country over Europeans. 

Where the fuck do you get that shit??  Europeans were here almost 10,000 years ago.

Europeans chose to go there, Africans were forced.  I'm not talking about ancient history anyway, but modern borders and ethnic groups.

Then by your own logic, Blacks should be patriotic to Africa, not America.

Oooh, of course African immigrants who came here willingly are exempt from this??
Seems to be saying everyone should be patriotic to Africa. Unless of course there's an answer to the question of how many generations it takes for decedents to be considered genuine nationalist.

I am a genuine "nationalist!"

I work at a Best Buy store and I also shop there a lot and buy most of my bigger things there.

I get an incredible employee discount AND Geek Squad Protection on anything (eligible for such) I buy. 
 :asthing:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #275 on: June 01, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »
IF everyone remembers current accepted historical "fact,"   in 1776, when our "Founding Fathers" had decided that they had had enough of British rule, slavery was the order of the day.  WE, OUR not yet founded country, was a part of the British Empire. There were measures or gradations of slavery within the British processes. Those who were privileged had land bestowed upon them in return for their daughters to marry off for political reasons and their sons to fight for the Crown. Those folk also managed the collection of TeH Crown's taxes from the VERY poor.

Serfs were demanded to give up a portion of their living needs, crops that would keep them healthy over winter, etc. even quarter soldiers who were passing through the area and the occasional slaughter of needed livestock to feed these quartered soldiers.

Lowest classes of slaves were those brought by force from their homelands (from various places around the globe, including the richest continent of all, Africa) under threat of death and forced to work in "questionable conditions" offered nothing in return for their lifelong toil, with no way to ever escape the confines of their slave masters.

All of that is well known and points to a reason or two why I am one of the very few Americans who does not get all giggly and bend over and hold his ass cheeks open every time he hears a British accent.  My tendency would be one more like, "WTF do you want and why are you STILL here?"
Unfortunately, due to our overwhelmingly populous conservative base at the time  of teh Declaration Of Independence (who barely were convinced. It was NOT the conservative base that thumbed their noses at the British Crown successfully in 1776 and again and again) our newly formed country was still British in Practice, if not in name. We kept slaves, still. FUCK!

It took a full two generations (all those old British suck-up men had to die and the ones they raised had to die and FINALLY) for our country to start to mature and even begin to start moving away from the same old shit, time after time  and begin to work toward the very thing (MANY IMPORTANT THINGS!!) that was stated in the original documents set to remove ourselves from British rule.

It took like eighty fucking years to to START!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 03:39:33 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #276 on: June 02, 2016, 05:52:01 PM »
Which is not to say that the British did not change.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #277 on: June 02, 2016, 09:06:59 PM »

Why are you still here?  :zoinks:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #278 on: June 02, 2016, 09:19:07 PM »
I am a genuine "nationalist!"

Nope. Me and Benji know the truth, and ethnic nationalism is the real deal genuine nationalism.  :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #279 on: June 03, 2016, 04:46:57 AM »

Because it's close to my job?  :tard:

People forget.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #280 on: June 03, 2016, 07:03:55 PM »

Because it's close to my job?  :tard:

You can pass my message along to them too.  :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #281 on: June 03, 2016, 11:52:01 PM »
  I'll tell the maintenance guys at work about you.  They'll set a trap. :trollskull:

People forget.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #282 on: June 04, 2016, 08:38:36 AM »
  I'll tell the maintenance guys at work about you.  They'll set a trap. :trollskull:

I expect nothing less from a bunch of squatters.  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #283 on: June 04, 2016, 01:04:37 PM »

The first ten centuries are always the hardest.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #284 on: June 04, 2016, 06:05:48 PM »

The first ten centuries are always the hardest.

Don't you be coming over here either.  :zoinks: