Author Topic: The reason for my (lack of) hostility towards Benji  (Read 7581 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: The reason for my hostility towards Benji
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 12:35:50 PM »
If you're near a gay, run away.
Around blacks, never relax.

:zoinks:

They should be added to the 10 commandments  :orly:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 12:37:12 PM »
If you're near a gay, run away.
Around blacks, never relax.

:zoinks:

And if you're irish , run from the hounds. :moon:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 12:59:01 PM »
Again Butterflies, there's more to this than you let on.  And you really are looking horribly butthurt and pathetic yourself.  When your blackmail sob story run out of steam, you've resorted back to this drivel.  When you hadn't mentioned it for months, then what, you suddenly just remember?  Who knows if you're a lesbian or not.  But as you've said, you have a phobia of contact with people, and I assume you're just a complete wimp, who's scared to be with a man, same as bint, but at least she could admit it.  To be honest, its not something i'm worrying about, it was more of a wind up than anything.  

And yeah, if someone doesn't wanna see two men kissing in front of them, I can understand that.  Cause who the fuck has the right to decide what we express, what we think and how we feel?  Just like the gay couple should have every right to kiss wherever they want.  Can you see what i'm saying, honestly?  I'm not against gay people kissing in public, and i'm not in favour of people who don't want to see it.  I'm in favour of people being able to have a mind of their own.

I suppose I have to admit that I may be butthurt at your homophobic bullshit. It is something that I find upsetting. Dunno if butthurt is the right word, but maybe it is.

I was attracted to girls long before I had a phobia of physical contact.

I have came out with this stuff because you are accusing us all of "sheeptarded" behaviour. I am bringing this up to show that my attitude towards you has nothing to do with following the herd, and everything to do with you being a homophobic freak.

I'll quote the worst part of your homophobic shit again. You seem to be having difficulty giving a reasonable response.

Me: I wouldn't say we've got it all that good at all. I've remained in the closet to avoid the trouble and harrasment that comes with being openly gay. I know a few gay people in the town that I live in, and they can't walk down the street without being verbally abused. They have regularly had their property vandalized. And on top of that gay marriage is still not allowed, and AFAIK in the case of gays who have married abroad, still not legally recognized.

Benji: Well sorry you're put in that situation, i'm not saying the country has no homophobes left in it, but as far as the media goes, you can't say a bad word against gay people. How did people know that couple were gay, or did they just assume cause they were living together? Being against homosexuals is fair enough I guess, but when they start bullying them and vandalizing their property, they need to be dealt with by the police. But for criminal damage and verbal abuse, they shouldn't be punished more severely cause the incidents were aimed at gay people.

Me: The gay people that I was talking about are openly gay. They make no secret of their sexuality.

Benji: Well I guess a lot of people still don't like it shoved in their faces. I can't really blame them for that, its no excuse to do what they did though.

I've already told you on WP that the people don't go down the road kissing. You are full of shit Benji :thumbdn:

What people don't go down the road kissing?  Wasn't that thread about the gay couple kissing in a pub and them being chucked out.  You can't blame me for how homosexuals are viewed in certain areas.  I've explained that if people are against gays, then that is THEIR CHOICE.  And I can't blame them, cause seeing two men kissing doesn't do much for me.  This is one subject where i'm pretty neutral, compared to the real culprits anyway.  Go and tell them what you think, if you've got any guts.
No Benji. The conversation we are discussing was in the "gay marriages and civil partnerships in church" thread. You're obviously getting mixed up about what homophobic shit you posted in each thread.

I was pointing out that the gay couple who I was discussing don't kiss in public, you are talking about a gay couple from a completely different WP thread where you also inflicted your vile opinions.

And no Cockbreath, I don't have the guts to tell the homophobic people in my town what I think of them. If I do I will be making life hell for me, and my family.

You have clearly stated that people who are openly gay are rubbing peoples faces in it. I have provided a link to the conversation. Maybe the majority of people don't give a fuck, but I do. It's because of people like you that I have chosen to remain in the closet.

"People like me"  that made me laugh.  Who said I have a problem seeing 2 women kissing.  I'd have to question the woman's mentality, who was in a relationship with you though.

Its pointless me trying to explain myself, if you are just accusing me of lying. 

You're frustrated at the situation you're in, and can't express yourself at the real people you're angry at, so you want to blame me for all your problems?

Yep, and seeing a man and woman with their tongues down each others throats is distasteful.  And if someone doesn't see 2 people of the same sex kissing, natural.  Then I wouldn't blame them for having that view.

It's pointless you trying to explain yourself, because you lack the articulacy required to do so adequately :thumbdn:
I'm not sure I'm accusing you of lying. I'm accusing you of homophobia.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 01:12:03 PM »
 ???  And i'm pointing out that i'm not butterfly.  I'm against double standards and people trying to choose what other people think.  And with that gay guy I spoke about, I didn't do that to try and score some retarded points with myself.  It was my last day of community service, and he goes to this place for lunch, every day, on his own.  And I went there most weeks too, so I thought it'd be a nice to do that on my last day.  So, these people you tar me with the same brush with, would they even be seen as the same room as a gay person?  They woulda probably started abusing me and that guy if they saw us right?  And I would've stood up to them.     
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 01:42:55 PM »
???  And i'm pointing out that i'm not butterfly.  I'm against double standards and people trying to choose what other people think.  And with that gay guy I spoke about, I didn't do that to try and score some retarded points with myself.  It was my last day of community service, and he goes to this place for lunch, every day, on his own.  And I went there most weeks too, so I thought it'd be a nice to do that on my last day.  So, these people you tar me with the same brush with, would they even be seen as the same room as a gay person?  They woulda probably started abusing me and that guy if they saw us right?  And I would've stood up to them.      

Yes. A homophobic person might very well have lunch with a gay person, in the same way as Nick Griffin(British National Party Leader/high profile racist) will shake hands with non-whites.

BNP leader Nick Griffin said: "I will be absolutely delighted to shake his hand and give him his membership card. Mr Singh was born in West Punjab in India before moving to the United Kingdom in 1967."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8516677.stm

I'm beginning to wonder if you really understand what homophobia is. I don't think that you believe gay people should be abused physically, or verbally. I'm not even saying that you hate gay people. Homophobia covers a lot more issues than that though.

Quote from: wiki
Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards lesbian and gay and in some cases bisexual, transgender  people and behaviour although these are usually covered under biphobia  and transphobia. Intersex  and asexual people are also sometimes included. Definitions refer variably to antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and irrational fear.[1][2][3]  Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

Your comment "Well I guess a lot of people still don't like it shoved in their faces. I can't really blame them for that" is certainly predjudice, and probably discrimination. Your claim that people being openly gay is rubbing it in peoples faces is homophobia, whether you are able to see it or not :facepalm2:

Obviously homophobia, like racism can be viewed as a spectrum. There are those at the worst extreme who will happily beat up, or even kill someone for being gay. There are other people at the less extreme end of the spectrum who accept that it's wrong to be abusive to someone for being gay, even though they feel that being openly gay is a valid reason to feel anger towards that person. Being civil towards a gay person does not mean that you aren't a homophobe.

And i'm pointing out that i'm not butterfly

I never said you were a butterfly. I think you're a moronic man-child, but I accept that you are a human :facepalm2:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 05:52:14 PM by Butterflies »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 01:56:29 PM »
I obviously forgot to put a comma in their, butterfly!

Nick Griffin is doing that for political reasons.  He's embarrassing.

And I didn't say I could understand someone hating gays, I said I could understand them not wanting to see 2 gay people kissing.  Not cause they hate gay people either, just cause they don't believe thats its right for two gay people to be doing that in public.  They are entitled to that view, despite what you think.  You're the kind of tard that wants everyone to think the same, and think what they are told to think, as long as you agree with it.  You're a waste of life.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 01:59:10 PM »
Not cause they hate gay people either, just cause they don't believe thats its right for two gay people to be doing that in public.

If you read her post you would see that you are proving her point.  What you describe above is homophobia.  Hate doesn't have to be involved.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »
In public nearly anything is fair game. See little point in complaining over it.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 02:03:52 PM »
Not cause they hate gay people either, just cause they don't believe thats its right for two gay people to be doing that in public.

If you read her post you would see that you are proving her point.  What you describe above is homophobia.  Hate doesn't have to be involved.

I was talking about this "even though they feel that being openly gay is a valid reason to feel anger towards that person".  Those people might not be angry, they might just not want to see it.  And i'm saying I can understand their point of view.  Doesn't mean I feel the same as them.  I've seen two guys kissing on a night out, and just gone about my business.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 02:04:54 PM »
In public nearly anything is fair game. See little point in complaining over it.

Right, so if someone wants to say in public that they don't like what they're seeing, is that fair game?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2011, 02:09:08 PM »

And I didn't say I could understand someone hating gays, I said I could understand them not wanting to see 2 gay people kissing.  Not cause they hate gay people either, just cause they don't believe thats its right for two gay people to be doing that in public.  They are entitled to that view, despite what you think.  You're the kind of tard that wants everyone to think the same, and think what they are told to think, as long as you agree with it.  You're a waste of life.

You are still missing the point. You have said that "Well I guess a lot of people still don't like it shoved in their faces. I can't really blame them for that,"

This has nothing to do with gay people kissing in public. The gay people I was talking about do not kiss in public. I have told you this on several occasions. They are openly gay though.

You have implied that being openly gay is rubbing peoples faces in it, and then your only defense is to claim that you can understand why people don't like to see gay people kiss in public. They do not kiss in public.

I'll ask you again. How is being openly gay rubbing peoples faces in it? And how are your feelings not homophobic?

Out of curiosity, could you also explain fully to me why you believe I'm a waste of a life?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »
I'm suprised this hasn't been dug up yet.

There annoying. I accept the fact they exist but ....
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2011, 02:11:27 PM »

Right, so if someone wants to say in public that they don't like what they're seeing, is that fair game?

But what can you do about it? :P

P7PSP

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 02:15:57 PM »

That falls under freedom of speech.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2011, 02:17:35 PM »

You are still missing the point. You have said that "Well I guess a lot of people still don't like it shoved in their faces. I can't really blame them for that,"

This has nothing to do with gay people kissing in public. The gay people I was talking about do not kiss in public. I have told you this on several occasions. They are openly gay though.

You have implied that being openly gay is rubbing peoples faces in it, and then your only defense is to claim that you can understand why people don't like to see gay people kiss in public. They do not kiss in public.

I'll ask you again. How is being openly gay rubbing peoples faces in it? And how are your feelings not homophobic?

Out of curiosity, could you also explain fully to me why you believe I'm a waste of a life?

So they're not really that openly gay then are they?  Sorry for the confusion.  I didn't mean that coming out as a gay couple is rubbing it in people's faces.  I got our wires crossed.  Though on another note, I think some people can be overly camp.  Which does get on my nerves.

I just explained before that, why you're a waste of life