Educational

Author Topic: MCalavera vs I2  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
MCalavera vs I2
« on: May 16, 2011, 03:49:59 AM »
You guys have ruined my life. Ever since I came here, I've stopped going out except to work (and even there, I go here more than I work), I've stopped playing video games, and stopped taking showers. I divorced my four wives, and I no longer have friends or girlfriends. Once a WP fan, now I'm a big addict to this forum. This forum makes me go high on cyber drugs, no thanks to yous.

This has been a very embarrassing journey for me. I want my time, my money and my energy back.

Thank you!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: MCalavera vs I2
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 03:57:28 AM »
Err, you're welcome?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 04:00:06 AM »
But wait a second, this sounds like you're actually talking about WP. A shame WP doesn't have a callout forum though, they're too spehual to have one.  :autism:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 04:05:34 AM »
But wait a second, this sounds like you're actually talking about WP. A shame WP doesn't have a callout forum though, they're too spehual to have one.  :autism:

WP is the bestest, mate. There no sensitive whiners there like in here. :autism:

And at least Alex cares about his forum there. What do Odeon, Callaway, Parts, and Renaeden do here? Exactly! Nothing!

*realizes he just put himself in a deep hole of shit*

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 04:07:55 AM »
Holy shit, is it Wednesday already? :o

Sounds like opposite day has come early...

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 04:23:44 AM »

Yeah, as you can see, I'm going insane, thanks to you, specifically. Aren't you the one who led me here? What were you thinking getting me into this whole mess?

Sir Les, don't bother writing me long useless replies full of nothing. You know, as always, you lack substance to your posts and neglect all the important details to be noted. You're no good and that's why I could never take you seriously. if you want me to start respecting you, you better back your shit up.

And to Callaway, you think I care about the rules you keep imposing on me. You and your silly rules! Being too rigid with the forum rules will only lead to your downfall and the downfall of this forum. Try being more pleasant with your fellow members for once. Maybe, you know, quiz them fun riddles and mathematical questions for a change.

Odeon, what kind of webmaster uses SMF for forum hosting. All smart admins use phpbb version 2 (the fully supported version). Ever wondered why we can't upload YouTube videos here comfortably? Yeah, that's right. Cause your forum server is crap and you don't use Windows. You should've thought about all this before deciding to be the webmaster of this forum.

And who else is there to complain about? Ah, this Jeremy MLA dude ... or should I say dudette? You know you're a fake. Admit it. You're just a 80 year old grandma who never had a kid.

And CBC? Your weebleness sucks ass. Why can't you just fall for once? :grrr:

All of yous suck. The only person here whom I have no problems with is Penty. That pigfucker is a gentle lovely soul and you are fucking monsters for being mean to him. Oh, and sexy Kayleigh too. I love her to bits more than Renaeden could ever do.

I've said what I had to say. Now what was this about me being afraid to call out the big giants of the forum?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 04:29:14 AM »
I did it for the lulz. :eyelash:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 04:53:07 AM »
Who said I was smart? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 04:54:56 AM »
Quit lurking guest, I see you fapping you sick fuck. >:(

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 05:19:35 AM »

Yeah, as you can see, I'm going insane, thanks to you, specifically. Aren't you the one who led me here? What were you thinking getting me into this whole mess?

Sir Les, don't bother writing me long useless replies full of nothing. You know, as always, you lack substance to your posts and neglect all the important details to be noted. You're no good and that's why I could never take you seriously. if you want me to start respecting you, you better back your shit up.

And to Callaway, you think I care about the rules you keep imposing on me. You and your silly rules! Being too rigid with the forum rules will only lead to your downfall and the downfall of this forum. Try being more pleasant with your fellow members for once. Maybe, you know, quiz them fun riddles and mathematical questions for a change.

Odeon, what kind of webmaster uses SMF for forum hosting. All smart admins use phpbb version 2 (the fully supported version). Ever wondered why we can't upload YouTube videos here comfortably? Yeah, that's right. Cause your forum server is crap and you don't use Windows. You should've thought about all this before deciding to be the webmaster of this forum.

And who else is there to complain about? Ah, this Jeremy MLA dude ... or should I say dudette? You know you're a fake. Admit it. You're just a 80 year old grandma who never had a kid.

And CBC? Your weebleness sucks ass. Why can't you just fall for once? :grrr:

All of yous suck. The only person here whom I have no problems with is Penty. That pigfucker is a gentle lovely soul and you are fucking monsters for being mean to him. Oh, and sexy Kayleigh too. I love her to bits more than Renaeden could ever do.

I've said what I had to say. Now what was this about me being afraid to call out the big giants of the forum?

I ...I...I am speechless  :autism:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 05:23:36 AM »
    I CAN'T fall, I am designed specifically to stay upright!  You'll have to call out HasbroTM!  They made me!   :snowman:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 05:28:45 AM »
    I CAN'T fall, I am designed specifically to stay upright!  You'll have to call out HasbroTM!  They made me!   :snowman:

lol, Physics, it's a bitch. :laugh:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 05:30:14 AM »

You did it for more than just the lulz. You did it because it gives you the sadistic satisfaction that all psychopaths have upon watching a poor vulnerable young man like me falter and stumble in this forum. I guess you neither know conscience nor guilt. Well, psychologically sane people have both. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from them. Oh, and that guest was probably an I2 member afraid to reveal his true identity upon viewing this thread. I understand his fear, though. I am an intimidating person after all. :tard:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 05:31:32 AM »
NO U!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 05:33:22 AM »

You did it for more than just the lulz. You did it because it gives you the sadistic satisfaction that all psychopaths have upon watching a poor vulnerable young man like me falter and stumble in this forum. I guess you neither know conscience nor guilt. Well, psychologically sane people have both. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from them. Oh, and that guest was probably an I2 member afraid to reveal his true identity upon viewing this thread. I understand his fear, though. I am an intimidating person after all. :tard:

You know too much... I will have to rape your soul now.