Educational

Author Topic: Is AFF down?  (Read 2539 times)

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
Re: Is AFF down?
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2011, 11:52:49 AM »
I can't load AFF, from any link I have or from manually typing in the address. Whenever I try, I get this error message:

Quote from: Error Message
MySQL error:

Query:

Here is a link, if you're interested in trying it: AFF

Gareth banned the MySQL database server account because it did't agree with him.  He kept asking it for it's opinion on Autism Speaks and it kept rejecting him because he was putting the question in the login field.

I don't know that to be true, but based on a lengthy email conversation I had with him once, he does seem dumb and arrogant enough to do that.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
I think that AFF is back up now.  Welcome back, normal impaired.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2011, 01:10:36 PM »

Gareth banned the MySQL database server account because it did't agree with him.  He kept asking it for it's opinion on Autism Speaks and it kept rejecting him because he was putting the question in the login field.

I don't know that to be true, but based on a lengthy email conversation I had with him once, he does seem dumb and arrogant enough to do that.

Tbh it sounds very likely.
I wouldn't say he is dumb though , arrogant - yes , but more rash thinking than dumb.

(Yes I am aware what a hypocrite this makes me , you can stop snickering Pika , CBC , Hyke and Les.  :P)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
  • She/Her pronouns please
    • AFF
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2012, 04:38:31 PM »
I can't load AFF, from any link I have or from manually typing in the address. Whenever I try, I get this error message:

Quote from: Error Message
MySQL error:

Query:

Here is a link, if you're interested in trying it: AFF

I'm not interested in starting an argument with you, but I am curious - what email conversation was that? I'd like to look it up.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2012, 05:15:16 PM »
@ Gareth - FYI Normal hasn't been here since Oct 8.  It may be a while for an answer.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: