Educational

Author Topic: Would...  (Read 2600 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Would...
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2011, 12:16:40 PM »
I am only in his corner as much to say the geezer isn't stupid.  Merely pointing out he is very much able to conduct interesting and intelligent
conversation. :o

I'm not sure that is better.  At least with Pentagram we can attribute his massive social inability to his diminished mental capacity.  If what you say is true, then Benji resorts to blackmail when losing an argument in spite of his potential ability to actually engage on the topic.

According to Benji he failed to be diagnosed with AS by one point, and instead was diagnosed as high-functioning autistic. Don't know what that means, but I'm guessing it means that he's a bit lower-functioning than most people here.

Wow, who's the creep now!?  :zombiefuck:  How many threads did you have to dig through to find that?  Thats bunny boiler/stalker behaviour.  But don't worry, those  :bounce:  makes your creepy behaviour acceptable  ;)  And are you really that slow, or just taking the piss?   :LOL:  Obviously if i'd been diagnosed with AS with flying colours, i'd be more low functioning.  Hardly anyone in real life actually belived me when I told them  :-\   They thought I just had downs  :autism:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2011, 12:17:46 PM »
I am only in his corner as much to say the geezer isn't stupid.  Merely pointing out he is very much able to conduct interesting and intelligent

I'm not sure that is better.  At least with Pentagram we can attribute his massive social inability to his diminished mental capacity.  If what you say is true, then Benji resorts to blackmail when losing an argument in spite of his potential ability to actually engage on the topic.

According to Benji he failed to be diagnosed with AS by one point, and instead was diagnosed as high-functioning autistic. Don't know what that means, but I'm guessing it means that he's a bit lower-functioning than most people here.

And I might feel bad about abusing a lower functioning individual than myself if it wasn't for his inability to let go and move on.  I think that teaching him not to engage in arguments for which he is not equipped to compete might be a valuable lesson for him.

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed:

His diagnosis is no excuse for being a complete immoral cunt.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2011, 12:21:54 PM »

Wow, who's the creep now!?  :zombiefuck:  How many threads did you have to dig through to find that?  Thats bunny boiler/stalker behaviour.  But don't worry, those  :bounce:  makes your creepy behaviour acceptable  ;)  And are you really that slow, or just taking the piss?   :LOL:  Obviously if i'd been diagnosed with AS with flying colours, i'd be more low functioning.  Hardly anyone in real life actually belived me when I told them  :-\   They thought I just had downs  :autism:

I didn't have to dig through any threads to find that. It was on the first or second page of posts on your WP profile :dunno:

You really have to let go of my :bounce: :orly: It just makes you look even more creepy :zombiefuck:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2011, 12:27:40 PM »
I was out of order/nasty/stupid

Looking through my posts to try and find more out about me, and searching the internet to find my twitter account=creepy  and guys sticking up for you, cause they wanna break you in, can't hide that  :thumbup:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »
I was out of order/nasty/stupid

Looking through my posts to try and find more out about me, and searching the internet to find my twitter account=creepy  and guys sticking up for you, cause they wanna break you in, can't hide that  :thumbup:

You are the only one who appears to have any real interest in my sex life, or lack of it :-\

midlifeaspie

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »
Looking through my posts to try and find more out about me,

Oh, I get it.  Your posts are off limits.  You shouldn't be held accountable for the things you actually say or do.  Nobody look at Benji's posts.  :rofl:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2011, 05:12:33 PM »
And Now The Larch

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Osensitive1

« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »
Understand the difference in HFA and Asperger criteria is language delay in childhood, and don't know it to have a difference of intellect or it would be LFA.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2011, 05:41:17 PM »
And Now The Larch

I give up, what is The Larch?  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
A tree :zoinks:

Didn't watch much Monty Python growing up did you :asthing:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »
A tree :zoinks:

Didn't watch much Monty Python growing up did you :asthing:

No, that particular bit escaped me.  I do like Monty Python and the Holy Grail,  though, being a medieval geek!   :nerdy:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2011, 06:08:09 PM »
Understand the difference in HFA and Asperger criteria is language delay in childhood, and don't know it to have a difference of intellect or it would be LFA.

That's what I've always understood the difference to be as well.

He claims that he missed out on being diagnosed with AS by one point, and so ended up being diagnosed as HFA. I don't really understand that :dunno:

Osensitive1

« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »

He claims that he missed out on being diagnosed with AS by one point, and so ended up being diagnosed as HFA. I don't really understand that :dunno:
There's always been some debate of if there's any real difference at all. Asperger's is defined as a form of high functioning autism. When it's removed from the DSM and the spectrum defined by a scale, then all Asperger and HFA will fall on the higher functioning end of the spectrum, though they already do anyway.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:14:15 PM by Jack »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2011, 06:19:37 PM »

There's always been some debate of if there's any real difference at all. Asperger's is defined as a form of high functioning autism. When it's removed from the DSM and the spectrum defined by a scale, then all Asperger and HFA will fall on the higher functioning end of the spectrum, though they already do anyway.

I know. That's why I don't understand what he meant by "missing out on AS by one point."

Osensitive1

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »

There's always been some debate of if there's any real difference at all. Asperger's is defined as a form of high functioning autism. When it's removed from the DSM and the spectrum defined by a scale, then all Asperger and HFA will fall on the higher functioning end of the spectrum, though they already do anyway.

I know. That's why I don't understand what he meant by "missing out on AS by one point."
Maybe the one point is the childhood language delay; have no idea. Also function and intellect don't always go hand in hand; hence the spectrum part. Have no idea what the difference means to him. You just appeared to be making an uninformed snark about his diagnosis and comparing him to other here, so I responded. Not sure if it was meant the way I read it though, as have never noticed you make snide comments about the level of function of other members.