Educational

Author Topic: Calling out God  (Read 1210 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Calling out God
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »
That's true.

Although by spiritual I don't mean whackjob bible thumper. My Dad is a High Priest. It's always the Preacher's kid that you have to watch out for.  :zoinks:

That must be why I like you. Vicar kids were quirky enough to be my friends. :D I knew quite a few.

And I ended up doing theology, thinking that if I ever would become a vicar, I should not get kids.  :orly:
Not because they were not nice, but because of all the unfair social pressure put on them.

Still spiritual in some kind of way. Still christian in the language I need to express it. But, leaving the dogmas for what they are.
With a cow avatar you might want to consider Hinduism.  :zoinks:

Yeah, I was pondering about the high culture of India, in that wok the dog thread.  :lol:

Could work out for squiddy too. Where else can you find an 8 armed god?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 05:16:31 PM »
That's true.

Although by spiritual I don't mean whackjob bible thumper. My Dad is a High Priest. It's always the Preacher's kid that you have to watch out for.  :zoinks:

That must be why I like you. Vicar kids were quirky enough to be my friends. :D I knew quite a few.

And I ended up doing theology, thinking that if I ever would become a vicar, I should not get kids.  :orly:
Not because they were not nice, but because of all the unfair social pressure put on them.

Still spiritual in some kind of way. Still christian in the language I need to express it. But, leaving the dogmas for what they are.

Very well said. That applies to me too.

That's true.

Yeah, I was pondering about the high culture of India, in that wok the dog thread.  :lol:

:lol:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 05:26:33 PM »
That's true.

:lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 07:30:18 PM »
Still waiting ................