Author Topic: Calling out God  (Read 1208 times)

midlifeaspie

Calling out God
« on: May 09, 2011, 07:43:33 PM »
Get in here douchebag.  Bring that brat kid of yours too.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Calling out God
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 07:45:01 PM »
* Semicolon waits for odeon to mistakenly respond to this callout.

:laugh: :orly:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 07:48:23 PM »
See. This is my problem with God. We give him a perfect opportunity to prove himself, but I don't think he'll have the balls to turn up. He is cleary either a coward, or he doesn't exist.

I've just thought. Maybe God is an aspie with social anxiety. Maybe he wants to come down and meet us, but he's too nervous.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 07:49:00 PM »
See. This is my problem with God. We give him a perfect opportunity to prove himself, but I don't think he'll have the balls to turn up. He is cleary either a coward, or he doesn't exist.

I've just thought. Maybe God is an aspie with social anxiety. Maybe he wants to come down and meet us, but he's too nervous.

He can send his ghost friend then

Osensitive1

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 07:56:03 PM »
While you're waiting, come help me spam parts' judgement day thread with bible quotes.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 07:56:11 PM »
It also strikes me as slightly strange that he could probably have had sex with a female goddess, but yet he chose to impregnate some smelly peasant while she was sleeping. Sounds a bit like some of the creepier guys from WP.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 08:54:39 PM »
It also strikes me as slightly strange that he could probably have had sex with a female goddess, but yet he chose to impregnate some smelly peasant while she was sleeping. Sounds a bit like some of the creepier guys from WP.

:agreed:

God get the fuck in here you cowardly little cunt , as if the plague wasn't enough , you have to hit us with doomsday theories too.  :finger:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 09:00:30 PM »
No need to get all judgmental Butterflies.   :angel:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 09:14:55 PM »

I'm not judging him. Just suggesting he may have self esteem issues. He could have tried his luck with Devi, Amaterasu, or Manana Take, but instead he sneaks up on Mary and effectively rapes her while she sleeps. That is not a godly thing to do. It's more like something Tim_Tex or KenM would do.

Did Mary give her consent? No. Then it is rape :thumbdn: If she did give consent, then she cheated on her husband, and therefore was surely unsuitable to carry the son of God.

Not only did God clearly rape Mary, but from what I've read, it appears likely that she was well under the age of 16. She was a child. God is not only a rapist, but a child molester.

This is clearly not a loving, or mentally stable God. This is a socially retarded retarded pervert :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

P7PSP

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 09:18:07 PM »

I'm not judging him. Just suggesting he may have self esteem issues. He could have tried his luck with Devi, Amaterasu, or Manana Take, but instead he sneaks up on Mary and effectively rapes her while she sleeps. That is not a godly thing to do. It's more like something Tim_Tex or KenM would do.

Did Mary give her consent? No. Then it is rape :thumbdn: If she did give consent, then she cheated on her husband, and therefore was surely unsuitable to carry the son of God.

Not only did God clearly rape Mary, but from what I've read, it appears likely that she was well under the age of 16. She was a child. God is not only a rapist, but a child molester.

This is clearly not a loving, or mentally stable God. This is a socially retarded retarded pervert :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:
It can't be rape if God did it. Just like it wasn't genocide when all but eight people on Earth were drowned for being wicked.  :angel:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 09:18:29 PM »
No need to get all judgmental Butterflies.   :angel:

Is Pentagram God? :aff:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 09:26:50 PM »

It can't be rape if God did it. Just like it wasn't genocide when all but eight people on Earth were drowned for being wicked.  :angel:

Feel free to defend a mass murdering child-raping pschopath if you wish, but If God was a person in America today he would be looking at the death sentence.

Is Pentagram God? :aff:

No. If Penty was God, then he would surely have raped a pig instead of a child, and Jesus would have been born half porcine. Instead of worshipping the Virgin Mary, religious folk would worship the Virgin Piggy. Christanity would be completely different.

Instead of Christianity being built on the foundations of peadophilia, it would be based upon beastiality.

P7PSP

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »
Feel free to defend a mass murdering child-raping pschopath if you wish, but If God was a person in America today he would be looking at the death sentence.
I can only think of one response to that wayward lass.  :angel:

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Sorry Butterflies, I couldn't resist.   :lol:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 09:44:19 PM »
I like that t-shirt. Id buy it if I saw it in the shops :laugh:

P7PSP

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 09:47:04 PM »
I like that t-shirt. Id buy it if I saw it in the shops :laugh: