Author Topic: 999 abuse  (Read 585 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: 999 abuse
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »

That is fucked up. One day those assholes will need help.
:agreed:

Offline Rissy

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 11:56:37 PM »
Maybe if they hate the victim, they hate anyone helping them?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 06:10:23 AM »
Fucking crazy. I guess in times like that, better to let the bastards or their friends just die.

I remember when I was a kid, in a Country pub and a dude staggered across the road and was hit by a speeding car. We kids had to stay there. After the event I learned that my mother went to roll him onto his side as he was choking on blood and the decent drunken friends strongly suggested to "Leave him the fuck alone because if you touch him and he dies, it's your fault"

Made no sense then and none now.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Rissy

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2011, 03:34:45 AM »
Fucking crazy. I guess in times like that, better to let the bastards or their friends just die.

I remember when I was a kid, in a Country pub and a dude staggered across the road and was hit by a speeding car. We kids had to stay there. After the event I learned that my mother went to roll him onto his side as he was choking on blood and the decent drunken friends strongly suggested to "Leave him the fuck alone because if you touch him and he dies, it's your fault"

The law is just stupid like that and some people are sue-crazy. Thus it's made it hard to care at all

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2011, 05:56:27 AM »

After that I hope they weren't his friends anymore. Around here they have good Samaritan laws that aim to protect you from things like lawsuits don't always work though
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 12:41:39 PM »

NO I don't think it was a suing thing. More like they would have beaten shit out of my parents if he died as it would somehow have been their fault for reducing the risk of his death rather than appreciating that if he did die it may have had slightly more to do with the fact that he staggered across a semi lit street at nighttime and die not watch for any cars coming past.

After that I hope they weren't his friends anymore. Around here they have good Samaritan laws that aim to protect you from things like lawsuits don't always work though
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap