Author Topic: Anonymous WP user, direct your flak here.  (Read 20122 times)

eris

Re: Anonymous WP user, direct your flak here.
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2011, 08:28:34 AM »
:P

thought I would mention, seems like Lightfire300 signed in just long enough to check out this Anonymous guys profile.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2011, 08:31:01 AM »
:P

thought I would mention, seems like Lightfire300 signed in just long enough to check out this Anonymous guys profile.

:orly:

Interesting. :chin:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2011, 08:32:56 AM »
and less than 5 minutes after I mention his name, he signs in again.

I smell a lurker.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2011, 08:35:58 AM »
Hmmm.  I wouldn't put an idea like this past Praetor, but he doesn't use proxies and the admins here don't allow sockpuppets.  Maybe they are buddies?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2011, 08:36:36 AM »
The only person I can think of who would actually have something to lose if Alex bothered to read this site is myself, and I signed up using my actual name and admitted who I actually was on my very first post.  Alex doesn't ban people, that's why he has me.  If you read my intro thread then you already know my stance on that matter.

As your story keeps changing I think you have alternative motives here, and I don't think you have even figured them out yet.  You signed up 8 minutes after a notorious prick was banned from WP, so my first assumption is that this plays a role.

Which prick? Benji, Pistonhead or Other? :zoinks:

I agree, I reckon this mousy is just trying to make up lame excuses to try and stay anonymous, but all of them sound just as piss-weak as the next.

I find it hard to believe that someone so genuinely fucking scared of what people think of them would even have the guts to join here, too weak-minded. They're just here to play games with us.

eris

« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2011, 08:38:36 AM »
Well it is one of two things

1. he really is a spy

or

2. he really is afraid

I dont find either very appealing.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2011, 08:41:37 AM »
If it's Pistonhead (as I'm 95% sure it is), all credits go to me for figuring it out first.

Despite the post that got him banned from WP, he's still a fun guy. So, Eris, if it really is him, there's your slave boy. :laugh:

eris

« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2011, 08:44:11 AM »
he is submissive ? :O

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2011, 08:44:59 AM »
Hmmm.  I wouldn't put an idea like this past Praetor, but he doesn't use proxies and the admins here don't allow sockpuppets.  Maybe they are buddies?

Weak knowledge of my tactics. I have been back on WP for weeks using a new account.

Why do you even bother, seriously?

If it's Pistonhead (as I'm 95% sure it is), all credits go to me for figuring it out first.

Despite the post that got him banned from WP, he's still a fun guy. So, Eris, if it really is him, there's your slave boy. :laugh:

Turns out he's a cowardly piss-weak guy too.

He's also racist (by his own admission). I'll be eating popcorn when everyone tears him a new one over that.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2011, 08:47:29 AM »

Weak knowledge of my tactics. I have been back on WP for weeks using a new account.

Well, you have again shown yourself to be exactly what everyone assumed you to be, even though I had publicly stated that you appeared to be behaving yourself and perhaps had grown up a bit.  As usual when I think positive things about a person, I was shown to be incorrect.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2011, 08:50:44 AM »

Well, you have again shown yourself to be exactly what everyone assumed you to be, even though I had publicly stated that you appeared to be behaving yourself and perhaps had grown up a bit.  As usual when I think positive things about a person, I was shown to be incorrect.

I still kept my promise to leave Emlion alone. But how I wish I could give that Lilya a thrashing. She seems to be a fake.

Does she have some sort of sexual abuse or victim of rape history that turns you on? :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2011, 08:51:02 AM »

I still kept my promise to leave Emlion alone. But how I wish I could give that Lilya a thrashing. She seems to be a fake.

And again it is your responsibility to take action on every female you disagree with.  This one hasn't admitted to sexual abuse so I don't think it will give you the same thrill.

eris

« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2011, 08:51:19 AM »
*sigh* people always think I am a fake too

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2011, 08:51:47 AM »

Ooh, careful there. Don't let her make you her own slave boy.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 08:55:33 AM »

You really are pathetic aren't you?  ::)

Really Praetor , where does your hatred of women come from?

-Rejected prom date?
- Women laughing at your tiny dick?
, come and tell aunty squidling and maybe she'll pretend to give a fuck.  :hahaha:  :zoinks:

Ooh, careful there. Don't let her make you her own slave boy.

Oh this ones mine.  :orly:  :squiddy:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.