Educational

Author Topic: Do you have any confession to make?  (Read 8932 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Do you have any confession to make?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 07:54:43 PM »
My best friend had a boyfriend who was always mocking me for being aspie and shy. He was a total dick and I hated him. One day he was in my house and we had just got a new cappucino machine, and I offered to make everyone cappucino. He had been really obnoxious to me that day, so I pissed in his cappucino. Not just a little bit, but a large ammount. Must have filled nearly quarter of the cup. I put in lots of milk and chocolate so he wouldn't notice. He thought it tasted funny, but I told him I must have made it wrong. He drank the whole cupfull.  >:D >:D >:D

:rofl:  :plus:

I salute you.  :headbang2:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Celticgoddess

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 07:54:57 PM »
Leesha. She was Spencer's bunny. I got her as a rescue and she travelled to and from school with him every day. She was a working bunny. ;) She spent a lot of time with the boys in his Aspie class. No meltdown would phase her. She would stretch out beside whatever boy was most upset and they would stroke her over and over and over again until they were calm again. She would stay in one place as long as they needed her. She was such a wonderful girl.

Dear sweet precious comforting little animal.  I love her now and I never even met her.   :'(
She was truly one of a kind. She passed away December 2009. Four days after Ella, my other bunny passed away. She was quite bonded to Ella, even though Ella, so much older than Leesha, really couldn't stand her. I was kinda comical. :laugh:

Now I'm picturing Ella snubbing Leesha and Leesha sweetly, cluelessly persisting!   :asthing:
Actually, Leesha would not so sweetly charge Ella's cage since she was pissed off at not being accepted. She was a fiesty thing. :laugh:

I confess I've hijacked the confession thread. :angel:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 07:56:27 PM »
Hassenpfeffer

Things you'll need:

1 Leesha, cleaned and cut up
Large crock or jar
1 quart white vinegar
1 large white or yellow onion, sliced
1/2 tsp. salt
6 black peppercorns
1 bay leaf
Salt and pepper
1 c. flour
3 tbsp. butter
2 t. flour
1/2 c. sour cream

Place the Leesha pieces in a large crock or jar. Pour the vinegar over the Leesha, and add another quart of water (or more if necessary) to cover the Leesha completely.

Add the sliced onion, peppercorns, and bay leaf to the Leesha. Let it soak for 2 days, then remove the Leesha but save the vinegar/water mixture.

Pat the Leesha pieces dry, then season them with salt and pepper. Dredge the Leesha pieces with the flour, using a little more flour if necessary.

Melt the butter in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Saute the Leesha pieces in the butter, turning so all sides are evenly browned.

Bring the reserved vinegar/water mix to a boil in a separate saucepan, then slowly and carefully pour in enough boiling liquid to cover the Leesha in the saucepan. Cover the pot and simmer the meat for an hour or so until the meat is tender and starting to fall off the bones.

Remove the Leesha meat to a heated serving platter. Thicken the remaining liquid with the flour and season to taste. Cook the Leesha gravy until thickened, and stir in the sour cream just before removing from the heat.

Sorry CG.  I had rabbits as pets myself.  This just reminded me of the old savetoby.com joke and I couldn't stop myself.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 07:56:32 PM »
Leesha. She was Spencer's bunny. I got her as a rescue and she travelled to and from school with him every day. She was a working bunny. ;) She spent a lot of time with the boys in his Aspie class. No meltdown would phase her. She would stretch out beside whatever boy was most upset and they would stroke her over and over and over again until they were calm again. She would stay in one place as long as they needed her. She was such a wonderful girl.

Dear sweet precious comforting little animal.  I love her now and I never even met her.   :'(
She was truly one of a kind. She passed away December 2009. Four days after Ella, my other bunny passed away. She was quite bonded to Ella, even though Ella, so much older than Leesha, really couldn't stand her. I was kinda comical. :laugh:

Now I'm picturing Ella snubbing Leesha and Leesha sweetly, cluelessly persisting!   :asthing:
Actually, Leesha would not so sweetly charge Ella's cage since she was pissed off at not being accepted. She was a fiesty thing. :laugh:

I confess I've hijacked the confession thread. :angel:

I confess this little rabbit saga has melted my heart and brought a tear to my eye.   :snowman:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 09:11:53 PM »
My best friend had a boyfriend who was always mocking me for being aspie and shy. He was a total dick and I hated him. One day he was in my house and we had just got a new cappucino machine, and I offered to make everyone cappucino. He had been really obnoxious to me that day, so I pissed in his cappucino. Not just a little bit, but a large ammount. Must have filled nearly quarter of the cup. I put in lots of milk and chocolate so he wouldn't notice. He thought it tasted funny, but I told him I must have made it wrong. He drank the whole cupfull.  >:D >:D >:D

:plus: :respect:

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 09:37:00 PM »
I also like bagpipe music.

eris

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2011, 07:55:31 AM »
when i was a teenager my brother pissed me off, so i peed in his shampoo :)

and one time, when i was 16, i told my mom I was going camping with my friend Red, but what I was REALLY dong was I went to this 3 day party at my boyfriends house. WE had like 20 bottles, 20 cases of beer, and like a QP of weed.

well, we had a lot of fun to say the least. I got so drunk, I kinda fell backwards into the refrigerator and the camera fell of the top and hit my in the head and took a picture :)

oh, and I gave him a blowjob in the living room, cause we thought everyone was sleeping. but his brother came in the room and instead of like running out quickly, he stood there and like ....watched....us... so my boyfriend threw a beer bottle at him and hit him in the eye.

as you can see, I had a very nice time as a kid :)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »
so my boyfriend threw a beer bottle at him and hit him in the eye.

Lmao that sounds a lot like me.  :LOL:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2011, 11:06:07 AM »
I confess.. I OCD-like brush my teeth for about half an hour everyday. First I 'waterpik' systematically all gaps between the teeth with 4:1 water/alc. mouth-water mixture, then I electrically brush all teeth and I finish off with a manual brush cleaning the chewing part of my teeth.

And I use only the manual brush inbetween, whenever..

Bit freakish maybe.. but also confessing here I'm quite terrified for the dentist and in my logic it stands to reason I should take care of my teeth the best I can.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »
I confess.. I OCD-like brush my teeth for about half an hour everyday. First I 'waterpik' systematically all gaps between the teeth with 4:1 water/alc. mouth-water mixture, then I electrically brush all teeth and I finish off with a manual brush cleaning the chewing part of my teeth.

And I use only the manual brush inbetween, whenever..

Bit freakish maybe.. but also confessing here I'm quite terrified for the dentist and in my logic it stands to reason I should take care of my teeth the best I can.

As a fellow who has had four root canals and crowns, and an apicoectomy - I applaud your adherence to good oral hygeine.  I have genetically weak enamel but if I was as dedicated as you are I probably could have avoided all the suffering regardless  :thumbup:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2011, 01:31:47 PM »
Yeah, still kinda blame Gaea for her 'flaw' in not making the human teeth more stronger/longer lasting. Luckily we humans thought of oral hygiene (and now understand how dental trouble have impact on other physical troubles.. um, other things) otherwise averages of life-expectancies would still be like pre-medieval times probably.

Do dentists still use laughing/sedating gas in the USA? Well, not so here.. but think that would actually help me with my fear for the dentist (oh, and in this context, of needles too.. adding to make it another confession).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:57:52 PM by lutra »
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2011, 03:43:13 PM »
One confession from the past...

My old gaffa,  for 16 years  - he was a nasty bastard.  Italian.  His wife used to come in with
black eyes,  and he would rant and rave like a lunatic if the kitchen staff sent out any
wrong order's.  Used to throw plates and stuff too.  I had to share an office with him.
Which was :viking:

He would sit in the office looking out the window.  There was a McDonalds opposite.  In
the summer people would sometimes sit on our wall outside and eat their McFrazzleshat burgers.
He would say ''look at the fuckin english scum''    ''they should be shot'' 
*accent like pacino in scarface

You get the picture.  He was a right bastard to work for. 

So one day,  myself and the girl at the food counter put two 'trips' in his coffee.  These were
strong trips.  We waited, and waited,  they seemed to have no effect.  We then put one
more in his next cup.  He hadn't even started that one, and  booom.  you could see
him sweating and his face was all contorted.  His eyes were huge, nearly all 'pupil'  You
could tell he was awf his fucking head.  He was in the toilets about half an hour.  Me and this
girl was starting to worry,  we didn't wanna kill him.  Our giggles stopped and it wasn't
funny anymore cus we really thought he was going to have a heart attack and die.

He didn't.  He took a taxi home,  early.  I often wonder what kind of night he had :zoinks:

Although he was a bastard, i decided there and then i would never do that to someone again.
I was so worried we had gone too far.
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2011, 03:59:32 PM »
I put a 'tampon'  in the spout of the teapot

in the teachers 'staff'  room at school.

It was still there a week later,  but then i left :dunno:
blah blah blah

Binty

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2011, 04:01:22 PM »

A used or a clean one?

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2011, 05:10:16 PM »

A used or a clean one?

it was clean,  but i reckon after they poured the tea through it for a week they wouldn't know
if it was soiled or not
blah blah blah