Author Topic: Do you have any confession to make?  (Read 8934 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Do you have any confession to make?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
My best friend had a boyfriend who was always mocking me for being aspie and shy. He was a total dick and I hated him. One day he was in my house and we had just got a new cappucino machine, and I offered to make everyone cappucino. He had been really obnoxious to me that day, so I pissed in his cappucino. Not just a little bit, but a large ammount. Must have filled nearly quarter of the cup. I put in lots of milk and chocolate so he wouldn't notice. He thought it tasted funny, but I told him I must have made it wrong. He drank the whole cupfull.  >:D >:D >:D

Binty

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 06:41:36 PM »
My best friend had a boyfriend who was always mocking me for being aspie and shy. He was a total dick and I hated him. One day he was in my house and we had just got a new cappucino machine, and I offered to make everyone cappucino. He had been really obnoxious to me that day, so I pissed in his cappucino. Not just a little bit, but a large ammount. Must have filled nearly quarter of the cup. I put in lots of milk and chocolate so he wouldn't notice. He thought it tasted funny, but I told him I must have made it wrong. He drank the whole cupfull.  >:D >:D >:D

:LMAO:

Osensitive1

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 07:11:08 PM »
There really isn't a smiley for that; would require a few.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 07:13:23 PM »

Did he get sick anytime thereafter?  :zombiefuck:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »

He shouldn't as urine is sterile.  Nice move Butterflies  :autism:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 07:22:09 PM »
Yes, I was rather proud of myself. I don't think he got sick afterwards, sadly.

He later showed everyone what a complete bastard he was when he split up with my friend. They had taped themselves having sex lots of times, and he sent the video to everyone he knew. He really was a shit person.

Good video though :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 07:27:58 PM »

He later showed everyone what a complete bastard he was when he split up with my friend. They had taped themselves having sex lots of times, and he sent the video to everyone he knew. He really was a shit person.

:needpics:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 07:29:32 PM »

He shouldn't as urine is sterile.  Nice move Butterflies  :autism:

Not always. Women can easily get bladder infections. :zombiefuck:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2011, 07:32:24 PM »

I like bunnies. They are delicious.

:agreed:  yum
I confess you both suck. :smarty: No you may not eat my bunny. You must admit, she was a cutie!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2011, 07:37:56 PM »

:needpics:

I would imagine the video is on the internet somewhere. He sent it to a hell of a lot of people, but I'm not going to post screenshots. She would kill me if she ever found out. In fact, she'd kill me if she ever found out that I'd kept a copy of the video :LOL:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »

I like bunnies. They are delicious.

:agreed:  yum
I confess you both suck. :smarty: No you may not eat my bunny. You must admit, she was a cutie!

She was lovely, and so soft, I can almost feel her fur!  What was her name?  :heart:

People forget.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 07:45:32 PM »
Leesha. She was Spencer's bunny. I got her as a rescue and she travelled to and from school with him every day. She was a working bunny. ;) She spent a lot of time with the boys in his Aspie class. No meltdown would phase her. She would stretch out beside whatever boy was most upset and they would stroke her over and over and over again until they were calm again. She would stay in one place as long as they needed her. She was such a wonderful girl.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »
Leesha. She was Spencer's bunny. I got her as a rescue and she travelled to and from school with him every day. She was a working bunny. ;) She spent a lot of time with the boys in his Aspie class. No meltdown would phase her. She would stretch out beside whatever boy was most upset and they would stroke her over and over and over again until they were calm again. She would stay in one place as long as they needed her. She was such a wonderful girl.

Dear sweet precious comforting little animal.  I love her now and I never even met her.   :'(

People forget.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 07:50:35 PM »

Dear sweet precious comforting little animal.  I love her now and I never even met her.   :'(
She was truly one of a kind. She passed away December 2009. Four days after Ella, my other bunny passed away. She was quite bonded to Ella, even though Ella, so much older than Leesha, really couldn't stand her. I was kinda comical. :laugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 07:52:57 PM »

She was truly one of a kind. She passed away December 2009. Four days after Ella, my other bunny passed away. She was quite bonded to Ella, even though Ella, so much older than Leesha, really couldn't stand her. I was kinda comical. :laugh:

Now I'm picturing Ella snubbing Leesha and Leesha sweetly, cluelessly persisting!   :asthing:

People forget.