Author Topic: Post your favorite video game quotes  (Read 214 times)

Isabitch

Post your favorite video game quotes
« on: April 16, 2011, 08:33:52 PM »
"I have chortles." Fawful Mario & Luigi: Bowser's inside story

"I have a funny feeling and it's not in my no-no zone!!" -Ronfar Lunar 2: Eternal Blue

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:26:11 AM by Ieatbabies »

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post your favorite video game quotes
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:30:35 PM »

From Grand Theft Auto 3:

Caller: I say spanking kids is the only way to teach them right from wrong.

Lazlow: So you think that teaching kids from an early age that violence is the solution to problems will make them valuable members of our society.

Caller: Exactly!

Caller: These kids don't respect veterans, we fought for your freedom! When I came back from the Australian-American War, I didn't get a heroes welcome... I didn't get a pack on the back from my friends and neighbors saying 'thanks for fighting for our freedom James!' After years of fighting in the trenches, I come back here and everyone's watching TV!

Lazlow: Now, can you tell me what this Australian-American war was... I never really heard of it!

Caller: God, not another one! Have you read a history book lately son? The Australian-American war the was the biggest war since the big one! I tell ya, I didn't do two tours and take boomerang shrapnel in my head to come back here and have a bunch of hippies deny our history! Those Aussies are ruthless! They even wired kangaroos with explosives... come hopping in the camp and knock out ten guys!

Offline d_olson27

• Frequent Poster
Re: Post your favorite video game quotes
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
From Secret of Monkey Island:

Pirate: Guybrush Threepwood? What a stupid name!

Guybrush Threepwood: What yours?

Pirate: Mancomb Seepgood.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 09:26:38 PM by d_olson27 »