Author Topic: anyone ready for the midterm elections to be over with?  (Read 347 times)

richard

anyone ready for the midterm elections to be over with?
« on: October 31, 2006, 07:45:18 AM »
i am every commercial thats on is a fucking campain add. and i have about 5 messages on my phone from canidates, the commercials are pirticularly stupid, all of them are liers and just want that $162,000 a year or whatever it is a congressman makes. i don't have a job right now but i've never made more than $16,000 a year. i'd like to see those tubby bitches try to make a living off of that
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 07:47:37 AM by richard »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: anyone ready for the midterm elections to be over with?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 08:41:28 AM »
i rarely watch TV.

i want them to last forever so we can continue with the lower oil prices and peace in the middle east.

and i like thos stupid lawn things people use to advocate what they support.  now i know who the republican jerk wads are.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 08:47:10 AM »
i only watch a few tvprograms and the weather channel. maybe the local news, i thought the congress didn't have the power to control gas prices? either way everyone in the government are corrupt sons of bitches

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 08:53:29 AM »
i only watch a few tvprograms and the weather channel. maybe the local news, i thought the congress didn't have the power to control gas prices? either way everyone in the government are corrupt sons of bitches

the republicans are taking a big hit over the gas prices.  the oil companies have been donating a kagillion dollars to the republicans campaign funds, and the people blame the republican majority for doing nothing over the price gauging.

lower gas prices help to deflect that heat away from them.  helps them to avoid that particular buzz topic.

and the stock market is doing well.  that also helps the republicans since the voters tend to blame the majority party for a slow economy.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 08:56:32 AM »
ahh i see, i really hate voting for either democrat or republicans, i usually vote for who ever the independent canidate is, but with that being in the way minority and more than likely that person will never get elected, i have to vote for the party that has the best chances to knocking the current party out of power :-[

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 09:03:16 AM »
ahh i see, i really hate voting for either democrat or republicans, i usually vote for who ever the independent canidate is, but with that being in the way minority and more than likely that person will never get elected, i have to vote for the party that has the best chances to knocking the current party out of power :-[

vote with me.

i believe that there should be a voting bloc that is powerful enough that votes strictly anti incumbant.

til those losers quit giving in to special interests i believe they have no right to be career politicians.

if, in the case of the next presidential election both the democrat and republican will not be the incumbants then i will vote for the libertarian candidate.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 09:07:09 AM »
first we have to get more people out of the midset of the two party majority system, nothing more than gang mentallity. then and only then will there be real change

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 09:09:42 AM »
first we have to get more people out of the midset of the two party majority system, nothing more than gang mentallity. then and only then will there be real change

we could teach the two parties that they still need votes, if, we  show them that they will not be career politicians if they do not begin to follow through on their campaign promises.

vote: ANTI incumbant- for freedom, truth, and a better way of life for the working joe.
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 10:35:43 AM »
I have not really been watching the local channels very much Myself.
Guardian of the Empire