Author Topic: The right to bear arms  (Read 19295 times)

TheoK

Re: The right to bear arms
« Reply #660 on: February 10, 2009, 05:33:22 PM »
 :cuckoo:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #661 on: February 11, 2009, 03:31:11 AM »
Well you know Europeans has a lot of people against genetic engineering so you only get gene spliced with a bear in the US

It's an important, BRAVE, consideration.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #662 on: February 12, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
I only have one thing to say about this. Try to take my freedom to keep my own firearms/weapons. I'll kill you.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #663 on: February 12, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »
If people here just had done that when the shitty gun laws came here.  :grrr:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #664 on: February 13, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »
I only have one thing to say about this. Try to take my freedom to keep my own firearms/weapons. I'll kill you.

Depending on what you'd do to defend that freedom, that just might be the case.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #665 on: February 13, 2009, 03:37:59 PM »
If people here just had done that when the shitty gun laws came here.  :grrr:

Yada yada yada...

:yawn:

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #666 on: February 13, 2009, 03:47:02 PM »

Death or molestation is the payment that every oppressor deserves. The one who wants to make the people defenseless has chosen to be an oppressor or the tool of one.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #667 on: February 13, 2009, 03:49:53 PM »

Death or molestation is the payment that every oppressor deserves. The one who wants to make the people defenseless has chosen to be an oppressor or the tool of one.

No, just sensible.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #668 on: February 13, 2009, 03:53:34 PM »
What's sensible about that? Sensible like in abolishing-Western-justice-by-arbitrary-bugging?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #669 on: February 13, 2009, 04:08:56 PM »
Your whole question is wrong. No wonder if the answer is, too.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #670 on: February 13, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »
Your whole question is wrong. No wonder if the answer is, too.

You can never trust anyone, especially not your government. To have the slightest chance to protect yourself physically, if the worst would happen, or at least not die withouth taking some of them with you, you have to be armed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #671 on: February 13, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »
That is your paranoia talking.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #672 on: February 13, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »
That is your paranoia talking.

I might be paranoid, but...Stalin killed more of his own people than the Germans did in the war. Mao killed 60-70 millions. Pol Pot killed at least 3 millions in his short time position of power. Et cetera.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #673 on: February 13, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »

...  a simple reality of life.

Interestingly, such a mentality had existed in this land for over a thousand (guessing, since the history has been partially destroyed) years before the Europeans ever came to these shores. Colonists who came here first in ancient times take the credit for establishing "something new"  which was already here, in reality.  I'll go farther! Government "of the people, by the people, for the people" also existed here before the Euro-trash tried to totally destroy the good honest, not-tainted-by-Christian-ideals-yet-following-the-Golden-Rules "primitive Stone-Age native"  people and failed. The Euros (my own ancestry has a few who were also somewhat criminal as well - I have blood on my hands.) took the ways of the natives to heart, but brought paper and quill to make themselves look stupid in the eyes of those they emulated, then created laws written down on paper (instead of kept in the hearts) which contradict themselves.

I have never in all my study found an Indian Chief, who was in a position of power because of taking goods, riches or livelihood away from his people in the form of taxes or ravaging as the many kings in history have done - quite the opposite, actually. Those Chiefs were OF their own people, lived their lives FOR their own people and defended their own people and were put into positions of decision making BY their own people.

Sound familiar?  I hope that some day, the history writers of this country will admit to the truth.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 05:18:25 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #674 on: February 13, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »

...  a simple reality of life.

Interestingly, such a mentality had existed in this land for over a thousand (guessing, since the history has been partially destroyed) years before the Europeans ever came to these shores. Colonists who came here first in ancient times take the credit for establishing "something new"  which was already here, in reality.  I'll go farther! Government "of the people, by the people, for the people" also existed here before the Euro-trash tried to totally destroy the good honest, not-tainted-by-Christian-ideals-yet-following-the-Golden-Rules "primitive Stone-Age native"  people and failed. The Euros (my own ancestry has a few who were also somewhat criminal as well - I have blood on my hands.) took the ways of the natives to heart, but brought paper and quill to make themselves look stupid in the eyes of those they emulated, then created laws written down on paper (instead of kept in the hearts) which contradict themselves.

I have never in all my study found an Indian Chief, who was in a position of power because of taking goods, riches or livelihood away from his people in the form of taxes or ravaging as the many kings in history have done - quite the opposite, actually. Those Chiefs were OF their own people, lived their lives FOR their own people and defended their own people and were put into positions of decision making BY their own people.

Sound familiar?  I hope that some day, the history writers of this country will admit to the truth.

Indded DD.

And to answer your earlier statement o-man, I would do absolutely anything that it took to defend that right. The government and it's puppetmasters have taken much from the people gradually, over the span of a couple of generations. The forceful theft of my right to own my own toold for hunting and self defense though, is crossing the line.

A man should always have the freedom to carry his own weapon. The day I no longer own a pair of testicles is the day that I will hand over my weapons. :eyelash:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"