Author Topic: The right to bear arms  (Read 19290 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The right to bear arms
« Reply #600 on: January 20, 2009, 03:32:35 AM »
It's worrying. Some day China will want their money back.

I worry about that too.  One of the reasons they shouldn't ban guns here

How would that make a difference?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #601 on: January 20, 2009, 04:25:21 AM »
 ::)

They could defend themselves both against civilian unrest and power-abusing authorities being even more paranoid when America becomes a Chinese puppet state.

TheoK

« Reply #602 on: January 20, 2009, 04:29:40 AM »
How would we in Europe defend ourselves? The legal guns are in the fucking cowardly gun register, so that they'll take them away, and most Swedes don't have a gun at all. I haven't fired a real gun since I was a teenager myself.  :-\

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #603 on: January 20, 2009, 06:43:02 AM »
It's worrying. Some day China will want their money back.

I worry about that too.  One of the reasons they shouldn't ban guns here

How would that make a difference?

That's when I move north and create Partsinstan and use it to enforce my rule :zoinks:

Because if we all have them you'd have to be fucking nuts to come here
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #604 on: January 20, 2009, 06:52:16 AM »
 :agreed: :plus:

That's the right BRAVE spirit.  8)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #605 on: January 20, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »

They could defend themselves both against civilian unrest and power-abusing authorities being even more paranoid when America becomes a Chinese puppet state.

I ask again: how would those guns make a difference?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #606 on: January 20, 2009, 11:20:09 AM »
I'd say bombs would be more effective. The smartest move is to blow up things that would financially sting the rich shitfaces. That would bring them back down to earth and stop the brief powertripping.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #607 on: January 20, 2009, 11:20:48 AM »

With machine guns and bazookas in every home, they could fight an invasion force or a police state. They might lose, but they won't die like cowards, like most of the Europeans would, since "we" accepted the guns laws without doing anything about it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #608 on: January 20, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »
I'd say bombs would be more effective. The smartest move is to blow up things that would financially sting the rich shitfaces. That would bring them back down to earth and stop the brief powertripping.

They'd certainly be more effective, but they remain illegal for private citizens. Which was kind of my point because having a few small firearms wouldn't make much of a difference in the long run. Realistically a state will never make legal anything that would threaten their power.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #609 on: January 20, 2009, 11:24:27 AM »

With machine guns and bazookas in every home, they could fight an invasion force or a police state. They might lose, but they won't die like cowards, like most of the Europeans would, since "we" accepted the guns laws without doing anything about it.

I'm very glad to have those gun laws in place for as long as nutjobs like you can get hold of a gun. Any gun.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #610 on: January 20, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »

They'd certainly be more effective, but they remain illegal for private citizens. Which was kind of my point because having a few small firearms wouldn't make much of a difference in the long run. Realistically a state will never make legal anything that would threaten their power.

You can make bombs from stuff that's still legal even in Sweden, just for your information. Anyone able to bake a cake can make a bomb.

TheoK

« Reply #611 on: January 20, 2009, 11:26:33 AM »

I'm very glad to have those gun laws in place for as long as nutjobs like you can get hold of a gun. Any gun.

If I get me a gun I won't do it legally anyway. The point is lost when the oppressors know that you own a gun.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #612 on: January 20, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »

O-man. With all due respect. If I was pissed off enough to go on a suicidal government-bombing spree of terror, I wouldn't be worried about whether it was legal or not man.  :lol:

Not saying I would go and do that either. Things would have to get pretty bad to piss me off that much.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #613 on: January 20, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »

You can make bombs from stuff that's still legal even in Sweden, just for your information. Anyone able to bake a cake can make a bomb.

For your information, I know how to make a bomb.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #614 on: January 20, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »

For your information, I know how to make a bomb.

:zoinks: