Author Topic: Zippo and Gluey , get your retarded arses in here.  (Read 8922 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Zippo and Gluey , get your retarded arses in here.
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2011, 11:24:35 PM »
With all of this said, we ALL do judge people for the most stupid of reasons. If it isn't homophobia or racism, it's always something else. You cannot really preach how you're holier than thou without appearing as ignorant as the people you look down on. :dunno:

For example, I despise a lot of gypsies - both Roma and Irish. Despite all the PC nonsense "oh no they're not all bad etc.", I can't help but utterly dislike their existence. Is it irrational? For the most part yes, but I have my own personal reasons. I couldn't give a shite if there was a few decent ones. The same goes for chavs, emos (to a lesser extent) and people in general.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 11:26:07 PM by Schleed »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2011, 12:37:26 AM »
I judge people, but I try not to judge people for WHAT they are, but who they are (ie what they do, their opinions, values etc)

Everyone judges people yes, but I think there's a difference between that and being outright homophobic/racist/sexist

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »
Personally I don't see the difference, since IMO the negative response one has towards chavs is very similar to how one has a negative response towards gays etc. This does not matter on how different gays are to chavs, the feeling is the same: hate.

The obvious response will most likely be "but gays are not violent like chavs, they are nothing alike! Gays have less rights and can not be compared!", but that will most likely prove my point in a sense. Saying chavs are violent and gays are not shows that you at least distrust/dislike chavs. These feelings are VERY similar to people who have the same level of dislike towards gays, different races etc. The only difference is that different lables are slapped onto it, ie. homophobia, racism etc.

I am not trying to defend chavs though since I really *hate* the fuckers myself, just contemplating on the whole human nature of hate itself.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 01:13:39 AM by Schleed »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2011, 01:39:03 AM »
Yeah but someone chooses to be a chav. That's not the same as sexuality, gender, sex or ethnicity

I don't think I really *hate* any group of people except child abusers and people who abuse animals, but I do judge chavs I'll admit - I still think it's different to homophobia tho as that fact that someone's a chav says something about them as a person. Obviously they're not all the same, but they do CHOOSE to be chavs.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2011, 01:47:03 AM »
Yeah but someone chooses to be a chav. That's not the same as sexuality, gender, sex or ethnicity

I don't think I really *hate* any group of people except child abusers and people who abuse animals, but I do judge chavs I'll admit - I still think it's different to homophobia tho as that fact that someone's a chav says something about them as a person. Obviously they're not all the same, but they do CHOOSE to be chavs.

I already pointed out that it's not the point here. The feeling of hate towards someone is the same, regardless if the person was born with it or not. It's like saying you feel happy because it's your birthday is not the same as being happy that you bought something, because you cannot choose to be born on that day but you can choose what you can buy. Despite those differences, the feeling of happyness is the same.

That said, there are varying degress of hate, from simple distrust to wanting to kill the person.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 01:50:49 AM by Schleed »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2011, 05:22:38 AM »
Ok yeah hate is hate, regardless of who it's directed at, yes

But I view someone who's homophobic as being worse than someone who hates chavs or conservatives  or catholics

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2011, 06:20:47 AM »
Oh yeah? At least i'm not a faggot like you!
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2011, 06:52:01 AM »

But I view someone who's homophobic as being worse than someone who hates chavs or conservatives  or catholics
That's because you don't like chavs, catholics or conservatives and relate to homos. You are a very one way narrow minded person Soph. The quote below is an excellent example of you being willing to trample on others rights because you don't like what they do, but goddamnit people had better respect your values, right Soph?  ::) I suspect that you will fail to see any connection between what you promulgate below versus you getting bent at Gluey and Zippo.
Some people should never have kids. Why do so many people think reproducing should be a right?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2011, 08:04:12 AM »
I honestly have no idea why this is still going , I thought we were done?  :dunno:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2011, 08:07:10 AM »
I honestly have no idea why this is still going , I thought we were done?  :dunno:

See what you've started?  Don't play innocent now!  :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2011, 08:11:21 AM »

That's because you don't like chavs, catholics or conservatives and relate to homos. You are a very one way narrow minded person Soph. The quote below is an excellent example of you being willing to trample on others rights because you don't like what they do, but goddamnit people had better respect your values, right Soph?  ::) I suspect that you will fail to see any connection between what you promulgate below versus you getting bent at Gluey and Zippo.
Some people should never have kids. Why do so many people think reproducing should be a right?

Wrong. It is totally different. It was a coincidence that I used catholics and conservatives as exaples. I could also have said atheists and liberals and the point would be exactly the same

There is a difference between disliking someone for WHO they are (what they do, think, believe) and WHAT someone is (nationality, ethnicity, sex, sexuality)

And how is it wrong for me to think some people shouldn't have kids? My family are currently dealing with an incredibly shit mother who should NOT be allowed to have kids imo. Having kids is about the kids - not the parents.

And the fact that I'm trans obviously does mean I find it easier to empahise with gays/bis because I get some homophobia myself from people thinking I am gay. But I hope I would'nt be homophobic if I wasn't trans either.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2011, 08:12:12 AM »
And how is it a right to have a child? Should abusive parents really have that "right" in your opinion? Fuck off you cunt

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2011, 08:13:26 AM »
FUCK U FORENER I'MMA AMERICAN AN I HAVE RITES
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2011, 08:17:55 AM »
My post has nothing to do with you Squiddy. It has to do with Soph getting so wound up here and being judgemental about others and how they choose to reproduce, be religious or have some other sacred cows that Soph doesn't approve of. If Soph is going to demand tolerance from others than perhaps practicing some tolerance and respecting others rights might be indicated.

P7PSP

« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2011, 08:18:44 AM »
And how is it a right to have a child? Should abusive parents really have that "right" in your opinion? Fuck off you cunt
:'( Go weep you stupid twat.  :finger: