Educational

Author Topic: Zippo and Gluey , get your retarded arses in here.  (Read 8899 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Zippo and Gluey , get your retarded arses in here.
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2011, 11:27:10 AM »
CBC! dont you even TRY and feed those kittens to the hellhounds you keep in your basement!

:zombiefuck:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2011, 11:30:47 AM »
:LMAO: At PM I got from her.

So i'm obnoxious? im an attention whore i'm annoying i'm stupid and think ima dumbass who's  funny and  rebellious? you don't even know who  I really am.
Yeah I listen to pnuk music yeah I make stupid threads and I don't think i'm the female rebel queen.
 I stopped a great deal of the anarchy shit two years ago. people can change within that time you just see a girl posting an a forum ou don't even know who I am.

What is it you dislike abut me? why am I annoying? It must be cause your being an asspie.

Posting PMs is  :thumbdn:.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2011, 02:36:44 PM »
Ok yeah hate is hate, regardless of who it's directed at, yes

But I view someone who's homophobic as being worse than someone who hates chavs or conservatives  or catholics
That's because you don't like chavs, catholics or conservatives and relate to homos. You are a very one way narrow minded person Soph. The quote below is an excellent example of you being willing to trample on others rights because you don't like what they do, but goddamnit people had better respect your values, right Soph?  ::) I suspect that you will fail to see any connection between what you promulgate below versus you getting bent at Gluey and Zippo.
Some people should never have kids. Why do so many people think reproducing should be a right?

Wrong. It is totally different. It was a coincidence that I used catholics and conservatives as exaples. I could also have said atheists and liberals and the point would be exactly the same

There is a difference between disliking someone for WHO they are (what they do, think, believe) and WHAT someone is (nationality, ethnicity, sex, sexuality)

And how is it wrong for me to think some people shouldn't have kids? My family are currently dealing with an incredibly shit mother who should NOT be allowed to have kids imo. Having kids is about the kids - not the parents.

And the fact that I'm trans obviously does mean I find it easier to empahise with gays/bis because I get some homophobia myself from people thinking I am gay. But I hope I would'nt be homophobic if I wasn't trans either.
You are a fucking hypocrite. Demanding tolerance of others while presuming to know best for others how they should raise their kids or even whether they should have the right to have kids without your approval.

I wasn't trying to start to cause some drama by my view, I was only trying to stand back and look at the bigger picture of things. No one is expecting tolerance here.

Binty

« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM »
PPK you're an idiot.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2011, 02:39:58 PM »
:LMAO: At PM I got from her.

So i'm obnoxious? im an attention whore i'm annoying i'm stupid and think ima dumbass who's  funny and  rebellious? you don't even know who  I really am.
Yeah I listen to pnuk music yeah I make stupid threads and I don't think i'm the female rebel queen.
 I stopped a great deal of the anarchy shit two years ago. people can change within that time you just see a girl posting an a forum ou don't even know who I am.

What is it you dislike abut me? why am I annoying? It must be cause your being an asspie.

Posting PMs is  :thumbdn:.

I do not hide PMs sent by people I don't like. If they want to call me out on some shite I said, then say it here.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2011, 10:23:49 AM »
Bump. Hai guys what's going on in this thread? I see ya'll lurkin' :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »
Bump. Hai guys what's going on in this thread? I see ya'll lurkin' :toporly:

We were talking about it in chat , and so I linked it because Binty couldn't remember what went on.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2014, 01:46:40 PM »
... and I was hoping for some gay make-up sex.  :bigcry:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2014, 05:09:54 AM »
Thanks scrap for popping this post on my unread thread. This made me feel great about how fucked my views were back then. I still stand by marriage as a religious ceremony though but here in Canada we have common law as a similar system which is not gender or sexuality specific.

But God I was fucked then.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:12:31 AM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!