Author Topic: Zippo and Gluey , get your retarded arses in here.  (Read 8931 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Zippo and Gluey , get your retarded arses in here.
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2011, 09:31:37 AM »
funny what happens when you search the word gluey and faggot

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14056.msg601755/topicseen.html#msg601755

She seems to think its not possible for a girl to be a "fucking homo" :laugh:

You're not a fucking homo. You're a celibate homo. :2thumbsup:

Yes, sadly that is very true :laugh:

Not totally celibate though :vibrator: :vibrator: :vibrator: :vibrator:

They're all synchronized. :laugh:

Is this the Swedish Synchronized Masturbating Team? :zoinks:

No, don't be silly. It's the synchronized Malaysian Masturbation team :autism:

funny what happens when you search the word gluey and faggot

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14056.msg601755/topicseen.html#msg601755

She seems to think its not possible for a girl to be a "fucking homo" :laugh:

You're not a fucking homo. You're a celibate homo. :2thumbsup:

Yes, sadly that is very true :laugh:

Not totally celibate though :vibrator: :vibrator: :vibrator: :vibrator:

I swear thats your favourite smiley  :lol:

It is :green: :vibrator: :vibrator: :vibrator:

Have lost track of this one. Did Gluey just respond to herself?

It was a bit confusing, but she was responding to Eris' responces to her. I think :dunno:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »
It was a bit confusing, but she was responding to Eris' responces to her. I think :dunno:

Yes gluey's response is at the bottom of Eris's quote.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2011, 04:30:48 PM »
Yes I was being retarded. I was blinded by anger. I rambled off one night. This was a while after I listened to a hippie whine about a book of a refernce shelf called "bad guys and good guys a dating guide" he was whiningg cause it was hereosexual and that pissed me off. There is gay support all over the island. Pamphlets everywhere
and he had to complain over a heterosexual book. This is what I deal with on a regular basis.

At summer camp a lesbian girl stalcked me and would try to hump me when I would lie down. She'd watch me get changed and spy on me. The counsellors did NOTHING about it. They labled me a homophobe. I was aslo
extreamly equally upset when a retared guy with ADHD at the same camp groped me in the swimming pool on my  first week at camp. They did shit about that but not about the lesbian girl. These were young counselors that don't know shit.

I had bad experinces and i was putting it towards whiners and attenton whores. Were all winers and attention wores to some extent. I post pics of me. Wear a bikini at the pool. I rant about things like peoples dogs barking, bratty kids, crazy drivers and stuff like that.

This is what makes me angry. The in-your-face gays who whine becuase some old conservative crabby lady that can knit fully funtioning .22 calibers .doesn't like them despite the amount of exposure they get from the media.

You guys never had your dose of bliss bunny.
A lot of people dion't like me and I  don't care because theirs ALSO a lot of people who do like me.

and i'm happy theirs a few people who like me. I'm not going to whine my way to having everybody love me.
Maybe years ago I did that bu c'mon whe I first joined this forum I was eighteen and was ignorant.

I was just angry. Pulling off a Mel Gibson and epically failed.

I failed. I don't care if I backed down or lost this argument. I got angry made a comlete misunderstanding of myself. I've been on these forums for years and i'm not going to ruin it up here.

I don't post as much as I used to so those here that don't like me get over it.
Park.

Binty

« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2011, 04:49:38 PM »
You're the worst type.  The kind that says that you have nothing against gays as long as they're not anywhere near your line of vision, "flaunting" their sexuality, whining about their stupid, lame "rights".  Pah!  Rights!  They have plenty of those!  ::)

This was a while after I listened to a hippie whine about a book of a refernce shelf called "bad guys and good guys a dating guide" he was whiningg cause it was hereosexual and that pissed me off. There is gay support all over the island. Pamphlets everywhere
and he had to complain over a heterosexual book. This is what I deal with on a regular basis.

Poor you (emo)

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2011, 05:11:22 PM »
You're the worst type.  The kind that says that you have nothing against gays as long as they're not anywhere near your line of vision, "flaunting" their sexuality, whining about their stupid, lame "rights".  Pah!  Rights!  They have plenty of those!  ::)

This was a while after I listened to a hippie whine about a book of a refernce shelf called "bad guys and good guys a dating guide" he was whiningg cause it was hereosexual and that pissed me off. There is gay support all over the island. Pamphlets everywhere

Poor you (emo)

:agreed:

Jesus Gluey you certainly know how to keep a :deadhorse: going.  ::)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2011, 05:13:27 PM »
I failed. I don't care if I backed down or lost this argument. I got angry made a comlete misunderstanding of myself. I've been on these forums for years and i'm not going to ruin it up here.

I don't care either. In fact I don't care if you talk shit about gays. You could be a racist, sexist, homophobe or anything else but I would expect you to back your opinions and defend them. You don't. Pretty weak there Gluey. Makes you look pretty silly.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Isabitch

« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »
I don't care one way or another about sexual orientation.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2011, 05:21:54 PM »
This is what makes me angry. The in-your-face gays who whine becuase some old conservative crabby lady that can knit fully funtioning .22 calibers .doesn't like them despite the amount of exposure they get from the media.

That's impressive.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Isabitch

« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2011, 05:36:06 PM »

Poor you (emo)

I think you have a lot of negative experiences with gay people. It doesn't mean all gay people are annoying. I was bullied by rednecks as a child and I hate rednecks because of it. It is more PC to hate rednecks, I've noticed. Had my experiences been with black people, everyone would jump down my throat. It is just as bad to hate rednecks as it is gays or black people. I notice how it is supposed to be ok to make fun of rednecks. It really isn't. It is unfair to judge an entire group of people. I try not to hate people but I do have PTSD memories that come back to me from time to time.

Oops. Meant to quote gluey.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:38:34 PM by Ieatbabies »

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2011, 06:01:52 PM »

I think you have a lot of negative experiences with gay people. It doesn't mean all gay people are annoying. I was bullied by rednecks as a child and I hate rednecks because of it. It is more PC to hate rednecks, I've noticed. Had my experiences been with black people, everyone would jump down my throat. It is just as bad to hate rednecks as it is gays or black people. I notice how it is supposed to be ok to make fun of rednecks. It really isn't. It is unfair to judge an entire group of people. I try not to hate people but I do have PTSD memories that come back to me from time to time.

Oops. Meant to quote gluey.

Fixed.  :)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2011, 06:29:28 PM »
I don't hate Gluey or Zippo. What they said was dumb, but I've said dumb stuff myself.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2011, 06:47:24 PM »
I don't hate Gluey or Zippo. What they said was dumb, but I've said dumb stuff myself.

I don't hate Gluey but I'm not fond of her either.

Zippo is cool though.

Osensitive1

« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2011, 07:15:44 PM »
I had bad experinces and i was putting it towards whiners and attenton whores.
Not really. That conversation would have gone over differently.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2011, 11:08:59 PM »
Gluey imo you're just trying to back out of it now you realise everyone disagrees  with you and thinks you're an idiot. You are a homophobe whether you admit it or not.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2011, 11:13:05 PM »
:LMAO: At PM I got from her.

So i'm obnoxious? im an attention whore i'm annoying i'm stupid and think ima dumbass who's  funny and  rebellious? you don't even know who  I really am.
Yeah I listen to pnuk music yeah I make stupid threads and I don't think i'm the female rebel queen.
 I stopped a great deal of the anarchy shit two years ago. people can change within that time you just see a girl posting an a forum ou don't even know who I am.

What is it you dislike abut me? why am I annoying? It must be cause your being an asspie.