Educational

Author Topic: I ask MCalavera, you can too!  (Read 14942 times)

P7PSP

Re: I ask MCalavera, you can too!
« Reply #240 on: May 16, 2011, 01:19:25 PM »
Any collections?  Not sure if I have asked you yet sorry if I have

Not sure if it counts, but I used to collect weekly Lebanese basketball magazines back in Lebanon and read them all. But other than that, can't recall any.
Were you the Petit Prince @ WP?

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2011, 04:31:27 PM »
Nope. That's The_Face_of_Boo.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #242 on: May 16, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »
How is the Men's Forum going?  I tried to take a peek today but it seems to be in permanent maintenance mode?

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2011, 04:45:00 PM »
How is the Men's Forum going?  I tried to take a peek today but it seems to be in permanent maintenance mode?

It's been moved, here's the new address:
http://www.menandautism.com/index.php
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2011, 05:42:42 PM »
You mean you weren't noticing the the new address all this time? Not visiting WP much lately, eh? :autism:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #245 on: May 17, 2011, 08:44:40 AM »
You mean you weren't noticing the the new address all this time? Not visiting WP much lately, eh? :autism:

Not really, no.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #246 on: May 17, 2011, 08:48:40 AM »

Just took a quick peek and what jumped out to me was that Frieslander, All_White and Abaisse are members.  I assume Emlion and Grisha will be along shortly. How will this forum differ from the endless whining that the WP Adult Forum has become with much of the same membership participating?  Does the site have more men than women right now?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: May 17, 2011, 09:01:25 AM »

Just took a quick peek and what jumped out to me was that Frieslander, All_White and Abaisse are members.  I assume Emlion and Grisha will be along shortly. How will this forum differ from the endless whining that the WP Adult Forum has become with much of the same membership participating?  Does the site have more men than women right now?

Grisha's already registered but hasn't posted. And I don't think emlion will be joining after she deleted herself from the temporary men's forum.

But even if they all join, so what? Alex Plank is not the admin of the forum. I am. If I see endless whining that goes on in there, PM and I will handle it.

As for your second question, there are more men than women, yes.

Only women so far are Butterflies, abaisse, and all_white. The rest are men (including our one and only Sir_Les).

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #248 on: May 17, 2011, 09:09:09 AM »

Well Grisha is already a member, and I don't think Emlion even knows about the new address. Something tells me it may not turn into the flirt fest that the adult forum has turned into because of the different members there. Although I may have to keep a closer eye on the membership to make sure it does not.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #249 on: May 17, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
But even if they all join, so what? Alex Plank is not the admin of the forum. I am. If I see endless whining that goes on in there, PM and I will handle it.

That was the crux of my question.  How?

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #250 on: May 17, 2011, 11:26:21 AM »

I would probably give out some warnings, and take further actions if they do not heed them.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #251 on: May 17, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »

I would probably give out some warnings, and take further actions if they do not heed them.

But if you give out warnings and take actions, you will make them more sadder.  (emo)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #252 on: May 17, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »

Warnings against what?  Do you have "no whining" in the TOS?  How do you define whining?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #253 on: May 17, 2011, 11:35:38 AM »

Nah , just let Sir Les , Butterflies and I handle them with out caring and supportive care.

And by that I mean:

:zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: May 17, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »

Warnings against what?  Do you have "no whining" in the TOS?  How do you define whining?

Well, you are expected to be mature enough to handle the contents and you are required to stay on topic. Constant whining can be immature and it can get off topic, and if it violates any of the rules, MCalavera and I will handle it. You handled the Adult Section well, and i would probably do something similar.