Author Topic: Random observations from your day  (Read 84185 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Random observations from your day
« Reply #5445 on: December 07, 2022, 11:09:53 PM »
There was an actual axe murder in my town last night :zombiefuck:
WTF!!

I mean down in Indy there is killing of some sort every night, at least one.
Axe murder?
 :zombiefuck:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5446 on: December 08, 2022, 05:35:22 AM »
There was an actual axe murder in my town last night :zombiefuck:
WTF!!

I mean down in Indy there is killing of some sort every night, at least one.
Axe murder?
 :zombiefuck:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/milford-police-believe-man-used-axe-to-kill-his-ex-girlfriend/ar-AA14ZuSK
 :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5447 on: December 08, 2022, 03:00:41 PM »
I think this new job will work out, because my routines will need to be readjusted but that's perfectly fine.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #5448 on: December 09, 2022, 10:17:24 PM »
A great quote that popped up on FB........"I don't hold grudges, you just become irrelevant."  Makes life so much easier.   8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5449 on: December 10, 2022, 08:41:57 PM »
^ I like that, what a put down!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5450 on: December 10, 2022, 08:56:34 PM »

I gave up grudges a long time ago.  It took more energy than I have.  Now, making people irrelevant who despise or mock me makes my life easier and I can concentrate more on the people I care for.   8)  AND love or respect me!   8)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 12:30:14 PM by rock hound »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5451 on: December 10, 2022, 09:01:29 PM »
That's a good mindset, to focus on the positive relationships in your life.

There's this dog in the neighbourhood who sounds like a man when barking, not a dog. Weird.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5452 on: December 11, 2022, 07:42:16 AM »

I gave up grudges a long time ago.  It took more energy than I have.  Now, making people irrelevant who despise or mock me makes my life easier and I can concentrate more on the people I love and care for.   8)  AND love and respect me!   8)
I wish this could be true, fellow traveler.

You and I have a lot more in common than our previous/ancient encounters have lead you to expect.

I do not ignore you and I do respect you on many levels.  Showing so is not my thing. You know this about most of us.
Responding to you in kind is my way of showing what respect I have for you.

I wish you could bury the hatchet and know that your opposite input often keeps my wheels on the track, my line tight, my view clear of fog, my expectations for all of us at a high level. We need you. Your input is not irrelevant.

Ignore me, but keep up posting your impressions of the world. We'll all benefit in our own ways.

I wish only the best for you and yours, Oz.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5453 on: December 11, 2022, 01:28:30 PM »
My situation isn't necessarily a grudge, just a situation with a toxic emotionally retarded stalker.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5454 on: December 11, 2022, 02:01:23 PM »

I gave up grudges a long time ago.  It took more energy than I have.  Now, making people irrelevant who despise or mock me makes my life easier and I can concentrate more on the people I love and care for.   8)  AND love and respect me!   8)

You and I have a lot more in common than our previous/ancient encounters have lead you to expect.

I do not ignore you and I do respect you on many levels.  Showing so is not my thing. You know this about most of us.

I wish you could bury the hatchet and know that your opposite input often keeps my wheels on the track, my line tight, my view clear of fog, my expectations for all of us at a high level. We need you. Your input is not irrelevant.

Ignore me, but keep up posting your impressions of the world. We'll all benefit in our own ways.

I am going to address you one last time, so enjoy your small victory.  I have forgiven you and I have no "hatchet".  So spin your narrative anyway you want to with words spoken with forked tongue.  I don't trust you, that bridge is burnt, bulldozed and all traces are obliterated.  I am done with you and your in good company there.  I know now that your arrogance is such that things will never change.  Have a good life, good bye!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 01:19:22 PM by rock hound »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5455 on: December 11, 2022, 09:26:34 PM »

I am going to address you one last time, so enjoy your small victory.  I have forgiven you and I have no "hatchet".  So spin your narrative anyway you want to with words spoken with forked tongue.  I don't trust you, that bridge is burnt, bulldozed and all traces are obliterated.  I am done with you and your in good company there.  I know now that your ego is such that things will never change.  Have a good life, good bye!

No victory, but rather olive branch failure, once again.

I never asked for trust, only civility and community.
Fair enough. I will take that response as another facet of your world view, including context this time.

Thanks, Oz. You do you, I'll do me. We'll both be fine.

Peace and Out, brother.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5456 on: December 12, 2022, 04:01:49 PM »

I am going to address you one last time, so enjoy your small victory.  I have forgiven you and I have no "hatchet".  So spin your narrative anyway you want to with words spoken with forked tongue.  I don't trust you, that bridge is burnt, bulldozed and all traces are obliterated.  I am done with you and your in good company there.  I know now that your arrogance is such that things will never change.  Have a good life, good bye!

No victory, but rather olive branch failure, once again.

I never asked for trust, only civility and community.
Fair enough. I will take that response as another facet of your world view, including context this time.

Thanks, Oz. You do you, I'll do me. We'll both be fine.

Peace and Out, brother.

You are the most arrogant stupid man that I have ever dealt with on forums.  Trust is everything with me, but, as long as you play the "I am SO superior to you", card with me,  you make me sick.  You mock me every chance you get.  But, I'm sure you will spin this to your egotesticle use.  I now find this amusing.  Bring it on douchebag dawg.   :wanker:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5457 on: December 12, 2022, 06:07:01 PM »
I've been going through a lot of pain at the moment... and truth be ladies and gentlemen.... I hate it

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5458 on: December 12, 2022, 06:43:25 PM »
A great quote that popped up on FB........"I don't hold grudges, you just become irrelevant."  Makes life so much easier.   8)

This is something I struggle with. I want them to suffer the same way I did, but in the grand scheme of things they DO become irrelevant.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5459 on: December 13, 2022, 06:36:53 PM »
I'm trying an experiment tomorrow... and if that doesn't work, then what else will?