Educational

Author Topic: Random observations from your day  (Read 84207 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Random observations from your day
« Reply #3765 on: August 17, 2018, 03:24:48 PM »
Does anyone remember what oo-moxx or u-mocks are?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:35:58 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3766 on: August 17, 2018, 03:35:23 PM »

That is what I call it when you find "that spot" on your dog's side and he/she pounds his/her leg almost uncontrollably.

Cats have oo-mock spots, too. Maybe we all do.
Our "new" dog is a fucking ROCK of self control and demonstrates what seems to be deliberate resistance to taking pleasure from oo-mocks.
Well, I found one he can not resist. It is not on his side, but under his throat, kind of where one might find an oo-Mock spot on a cat.
And it is repeatable!
I like this new discovery.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3767 on: August 17, 2018, 10:38:49 PM »
I know of oo-mox. The Ferengi love it on their sensitive ears. What happens to your dog when you find his oo-mox spot?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #3768 on: August 20, 2018, 08:45:41 AM »
Hehe, good to see someone else  gets the reference. Although with me, it isn't my ears, but a woman raking her nails either up and down my feet and/or hands, or dragging a pointy set of claws down my back, thats definitely a turn on.

Random observation-bugger. Went to set a pizza to cooking, but the last pepperoni meat feast one I had in the fridge is one without the stuffed crust. Damnation and piss!  I wante'd a stuffed crust one. I hadn't realized there were TWO different varieties of Co-Op double pepperoni pizzas differentiated mainly in the color of the box label. until it was too late and they were bought and on the way home to provision me for a couple of weeks (I can eat a LOT of pizza given the opportunity, and in record time too, cooking two for a serving and dropping one face down on top of the other one to give a sandwich made of pizzas, fold in half, munched in just enough time for your belly to tell your brain that it's full

Ideal ratio of stuffed crust>stuffed face>just stuffed=satisfaction+eruption of belch to signify same. Trust an autie to turn cooking a pizza (or pair thereof) into an equation for greatest efficiency :autism:

Might make me a spazz, but it works for me. Means I can eat more pizza before the bits of me below the neck have time to tell the bits above I have to stop. Not want to but have to. Still can't get around the needing to rest and digest after, after all there is only so much volumetric capacity between beak hole and bunghole, so to speak, but that way, at least it's ensured that the most is filled relative to the enjoyment of gorging on double-barreled pizza-sandwiches.

I'd be a real fat bastard if it wasn't for my happening to be of the sort of build that just doesn't seem to get fat. Highly strung and quick to burn through something eaten, but oddly can seem to go for a long time without eating if I chose or had to. But I can certainly stuff down pizza sandwiches at a rapid pace for a fair period of time and not get plump. I don't think I've ever BEEN plump, let alone anything you'd look at and think 'there are going to be second helpings by the time he's cooked and served'. But at least its all lean meat. Well, lean meat, and internal organs with plenty bones here and there with the usual anatomical stringy bits.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3769 on: August 21, 2018, 10:46:56 PM »
I know of oo-mox. The Ferengi love it on their sensitive ears. What happens to your dog when you find his oo-mox spot?

OH, he just pounds his paw, like all dogs do, but Finding His spot was like a WIN!!  "I now have complete control!"

:woohoo:

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3770 on: August 21, 2018, 10:51:23 PM »

How I'd love to be in the pub with one of these.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3771 on: August 21, 2018, 11:57:53 PM »
I drove my family interstate to stay with my sister for a week. I only had the weekends off so I had to fly back on Monday morning after driver them there (about 900 km) and then I flew back again on Friday night so I could drive them back home.

My sister's latest dog is an "American Staffordshire". That's code for "Pitbull" as far as I'm concerned.

I really, really wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of that 60-odd pounds of teeth and muscle.

But yeah, found all the oo-mox spots on that dog very quickly and she wouldn't let me out of her sight after that. She'd park herself beside me and nudge me, and if I stopped patting her she'd turn around and make these little yelping/howling noises.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3772 on: August 22, 2018, 03:28:35 AM »

Apparently one can buy ice cream made from grass fed camel's milk here in Indiana.
They mostly sell soap products, but the news girl was trying the ice cream on air.

Camel milk is considered a modern super food. Not sure how they got around FDA shit.
 :dunno:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3773 on: August 22, 2018, 05:49:42 PM »

Apparently one can buy ice cream made from grass fed camel's milk here in Indiana.
They mostly sell soap products, but the news girl was trying the ice cream on air.

Camel milk is considered a modern super food. Not sure how they got around FDA shit.

Two pint bottles $49.99 :o They also have hump fat :zoinks:

https://desertfarms.com/
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3774 on: August 23, 2018, 12:04:45 PM »

According to a screen filler at the bowling alley, camel's milk is the only milk that won't curdle.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3775 on: August 23, 2018, 01:32:57 PM »
Scrap is pretty much the most clueless person around, Tequila included, yet he keeps posting as if he was just the opposite.

You wanted random observations, right?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #3776 on: August 23, 2018, 02:38:55 PM »
Scrap is pretty much the most clueless person around, Tequila included, yet he keeps posting as if he was just the opposite.

You wanted random observations, right?

#1.   :M

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3777 on: August 23, 2018, 06:20:49 PM »
Even though he's not very smart, I do love Pappy. I think we're the best friends he's got now that McDangly has gone.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #3778 on: August 23, 2018, 07:53:01 PM »
Even though he's not very smart, I do love Pappy.

Bitch, I've got 3 world championships in professional motorsports.

Do you even have one world championship in ANYTHING??

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3779 on: August 23, 2018, 08:01:33 PM »
Dang, I didn't know that. That's pretty cool.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.