Author Topic: 9shadowcat9 - Here kitty, kitty  (Read 9130 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: 9shadowcat9 - Here kitty, kitty
« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2011, 02:38:36 PM »
That was 4 months ago.  Are you so hard up for a flaming that you actually go looking for it?  This is only going to follow you back to WP you know.   :-\

No, I just wanted to get attention from the people most likely to know the answers to my questions if anyone here knew, so I searched for my username and responded to what was the first three hits using my username.

I am who you are looking for.  Ask away

Okay, well, then do you know anything about any members here who might be involved in continuing what was done earlier this year or is nobody here involved that you know about?

There were zero this morning.

Probably at least ten now.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2011, 02:42:03 PM »
That was 4 months ago.  Are you so hard up for a flaming that you actually go looking for it?  This is only going to follow you back to WP you know.   :-\

No, I just wanted to get attention from the people most likely to know the answers to my questions if anyone here knew, so I searched for my username and responded to what was the first three hits using my username.

Okay, well, then do you know anything about any members here who might be involved in continuing what was done earlier this year or is nobody here involved that you know about?

I will eat your heart.

I will call the FBI.

Fixed.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #242 on: August 19, 2011, 02:43:18 PM »

It's the zero that I'm interested in. As for the hypothetical 10 here, the mods know how to detect proxies and all that sort.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2011, 02:43:58 PM »

It's the zero that I'm interested in. As for the hypothetical 10 here, the mods know how to detect proxies and all that sort.

But why should they tell you anything?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #244 on: August 19, 2011, 02:44:13 PM »

What mods?  Moog?  I know some things that you don't.  The mods won't be much help this time around.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #245 on: August 19, 2011, 02:45:08 PM »

Why should who tell me anything?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #246 on: August 19, 2011, 02:46:12 PM »

Exactly , we don't have moderators here.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #247 on: August 19, 2011, 02:47:37 PM »

He is implying that the moderator team at WP will prevent his being harassed.  He acts like he believes this despite the fact that he came over here on his own to do his own investigative sleuthing because he thinks he is being harassed right now.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #248 on: August 19, 2011, 02:49:29 PM »

He is implying that the moderator team at WP will prevent his being harassed.  He acts like he believes this despite the fact that he came over here on his own to do his own investigative sleuthing because he thinks he is being harassed right now.

Who's harrasing him though?

Butterflies and I got bored of him MONTHS ago , and since when did he think the WP moderators were around to do anthing?
(After you resigned I mean)

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #249 on: August 19, 2011, 02:49:45 PM »

Interesting that you'd use the word investigate, so what was that about Moog?

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #250 on: August 19, 2011, 02:51:04 PM »

Butterflies and I got bored of him MONTHS ago , and since when did he think the WP moderators were around to do anthing?

Here's my guess as to the actual situation, so other random group of people saw what you guys did and now they are partially copying it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #251 on: August 19, 2011, 02:51:54 PM »
The entertainment value is dropping fast. Some of us do not read WP, ffs.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #252 on: August 19, 2011, 02:52:23 PM »

Here's my guess as to the actual situation, so other random group of people saw what you guys did and now they are partially copying it.

Well, at least you have now upgraded from the B-team back to the A-team.  :thumbup:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #253 on: August 19, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »

Well if you didn't act like a dickwad , people probably wouldn't want to troll you.

Everyone knows WP is SRS BSNS though!  :autism:

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #254 on: August 19, 2011, 02:53:45 PM »

It's where I post for the most part though, so it's of interest to me.