Author Topic: 9shadowcat9 - Here kitty, kitty  (Read 9121 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: 9shadowcat9 - Here kitty, kitty
« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2011, 11:02:14 AM »
I don't like furries either.

I can understand animal play in a BDSM scenario though, I've known people who are into that.  Once I met up with a guy who wanted to be treated like a dog.

However I see furries as something completely different.

You know furries very rarely bring actual sex into their play right?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2011, 11:05:08 AM »
Enough for now. Please. Hearing about the logitstics of "yiffing" will spoil my awesome lunch.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2011, 11:06:37 AM »
Enough for now. Please. Hearing about the logitstics of "yiffing" will spoil my awesome lunch.

I wasn't going into details was just pointing that out.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Binty

« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »

I can understand animal play in a BDSM scenario though, I've known people who are into that.  Once I met up with a guy who wanted to be treated like a dog.

They sure do fantasise about it enough though, with all the furry "art" that's out there.

I see furries as people who are into bestiality but are too scared to actually go out and fuck an animal, so they try to humanise it to justify their attraction.  That's just my opinion though.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2011, 11:13:12 AM »
ALRIGHT ALREADY.

Look. *sigh* Furries are just one of the few things I can't tolerate, okay? Nothing against you, lil bud. I know you used to get into it.

Just.. enough. Lets have a good day, alright?
I will never stop...

Binty

« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2011, 11:17:49 AM »
ALRIGHT ALREADY.

Look. *sigh* Furries are just one of the few things I can't tolerate, okay? Nothing against you, lil bud. I know you used to get into it.

Just.. enough. Lets have a good day, alright?

Rage I'm having a discussion here.  Stop trying to moderate it.  You're done but I'm not. 

I like Squiddy too but I'm curious to hear his views on this.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2011, 11:20:59 AM »
Ugh. Fine. Only cause its you. :M
I will never stop...

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2011, 11:24:20 AM »

They sure do fantasise about it enough though, with all the furry "art" that's out there.

I see furries as people who are into bestiality but are too scared to actually go out and fuck an animal, so they try to humanise it to justify their attraction.  That's just my opinion though.

Well i'm certainly not into beastiality , I love animals myself but not in that way.
as for that pic yeah , i'm not into that , not all furries bring sex into it.

So by your logic do you believe that  I actually wish to go out and actually fuck an animal?

Binty

« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »

Well i'm certainly not into beastiality , I love animals myself but not in that way.

So by your logic do you believe that  I actually wish to go out and actually fuck an animal?

Not if you don't sexualise your furry persona.  My only problem is with those that do.

Though I have a hard time understanding the appeal of it in general, I have a hard time understanding the appeal of many other things.  Doesn't mean I condemn them.  I know that the whole community isn't just focused on those who dress up/want to be animals but also those obsessed with animals from cartoons or TV shows.  The former I don't understand at all and see them on par with the woman who had surgery to turn herself into a cat.  The latter I do understand and can empathise with but only to a point - the point being once they start romanticising it. 

Maybe I'm close-minded about it but as I said before, that's just my opinion.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2011, 11:51:29 AM »

Not if you don't sexualise your furry persona.  My only problem is with those that do.

Though I have a hard time understanding the appeal of it in general, I have a hard time understanding the appeal of many other things.  Doesn't mean I condemn them.  I know that the whole community isn't just focused on those who dress up/want to be animals but also those obsessed with animals from cartoons or TV shows.  The former I don't understand at all and see them on par with the woman who had surgery to turn herself into a cat.  The latter I do understand and can empathise with but only to a point - the point being once they start romanticising it. 

Maybe I'm close-minded about it but as I said before, that's just my opinion.

Ok fair enough.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2011, 12:03:34 PM »
I feel the same about it as Bint. It just looks to me like these people are self-loathing and try to escape into a "fursona" rather than accepting reality like an ADULT.

I'll stop there, though. There are a lot of brutal things and wake up calls i'd like to add... but i'm holding it in as hard as I can. :-\
I will never stop...

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2011, 12:04:19 PM »
I feel the same about it as Bint. It just looks to me like these people are self-loathing and try to escape into a "fursona" rather than accepting reality like an ADULT.

I'll stop there, though. There are a lot of brutal things and wake up calls i'd like to add... but i'm holding it in as hard as I can. :-\

Yeah actually , forget I said anything.

eris

« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2011, 12:16:31 PM »
ok, lets try this again  :thumbup:

this is the last one ill post. i promise.

he just looks so damn STUPID in this picture.

I really can do better.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 11:57:34 PM by eris »

Binty

« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2011, 12:16:40 PM »

Yeah actually , forget I said anything.

I don't agree with Rage.  I don't think furries are self-loathing, just fucked up but who isn't these days?  I know I am, just in a different way :P

eris

« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »
there is acutally this thing,  dunno EXACTLY what it is called, but there is a fetish where people want to be BABY animals. Sometimes they wear diapers.

Hey, I dont judge. IF someone wants to eat shit and fuck a watermelon I really dont care. I certainly have some really fucked up fetishes.