Author Topic: You better not ask me shit!!!  (Read 18131 times)

Scrapheap

Re: You better not ask me shit!!!
« Reply #345 on: May 04, 2010, 09:57:46 PM »
I've about had it with this chickenshit bullshit!  :grrr:

Then choke your chicken! teach it a lesson!  ;D

Scrapheap

« Reply #346 on: October 19, 2010, 02:59:05 PM »
WOW! for some reason I can now post from the college library.

I'm not sure what happened, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!!  ;) ;D

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #347 on: October 19, 2010, 05:45:42 PM »
WOW! for some reason I can now post from the college library.

I'm not sure what happened, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!!  ;) ;D

Moved out of the college toilets, have you?

That explains why most of your posts were shit.  :lol:

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #348 on: October 19, 2010, 07:12:38 PM »
So you're taking some Geology courses?
Pursuing a degree in Geology?

Scrapheap

« Reply #349 on: October 19, 2010, 08:22:41 PM »
So you're taking some Geology courses?
Pursuing a degree in Geology?

Yes and yes.  :viking:

Offline Diesel

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #350 on: October 20, 2010, 05:29:18 AM »
Any particular geological job field you'd like to get into with that degree?

Scrapheap

« Reply #351 on: October 20, 2010, 10:01:27 AM »

Haven't decided yet. I hope I can avoid having to go to work for a mining company.

In the mean time, I'm just enjoying the hell out of my geology field trips. Our next one is to the Colorado Plateau!!! :woohoo:

P7PSP

« Reply #352 on: October 20, 2010, 10:04:56 AM »

Haven't decided yet. I hope I can avoid having to go to work for a mining company.

In the mean time, I'm just enjoying the hell out of my geology field trips. Our next one is to the Colorado Plateau!!! :woohoo:
Mining and oil exploration pay well. What about Volcanology? The Long Valley caldera was a real champ sized explosion.

Offline Diesel

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #353 on: October 20, 2010, 12:08:36 PM »

That's great.

I'm half heartedly kicking around the idea of going back to school and Geology is in the lead for a major.

Scrapheap

« Reply #354 on: October 20, 2010, 05:01:48 PM »

Mining and oil exploration pay well. What about Volcanology? The Long Valley caldera was a real champ sized explosion.

I'm not sure if they want geologists anywhere near that area after the Mt. Mammoth fiasco. They predicted that it would blow its top and it didn't. People lost millions and millions on their property values.

Scrapheap

« Reply #355 on: October 20, 2010, 05:03:50 PM »

That's great.

I'm half heartedly kicking around the idea of going back to school and Geology is in the lead for a major.

Do they have a good school for it in your area?? I'll have to transfer out of my current college to finish my degree.

P7PSP

« Reply #356 on: October 20, 2010, 05:08:39 PM »

I'm not sure if they want geologists anywhere near that area after the Mt. Mammoth fiasco. They predicted that it would blow its top and it didn't. People lost millions and millions on their property values.
I have a DVD about Pinatubo that goes into that case and Nevado del Ruiz burying Armero in 1985. Getting buried by pyroclastic flow would suck.

Scrapheap

« Reply #357 on: October 20, 2010, 05:22:58 PM »
I have a DVD about Pinatubo that goes into that case and Nevado del Ruiz burying Armero in 1985. Getting buried by pyroclastic flow would suck.

Haha! we watched that video in class on tuesday before leaving on the field trip!  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P7PSP

« Reply #358 on: October 20, 2010, 05:29:52 PM »

Haha! we watched that video in class on tuesday before leaving on the field trip!  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I liked when they flew over Novarupta on the way over and then saw the resemblence @ Pinatubo.  :thumbup:

Scrapheap

« Reply #359 on: October 20, 2010, 05:33:18 PM »

I liked when they flew over Novarupta on the way over and then saw the resemblence @ Pinatubo.  :thumbup:

Yep, both mountiansides were covered in ancient pyroclastic flows.  8)