Educational

Author Topic: why are people SO annoyed by complaining?  (Read 1627 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: why are people SO annoyed by complaining?
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2016, 06:06:30 AM »
My late cat Pius was an ardent lover of melon. He'd kill for a piece.

Did he like it enough to push a whole watermelon out of a lake though?

He liked it enough to get livid when upstairs while downstairs someone started to cut a melon. So, he might. Think with him around a melon would never have made it to the water.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2016, 06:09:45 AM »

He liked it enough to get livid when upstairs while downstairs someone started to cut a melon. So, he might. Think with him around a melon would never have made it to the water.

Well he beats Watermelon Lake cat hands down  :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2016, 06:14:31 AM »

Even when dead. He was one of the best cats ever. Guard cat of the house the moment my eldest was born. He did send his share of cats and dogs to the vet, fighting them off our premises when that kid was tiny. He had his visits to the vet because of that too. He once met one of his victims in the waiting room. Massive German shepherd dog. The boss of the dog was not even annoyed with my cat.
 :rofl:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2016, 06:22:37 AM »

Even when dead. He was one of the best cats ever. Guard cat of the house the moment my eldest was born. He did send his share of cats and dogs to the vet, fighting them off our premises when that kid was tiny. He had his visits to the vet because of that too. He once met one of his victims in the waiting room. Massive German shepherd dog. The boss of the dog was not even annoyed with my cat.
 :rofl:

We had a cat like that. A tiny Blue Russian cross. It was horrid. It never lost a fight until it was ten. It own all the territory and bush next to us. Then it started copping a real hiding night after night. Finally he was being fought in our backyard. My Dad and I ran out to beat Hell out of this cat.
Then we stopped our charge dead in our tracks. The Feral Cat was the size of a medium sized dog and bloody nasty.
I threw a cricket stump at it and it hardly flinched. He yelled and carried on until it decided to leave. The cat never really went out fighting after that. It decided to give fighting a miss. I can relate to that.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap