Author Topic: MidlifeAspie  (Read 14036 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: MidlifeAspie
« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2011, 09:54:01 PM »
I'm not sure you understand the concept behind Intensity Squared.  Maybe you should read a bit more before you post?  Just saying.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2011, 10:27:17 PM »
I'm not sure you understand the concept behind Intensity Squared.  Maybe you should read a bit more before you post?  Just saying.

I understand freedom of speech, something which isn't present on WP and yet supposedly is here. Or is it?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2011, 10:32:23 PM »

I understand freedom of speech, something which isn't present on WP and yet supposedly is here. Or is it?

Well I'm free to call you a faggot without being banned on here and trolls are free to harass members too. So yeah, there's a difference.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2011, 10:39:00 PM »

Well I'm free to call you a faggot without being banned on here and trolls are free to harass members too. So yeah, there's a difference.

Yes, but you look like a moron when you do.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »

Yes, but you look like a moron when you do.

Well the internet is full of morons, didn't you get the memo?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #200 on: August 20, 2011, 03:28:59 AM »
It is? :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #201 on: August 20, 2011, 03:53:01 AM »

Well everyone is considered a moron to at least someone's way of thinking. :zoinks:

So yeah, it is true. But at least I won't threaten legal action like a little bitch over such insinuations or insults. :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2011, 03:56:26 AM »

Well everyone is considered a moron to at least someone's way of thinking. :zoinks:

So yeah, it is true. But at least I won't threaten legal action like a little bitch over such insinuations or insults. :laugh:

Legal action on someone on teh interwebs? Goodness.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2011, 04:03:39 AM »

Legal action on someone on teh interwebs? Goodness.

I know, it's amazing. It's almost like the authorities have nothing better to do than chase up frivolous cases that are tantamount to something you'd experience at high school.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #204 on: August 20, 2011, 06:50:37 AM »
I suppose he came up with it because he is not all that old yet.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #205 on: August 20, 2011, 07:55:11 AM »
But, but, I don't want to be a denizen.  Can I keep on being Queen Victoria? :'(

A denizen is merely someone who frequents a location, not exclusionary. You are able to call yourself Queen Victoria until you change your username.

Her Majesty does not just call Herself Queen Victoria.

It's an honourable historical vocation.

She chose to bear the burden.

Long live the Queen.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #206 on: August 20, 2011, 07:58:31 AM »
Hear hear. Long live the Queen.

Where'd he go anyhow. Maybe he heard a whale mating call and got preoccupied?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #207 on: August 20, 2011, 08:00:41 AM »
Hear hear. Long live the Queen.

Where'd he go anyhow. Maybe he heard a whale mating call and got preoccupied?

Or it was those Japanese whalers again...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #208 on: August 20, 2011, 08:04:25 AM »
Swim fast VenatorDraconus you and your wife must not fall prey to the harpoons
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: August 20, 2011, 10:20:36 AM »

I was referring to humour, which is one of the spices liberally sprinkled thoroughout the posts here.  I usually don't post anything somber, thought-provoking beyond making someone laugh or dreary.  Take whatever I post with a smile because I mean no harm, merely levity.

P. S.  I spent almost 25 years being a buttoned-up auditor with no friends (to avoid disclosing confidential information) to be lonely and sad now.  I2 is my reward for those lonely years.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:23:13 AM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: