Author Topic: Hello midlifeaspie  (Read 18080 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Hello midlifeaspie
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2011, 02:10:28 PM »
Lol, sorry. Wasn't asking for more specifics, but commenting on what had been provided. Interesting though. Thanks.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2011, 02:36:41 PM »
I write and enforce contracts for a living.  I am one of those "black and white" Aspies.
Was curious about what brand of compliance you directed, but not the type to ask things like that. Had a similar position in the past, though it was general corporate safety policy and OSHA compliance. Rule orineted professions are good for black and white thinkers.

Insurance law mostly.

Health insurance?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2011, 02:39:20 PM »
I write and enforce contracts for a living.  I am one of those "black and white" Aspies.
Was curious about what brand of compliance you directed, but not the type to ask things like that. Had a similar position in the past, though it was general corporate safety policy and OSHA compliance. Rule orineted professions are good for black and white thinkers.

Insurance law mostly.

Health insurance?

Property

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2011, 03:59:32 PM »
If you wonder how active I am going to be, the answer would probably be "not very".  Moderating WP takes up most of my online time.  I am curious to get to know some of you and something about this site, but doubt I have a lot to contribute that is different from what I contribute at WP.

I was banned at WP in 2006 for comparing the place to a daytime soap (that was when we found out that Alex was reading other people's PMs) so I won't be reading you there. If you want to know us and us to know you, post here. As you know, what you say is moderated at WP. You can't tell anyone to fuck off or say that Alex is a vindictive little cunt there because someone will warn you and then ban you.

You can, here.

It's true! I'm constantly calling people vindictive little cunts here, they tell me to fuck off, and everybody's happy!   :santa:

Good lord!

She's now using the C-word  :zombiefuck:  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :o :o :o :o :o

And then to think that once she was the most respectable mod on a big aspie site you can think of. She has come a long way indeed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2011, 04:03:56 PM »
If you wonder how active I am going to be, the answer would probably be "not very".  Moderating WP takes up most of my online time.  I am curious to get to know some of you and something about this site, but doubt I have a lot to contribute that is different from what I contribute at WP.

I was banned at WP in 2006 for comparing the place to a daytime soap (that was when we found out that Alex was reading other people's PMs) so I won't be reading you there. If you want to know us and us to know you, post here. As you know, what you say is moderated at WP. You can't tell anyone to fuck off or say that Alex is a vindictive little cunt there because someone will warn you and then ban you.

You can, here.

It's true! I'm constantly calling people vindictive little cunts here, they tell me to fuck off, and everybody's happy!   :santa:

Good lord!

She's now using the C-word  :zombiefuck:  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :o :o :o :o :o

And then to think that once she was the most respectable mod on a big aspie site you can think of. She has come a long way indeed.

It's OK, I put a quarter in the swear box! I'm respectable once again!  :angel:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2011, 04:04:55 PM »

You can, here.

Good lord!

I am so very proud of her. (Brings tears to my eyes)  :laugh:

Midlife Aspie, in all seriousness, stay around here and post what you want and how you want. Do not fear offense from any party. We DO have a ruling of backing your words but apart from that you have no obligations here. Say what you want and to whomever you want. You will not be banned or censored.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2011, 04:07:18 PM »
Aww, you look so cute with those tears, who had thought CBC could get you so emotional.
She is a force to be reckoned with indeed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2011, 04:12:46 PM »
Aww, you look so cute with those tears, who had thought CBC could get you so emotional.
She is a force to be reckoned with indeed.

Awww, you guys...  :emb:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »
If I was coming over here to read up on your laughs and then go ban everyone involved I certainly would have done so already.  

Do you think it is right to ban someone for comments they made on another site, such as here, and stop them from posting on WP?

That being said, I am sure folks will now be cognizant of my presence and these types of conversations will take place in deeper and darker corners of the site where my vision doesn't reach :)

Trust me, your presence here is not going to stop our conversations. Personally, if you start getting too caught up in who you 'think' you are over there and the impact your presence has here, then you really have inflated the 'reality' of moderating on a site.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #159 on: March 02, 2011, 12:23:47 AM »
I already answered your first comment, and thank you for the insight and wisdom contained in your second.  :2thumbsup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2011, 01:43:14 AM »
Tbh, all these WP threads are boring.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #161 on: March 02, 2011, 01:55:01 AM »
You can post in other threads about other things
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: March 02, 2011, 02:05:15 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »
You can post in other threads about other things

That was directed at midlifeaspie not odeon
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

eris

« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2011, 03:30:01 AM »
Ive never read a whole WP thread, and I only ever visited the site once. I post in other threads about other things too. So I have no opinions. Hello there midlifeaspie:)