Educational

Author Topic: Optional PE  (Read 1440 times)

P7PSP

Re: Optional PE
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 04:01:38 AM »
we had to do country dancing in the junior school.  i always used to stand at the back of the line as there were more girls than boys so when it came to 'partnering' up with someone the girls at the end had to partner each other.  back then i would rather hold a girls hand than a yukky boy.  not now though.

in our senior school PE was twice a week - an hour and a half each lesson.  but you could choose - play netball,  use indoor gym or go 'cross country running'    obviously cross country running consisted of half the pupils standing down the lanes puffing away on cigarettes   -   but we arrived back all out of breath
Cool, did you ever get to play Dodgeball? Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!  :2thumbsup:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 04:17:40 AM »
we had to do country dancing in the junior school.  i always used to stand at the back of the line as there were more girls than boys so when it came to 'partnering' up with someone the girls at the end had to partner each other.  back then i would rather hold a girls hand than a yukky boy.  not now though.

in our senior school PE was twice a week - an hour and a half each lesson.  but you could choose - play netball,  use indoor gym or go 'cross country running'    obviously cross country running consisted of half the pupils standing down the lanes puffing away on cigarettes   -   but we arrived back all out of breath
Cool, did you ever get to play Dodgeball? Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!  :2thumbsup:

Dodgeball??  what is that?   i avoided all ball games due to not being able to catch...or throw come to think of it
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 04:24:57 AM »
we had to do country dancing in the junior school.  i always used to stand at the back of the line as there were more girls than boys so when it came to 'partnering' up with someone the girls at the end had to partner each other.  back then i would rather hold a girls hand than a yukky boy.  not now though.

in our senior school PE was twice a week - an hour and a half each lesson.  but you could choose - play netball,  use indoor gym or go 'cross country running'    obviously cross country running consisted of half the pupils standing down the lanes puffing away on cigarettes   -   but we arrived back all out of breath
Cool, did you ever get to play Dodgeball? Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!  :2thumbsup:

Dodgeball??  what is that?   i avoided all ball games due to not being able to catch...or throw come to think of it
Dodgeball is hitting the other guy with a dodgeball, preferably hard. There is a real funny movie about it.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:33:04 AM by PPK »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2011, 04:28:58 AM »

Dodgeball??  what is that?   i avoided all ball games due to not being able to catch...or throw come to think of it
Dodgeball is hitting the other guy with a dodgeball, preferably hard. There is a real funny movie about it.

ah the poor kid in the glasses!!!
blah blah blah